Old 10-26-2019, 04:37 PM #96731
Модератор

Модератор

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 04:43 PM #96732
Модератор

Модератор

What are you doing you panty pervert? What are you doing in my drawers? I should of saw this day coming. I saw you watching me doing laundry and watching me fold my panties one by one. I've seen you trying to see my panty line when I've walked by. Do you want to know what I smell like or do you like the way they feel on your skin? Don't worry I'm not making fun of your fetish. I'm just indulging in it. Why don't I just show you more of my sexy panties. How about this red pair? How about this soft cotton pair? I bet you want to see what I'm wearing right now. Why don't I just lift up my dress and show you. You know I think you should see me in some more. I'll try these all on for you and even my favorite pair. I won't tell on you and get you in trouble if you pull your dick out and jerk off for me. I'm going to finger myself with these pantys while you watch. You're such a dirty boy. Now put these in your mouth and taste them!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 04:46 PM #96733
Модератор

Модератор

Those sensual arches, those sexy toes, Tasha knows the effect her feet have on a foot boy like you. As she teases them inches from your face, she encourages you to stroke as you take in her cute feet. Worship them and be a good horny addict for Tasha. Beg her for a sensual foot job. Tasha has the feet of your dreams!!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 04:46 PM #96734
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 41 s
Resolution: 1248 x 720
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 04:52 PM #96735
Модератор

Модератор

The most perverted JOI game out now! You are a dirty little sinner and now you are going to commit the ultimate sin, jerking that cock fucked off your face on p0pp3rz. You are going to be coerced into a trance by Empress Poison the perverted nun and rub your cock to her instruction and sniff when you are told. Your a helpless horny sinner fuck who needs to cum so badly... I doubt you will last until the cum countdown... Watch Empress Poison tease you with her latex body and fuck your mind sinner!
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 14 min 42 s
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 04:55 PM #96736
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex Therapy-Fantasy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing Therapy-Fantasy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 04:56 PM #96737
Модератор

Модератор

Ugh, you're such a disgusting FREAK, the only thing I allow to to worship is the bottoms of My feet. I have ZERO respect for nasty little foot bitches LIKE you. The more I degrade you, the more addicted you become. I know exactly HOW you work. you NEED this to feel alive. What's that? you want to jerk your little dick to My feet ?? Think again, you piece of garbage, because you are NOT allowed to touch that nasty little flesh between your legs in this clip. Kneel there like a good little bitch and take every second of this degradation as you just STARE at My soles.
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 04:58 PM #96738
Модератор

Модератор

You want to see how the user spins so run with me? Well sure everyone walks differently, but in this user it was very cool. He wanted to enjoy two girls blindfolded and thus stimulate all the senses. And as he suggested was revealed when I took off his pants. But as the friend was like a one. Geil I spoil only his cock with her mouth and then I'll sit on him and ride him. He still got the second pussy to fuck and was cool as he could not keep it long and squirts us two on the ass. And he can enjoy it visually. How about your idea of ??a hot and gorgeous user rotation?
Models: DirtyTina

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 05:00 PM #96739
Модератор

Модератор

I want to play a game. All you need is a bottle of rush/jungle juice and the need to pay close attention. Every time I tell you to huff, you huff, obviously. Easy right? Well there's one more rule. I'm going to name off things, and if they pertain to you then you huff. For example "You're probably an addict if...you're obviously going to buy this clip." Now huff, and click my little addict. Get ready, you're going to be f*cked. I would leave the bottle open, you won't have time to close between every inhale.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 13 min 4 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 05:07 PM #96740
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile