Old 02-19-2020, 08:31 PM #133891
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bunny Problem AKA Obsession - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Bunny Problem AKA Obsession - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

You have a Bunny problem. It has happened. It's taken over. A real addiction you cannot seem to quit. You're always hard and stroking to me. Even at work, or next to your wife. You cannot stop this Obsession to me! I tease you endlessly. I torment your cock and mind. I'm always dancing around in your head. Just look at my hot body and listen to my words. You have a Bunny problem..... I didn't say it was a bad thing, though.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2020, 08:35 PM #133892
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty little secret- blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Dirty little secret- blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2020, 08:37 PM #133893
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Slave Mind Fuck - goddesskelsey - iwantclips

Foot Slave Mind Fuck - goddesskelsey_ - iwantclips

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2020, 08:50 PM #133894
Модератор

Модератор

Default Totally Eating Your Cum For the VERY First Time - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Totally Eating Your Cum For the VERY First Time - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

For sure this is the first time and I'm so MAKING you do it! Isn't it so fucking up that I'm doing this to you? So mean and manipulative but here I am doing it! Gosh don't you just wonder what it's going to taste like? Icky! I mean fine though if I tell you to do it I guess you have no choice, welp, here we gooooo!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2020, 08:54 PM #133895
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shoe Changes - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Shoe Changes - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Non-nude JOI on your bare legs in 3 pairs of high heel pumps. You wear your short leather skirt and white blouse like from "Custom Foot Clip HD" and the camera angle is set up like in the clip "Louboutin Goddess HD" where you are in a chair with the table in front of you so you can put your legs up. You have 3 pairs of heels on the desk - the black louboutin pumps from "Custom Foot Clip HD", the nude pumps from "Teacher Foot Custom HD", the yellow louboutin pumps from "Louboutin Goddess HD". You sit down and tell me that you know I have a fetish for your bare legs in high heel pumps because you see me starting at your legs every time you wear heels. Say that today you're going to Coerce me to masturbate to your legs in 3 different pairs of your heels but if I cum without your permission you will report me. Say that I am only allowed to cum if you give me a countdown and reach 0. You start by putting on the black loubs and propping your legs up on the table tell me to get rock hard and start masturbating. Tease me with your legs and shoes in many different positions and keep telling me to masturbate but don't allow me to cum. Give me lots of hand motions and rub your legs and shoes. Say how hard your shoes get me. Give a fake countdown and change into the next pair of shoes and do the same thing over again. Change through all pairs, giving a fake countdown each time. At the end say you will let me cum and decide I will cum to the black loubs. Put them on and give real coundown
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 16 min 50 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2020, 08:55 PM #133896
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Puppeteer - Consumed Finale - Full Video Mermerize - Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

The Puppeteer - Consumed Finale - Full Video Mermerize - Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

WARNING- Before proceeding to read the description, please take note: This file is not suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy, seizures or for those who suffer from any form of mental illness or affliction. The file contains strobing effects & flashing. You should not, under any circumstances take part in this file under the influence of Having fun or Silly Stuff of any kind. By continuing to purchase and take part in this file you are agreeing that you have read the warning in full and agree to accept full responsibility for any outcome, action, reaction or otherwise either positive, negative or otherwise. You agree that Annabel Fatale, AnnabelFatale.com and any or all of it's associates, stores or operators cannot be held responsible either legally or morally for any and/or all outcomes. If you feel that this clip/file may affect you in a negative manner DO NOT buy the clip.
Welcome to The Puppeteer. This is the finale of the consumed series (Can be used as a standalone), however, it is unlike any file I have created before. This is FULL VIDEO offering a whole 32 minutes of both audio and visual Mesmerizing using techniques I've never used in previous files. This is not your average Mermerize clip, it uses the same techniques employed by intelligence services, the millitary, police, government and advertising companies (As well as the infamous Derren Brown). The file has been tested on a member of my inner circle and the effect so profound it left the subject shaken and confused after directly carrying out a request I made some weeks prior that had stuck in the subjects mind.
There will be regular free triggers posted on my website, social feeds and stores for the forseeable future so you can rest assured this file will have a very very long lasting effect.
This is not a toy, gimmick or fake Mermerize, it's not designed to satisfy a play acting fantasy, this is designed to do exactly what it says and condition you to my will.
If you're at all in doubt whether being conditioned in such a manner is what you desire, then I request you DO NOT buy the file. This is hardcore Mesmerizing and conditioning at it's finest so please make sure, it's what you want.
Annabel Fatale
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 32 min 18 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2020, 09:00 PM #133897
Модератор

Модератор

Default LOSERS ARENT FREE - CEI - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

LOSERS ARENT FREE - CEI - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2020, 09:01 PM #133898
Модератор

Модератор

Default - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

- My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2020, 09:03 PM #133899
Модератор

Модератор

Default Begging for a Cum Facial - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Begging for a Cum Facial - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You're a cumslut for me and begging to eat it all up like a good boy. You'll do everything I say and when the time comes you'll be showered in your own cum licking it up like a tasty treat.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 18 min 6 s
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2020, 09:09 PM #133900
Модератор

Модератор

Default Good old Christmas knees up CEI - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Good old Christmas knees up CEI - Lady Nina - iwantclips

("A good old Christmas knees up."
Noun BRITISH informal
a lively party or gathering.
"we had a bit of a knees-up last night")

Ah don't you just love social season! Christmas parties, office get togethers, the most social invites you've had all year. Mainly as its compulsory to invite all members of staff. But you shall decline and opt for this true LOSER approach to a "knees up." Party for ONE coming up. Tonight you party ALONE. With me on your screen instructing your stroking party, Bottoms up LOSER! Egg nog included.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile