Old 04-14-2020, 07:11 AM #142441
Модератор

Модератор

Default Homewrecking: Step 1 - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Homewrecking: Step 1 - AdrienneB - iwantclips

You might find you prefer hot girls over your old significant other. Luckily for you I love ruining relationships. You probably already know it's so easy for me being young hot and sexy. I find every way to use it to my advantage. Will you succumb to my advances now or will you wait until you finish the series. Buy this clip and realize how hard it is to say no to Me.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 07:12 AM #142442
Модератор

Модератор

Default squatter sluts busted, bound & BANNED WORD to suck cock - Dixieland Fetish - iwantclips

squatter sluts busted, bound & BANNED WORD to suck cock - Dixieland Fetish - iwantclips

Lily Lane, Dixie Comet & Nate Liquor
Dixie and Lily are squatting at a house that think is abandoned but it's like way to nice to be abandoned but taking advantage anyways. Except the dude that lives there has just been out of town on business for a few months. The girls are lounging around discussing their life of luxury and how they should pawn some of the stuff in the house when the owner comes home to find the two ladies there. He freaks out and the girls try to be sly and play it like they were invited by his Step-Nephew and it was a misunderstanding. He's threatens to call the cops but quickly realizes the opportunity he has sitting in front of him. He plays it cool and tells the girls he's not calling the cops but that he'll let it go. He tells them he'll let them gather up what little belongings they have and he'll even give them a few bucks. He tells them to sit tight and goes upstairs to get some cash. The girls are like sweet deal, let's see what else we can get out of him playing the damsels in distress.
When the home owner comes back though he's carrying a bag and brings out a piece. He Coerces the girls to strip and the girls are most annoyed by this more than frightened so they do what he says and they strip. He then makes Dixie tie Lily's wrists and ankles. Then he ties Dixie the same but adding a chest harness while he makes Lily lay on the couch where he can watch her dirty squatter ass. Both girls give him nothing but attitude and make it pretty clear they'd rather go to jail than spend anymore time with the creep. He sits Lily up and ties up her chest too while Dixie slyly tries to pick at the knot on her ankles while they make fun of him. He shuts them up pretty quickly though pulling out his piece and threatening them.
The dude pulls out his dick and both girls shriek with disgust...especially since he's been on a plane and probably has a smelly dick. There's literally nothing they can do though, so Dixie starts blowing him and he makes Lily do the same and then it's one big sassy ass bitchy bound blowjob party. Finally, he blows his load in both their mouths so the girls think it's time to go. He's only getting started though...he grabs their panties and shoves them in their mouths, wraps them in with tape. While they are still on their knees, he ties a crotch rope on each girl, then gets each girl on the floor and hogties them. He leaves them to struggle while he goes to grab a Having fun so he can gather up enough excitement to get another boner cause next it's their pussies...after that their assholes….
Models: Dixieland Fetish

Duration: 29 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 07:12 AM #142443
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Love for CEI/JOI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Your Love for CEI/JOI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Having your hand running up and down your hard dick for me is fun enough, but adding a little something extra? Even more exciting. I know how much you love eating your own cum for me even if the idea of it disgusts you. It doesn't matter. By the time I have you jerking to my body you are completely helpless and will do anything I say when I say it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 52 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 07:13 AM #142444
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stella Plastic Bag Countdown Breathplay - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Stella Plastic Bag Countdown Breathplay - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Protagonist: STELLA

Stella is one of the best breathplayers... The time has come for a countdown!
She is wearing a shiny red PVC dress! She is perfect!!!

The countdown session is with transparent plastic bag.

First event: We are using a pair of leather leggings to lock Stella's arms behind her back. Bag over head and the game start.
Second event: Sit down on the bed, hands handcuffed behind her back and bag placed over head.
Third event: Lying on the bed and her hands are tied behind her back.
Last event: Stella is sit down on th bed in front of camera with hands tied behind her back.

During the session Stella will not always be able to reach the resistance time set by Mad. Her reactions? Wiggle, kick and try to break free. The record? 3.35 plus a few seconds after the countdown bell.

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun!
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 21 min 15 s
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 07:18 AM #142445
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tits make you stupid - Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You - iwantclips

Tits make you stupid - Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You - iwantclips

You poor, foolish creature. Once again, I made the perfect preview image. PErfectly put together in order to draw you in. It's worked, hasn't it? It works every time. You can't help yourself, My perfect tits make you stupid! All the bl0od rushes to your dick and your brain can't handle it. You're like a moth to a flame. You're such a sucker for My big, round tits. I've got your dick standing to attention already and we both know that when you get hard, you can't help but obey.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 07:18 AM #142446
Модератор

Модератор

Default Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to **** on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 07:18 AM #142447
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Addicts Will Spend - Carlie - iwantclips

Tit Addicts Will Spend - Carlie - iwantclips

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 07:19 AM #142448
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pay my Golden Wrapped Tits - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

Pay my Golden Wrapped Tits - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

My tits demand to be taken care of . These huge tits make you fall into a trance . A vulnerable , impressionable trance . I want you to worship me as I guide you though a brief session of bliss. This is what you want . This is what you need. You need to be face to face with my huge tits.
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 07:19 AM #142449
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda Worship with aromas ****Admin Clip Re-Upload Request - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Goddess Amanda Worship with aromas ****Admin Clip Re-Upload Request - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Pick your poison, breathe it in or drink it and then let me do the rest. My legs, high heels and sexy body take you so high that when you add on anything else you are higher than ever before.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 07:21 AM #142450
Модератор

Модератор

Default Valentine's Day JOI and Cum Countdown - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Valentine's Day JOI and Cum Countdown - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Single losers on Valentine's Day must jerk their cocks to me, the way I say so. I know you want to cum, but you need to hold it all in until the end. Be a good boy for me, cum slut. Listen to my instructions and stroke while I tease you and gradually undress. I want your balls to hurt by the end. I show you how I want you to cum, so you can shoot directly into your mouth and swallow all of it. I count down from 10, finally allowing you to release your load.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile