Old 06-05-2019, 09:09 PM #2821
Модератор

Модератор

(Full HD Video 1080p/60fps)
Heres a little something different for you Welcome to my bathroom on this boat notice the porthole in the background? Whats great about this, you might ask? Well, the toilet has the option to add water before you use itor not. Leading to a great, undiluted after” shot for the close-up of my pile of poop filling up the toilet bowl!
I walk into the bathroom wearing tight black leggings, a soft knitted sweater and my favorite scarf. I shimmy my pants down to reveal my silky pale pink panties absolutely adorable on me. Then I sit down and relieve myself. I had been waiting all morning. I fill the bowl up with a big pile of messy shit, sure to show it to you up close after Im done. Hope you enjoy watching this private part of my morning routine! <3 xoxo
Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 3 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:09 PM #2822
Модератор

Модератор

So this is part of my Back Of The Bowl” series. Another clip of me on the shitter again. I had Chipotle for dinner and it was time to UNLEASH THE BEAST! Early morning shits are the best. Its was hard and stiff. I know you will enjoy this one!
Models: Oldnak403

Duration: 2 min 43 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:09 PM #2823
Модератор

Модератор

This is all three parts of the White Leggings Shit Series!
Part 1:
The first load I shit out on my balcony! Anyone could see me or hear me talking dirty for you! After I slowly push out a nice hard turd I reach into my leggings and show you my shit! I sniff it and lick it a little bit! MMMM! It tastes so good!
The next load has a little surprise! I struggle hard to push out this load into my white leggings! I love wearing clothes with shit in them! I can feel my day old shit pressing against my asshole! Yum!
I slowly struggle to push the second load out into my dirty shit stuffed leggings. I play with my asshole as the shit comes out and I feel my shit through my pussy wall. I explain what I am feeling. Soon you can see the shit filling my white leggings!
I compare the fresh shit with the old shit! I sniff it and taste it.
Then I decide to swallow a little chunk of shit! It takes me a few tries but soon I've swallowed it! I gag quite a bit and then I can't help it! I'm puking and gagging! Yuck! But I keep the shit down! I don't dare puke that up!
I laugh and giggle and then chew some more shit for you!
This is a fun happy video with lots of shitting and fun play!
Part 2:
Enjoy me dumping three different loads of shit into these nasty white leggings. After a week of pissing and shitting in them they are not white anymore!
With the first load I shit it out in my white leggings and then rub my fresh shit all over my huge tits! I rub my nipples with my hard turds and then tittie fuck myself with my shit! MMM! I love being a dirty nasty shit slut!
I had quite a bit of trouble getting the second load out of me! Those thick hard turds just would not come out! I squeezed and squeezed and pushed and pushed! I pull down my leggings so you can see the turd trying to push it's way out but it's stuck so far up there!
I decide to take the leggings off, put them in the bottom of my tub and sit on the edge of the tub so I can shit right on my leggings and all the shit I've been saving up all week long! This is a great view! You can really see my asshole open up! It's like you are looking up at my asshole from below me!
With the last load I decide to get really dirty! I start filming by showing you the HUGE pile of shit I squeezed out of my asshole! My shit coated white leggings are there and also the weeks worth of shit too!
My shit looks so good and fresh! I feel this crazy urge to rub it all over my face! I want to completely coat my face in this thick layer of my shit!
So I do!
Old 06-05-2019, 09:10 PM #2824
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 3 min 56 s
Size: 487 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:11 PM #2825
Модератор

Модератор

Sequel to Aunties Gas Chamber
Old 06-05-2019, 09:12 PM #2826
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing cute hello kitty pajama shorts and cute pink knit top with no bra and lace ankle socks with my hair up in pigtails. I suck hungrily on my lolly pop and with my ass to the camera, I fart a few times and I rub my pussy through my shorts and then strip them off. I fuck my ass with my huge butt plug until I have to poop. I poo a few really big and firm logs. I show off the biggest log and then I roll the turds into one big dick shaped poo and tease my pussy and finger and try to fist my ass. I spit, lick and suck on my big turd until my mouth is covered in shit.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 638 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:12 PM #2827
Модератор

Модератор

Do I look sexy with a big messy poo in my panties? I rub it around and show you my filthy asshole. My messiest poo clip yet.
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 3 min 16 s
Size: 144 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:13 PM #2828
Модератор

Модератор

This is my first poop video! Yay! I was a bit nervous to be honest but I ended up having so much fun with this one. I lay on my back and put my feet over my head and let it plop onto the pad. then I lay out some plastic so I can do multiple dirty enemas to really clean out my ass in the same position. I get really turned on with how dirty they are and begin to rub my clit in excitement.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:15 PM #2829
Модератор

Модератор

As I am sitting in my bed I explain very clearly to my slave that i can make all men do nasty things just by giving them some pleasure. As beautiful as I am any slave cater to my every need.. So I tell my slave that this will happen to him today. I tell him to undress, first of all so I can have a laugh of his tiny dick. But he is always doing what I say.. no matter what.. He has a collar that says he belongs to me..and only me! He has to lay down and start wanking his little rascal, while I hover over him in my panty teasing him with my sexy ass.. I know he is so easily teased by a beautiful Princess like me. I take his dick and start wanking it for him while I start to pee in his mouth.. This should be paradise for my slave.. After all being touched by my Princess hands while I pee in his mouth should be a pleasure. You can see he is getting harder and harder.. But then again! It is me!  Then I tell him to get ready.. I need to shit, and I push out two large turds in his mouth and face. I am still wanking him while he has my shit in his mouth.. I count from 10 to zero, and he cum as I say zero.. So you see I can make all men shit eaters by giving them a little pleasure. So from now on, his only diet will be what is processed through my Princess body.. because he will remember the pleasure it gave him
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:16 PM #2830
Модератор

Модератор

Happy Birthday to Me!
I sure know how to celebrate my birthday like the happiest shit eater ever!
I bought myself a pretty little cake and had a ton of fun with it! I shit and pissed all over the pretty little thing then sat on it with my big sexy ass! The frosting got all up into my ass crack and pussy! I fuck myself with my piggy spoon while humping my shit cake! I eat a few chunks of my shit! I love the taste of shit in my mouth! It makes me giggle and cum!
When I get really turned on I dive head first into my shit covered cake! I chew huge chunks of my fresh shit! I rub my horny pussy and smear shit and cake all over my body and my face! It get everywhere! In my mouth, in my hair, all over my huge tits!
This one is so much fun! This is by far the most fun I have ever had making a shit video! And the best orgasm Ive had in a while!
I hope you love this one as much as I do!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile