Old 07-06-2019, 03:21 PM #7841
Модератор

Модератор

Eating a breakfast of eggs and tortillas before i shit it out in a container and pee in a bottle while I instruct my toilet piggy to eat his meal and drink the entire bottle to wash it down!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:41 PM #7842
Модератор

Модератор

Rosella chocolate biscuits! Special biscuits baked for a fan!
Here I baked special chocolate cookies for a big fan of mine! Since my fan, of me, wanted to have cookies, which I refined with my Rosella chocolate! No problem, so I baked cookies for my fan and then shit on these biscuits and pissed on it! So that the cookies were nicely finished with shit and my piss. Afterwards I sent the biscuits, my fan, in a package, by mail, home! After this I masturbate untill I squirt extremly 2 Times! So open your mouth and swallow my hot pussy juice!
Here I have it, my horny, ringed, wet and hot pussy with a dildo worried. I came twice and squirted extremely !. My hot pussy juice squirted extremely out of my horny pussy hole. Well, you want to swallow my hot pussy juice, then open wide your mouth! Gladly you can also taste real and swallow, just contact me! After this my Mistress Girlfriend Luciana fucked me with a StrapOn untill I squirting extremly 3 Times.Lady Luciana fucked me hard! Mega Squirt Explosions and Gagging Deepthroats!
Here I was fucked by Lady Luciana, as a sex slave, Hard with a StrapOn! For this I had to present, my hot ass and my wet pussy in doggy style. Then Luciana fucked me, in the doggy style position, extremely hard. I screamed and it was not long before I got several orgasms, so that I literally exploded 3 times and squirted extremely. Several liters of cunt juice squirted, extremely, out of my cunt! After I had hosed 3 times, I had Lucianas StrapOn, still clean blow and to suck. Luciana, pushed me the StrapOn, always deep in my throat and made a deepthroat, with gagging, with me!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 13 min 43 s
Size: 1.93 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:55 PM #7843
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Lisas slave is helplessly bound with thigh-to-wrist restraints when she puts an anal hook in his ass, forcing him to stand on his tiptoes to prevent the hook from impaling him even further. She lets him know he is to suck black cock today, beating him with a cane, whip, and wooden paddle to get his cooperation. After a thorough beating she lowers him to his knees and orders him to suck her friends cock. Sissy white boy struggles, gags and chokes on the big black cock while Lisa beats his ass with a wooden paddle. Sissy white boy doesnt seem to do such a good job though which pisses Lisa off. She removes the meat hook from his asshole and attaches a chain to his slave collar. She drags him with the chain through the house as he struggles to breathe. She takes him to another room where she has a tub of her shit saved up from the day before. Lisa smears the shit all over slaves face, in his nostrils and over his mouth, then wraps his face with saran wrap. The slave struggles to breathe and Lisa unwraps the saran wrap, only to take up a position with her ass perched right over his face. White boy looks in horror as he sees the shit start uncoiling from her asshole, ready to drop
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:15 PM #7844
Модератор

Модератор

I really love being a dirty shit sucking slut for you freekz. After fucking my ass an cumming so hard. With my hairy pussy still dripping wet, I stuff my mouth with my funky thick shit put your shitty dick back in my mouth. Enjoy my filth freekz.
Your Ebony Scat Queen!
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:24 PM #7845
Модератор

Модератор

Veronica Moser is licking at my sausage like on an lollipop, making it smaller and smaller. She swallows the rest of it and begins licking her fingers clean. While sucking my excrements she is masturbating and after a short while she reaches her climax. That was my portion but Lady Angies is still to come
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:27 PM #7846
Модератор

Модератор

After having caught her husband cheating, this dominatrix secured a leash around his neck and dragged him all over the house while only wearing shorts, resulting to a pair of red and aching knees! The journey ended in their bedroom where he is then laid on his back on the floor and gets pissed inside his mouth! Caught off-guard, he is unable to do anything to resist leaving him gulping down mouthful after mouthful of her urine! However, not all of it went down his throat, some of it got on the floor and the dominatrix doesn't intend to waste any of it! So, she has him get down on his knees and clean every single drop using only his tongue! While he is busy doing so, he repeatedly spits on him but she later stops and starts whipping his back instead! He better lick the floor clean as soon as he can if he wants the lashing to finally come to an end!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 8 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:28 PM #7847
Модератор

Модератор

I took an laxative and I felt the urge to let it go all over my bitch subs face and like a true bitch he couldnt handle it.
Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:33 PM #7848
Модератор

Модератор

Pinching off a few loafs and showing them off
Old 07-06-2019, 04:51 PM #7849
Модератор

Модератор

I have a new slave from Germany and I am special dirty for him. He came specifically to my session to serve me. And he put a packet on his head to keep it private. I didnt wash 3 days and my ass smell like shit! I make him sniff it and worship before I load a huge long shit in his mouth and face! He never tried shit before and this is his first time being a toilet. He is very lucky to be my toilet because I am beautiful goddess with big gorgeous ass and my shit is delicious. Try it yourself
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:52 PM #7850
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you a little with my hot plump ass, fluttering my aching hole at you, showing you my pussy. Now you want a drink, I know. I will pour a pee in glass for you and it will be your drink for dinner. I know you like it, don't you? Then I will prepare your dinner, slave. Some high definition detailed clips of me pinching hot fat turds. Shot at 60 fps for folks who wanna see all the intimate details of my glorious crap! I also don't forget about a glass with my pee and show off my poop, perfect for fans who just wanna see straight back to back clips of this chick shitting! ?
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile