Old 08-09-2019, 07:43 AM #66501
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 07:45 AM #66502
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 07:45 AM #66503
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 07:47 AM #66504
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 07:50 AM #66505
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
This mentions the name Tom.
With Dakota Charms!
I found all of my used panties in your pillow case and think you're a disgusting pervert. What kind of Step-Cousin does that? If I shove these white panties in your mouth, you can taste my pussy.
You want to put your nose deep in my ass while I fart in your face. Pulling the underwear to the side, you get close to my asshole. Get your nostrils in my pink asshole.
Put these panties on your cock and face because they make you harder. Stroke. Since you look so good in the lingerie, you should put on my dirty socks and smell my stinky sneakers. These sweaty socks are the ones that I reuse when I don't have any clean socks. My stench knocks you out and I rub my smelly shoes and stinky socks on your dick.
I can't believe that you are still jerking off to this. Let's wrap my smelly socks over your disgusting cock. No girl is ever going to want you! Would you really think that I would want you even if we weren't family? I will just make fun of you as you jack off to my wrinkled soles.
You have 5 seconds to cum and if you don't jizz, I will make your life a living hell of humiliation...I'm not impressed with your load and if you ever touch my panties, I am going to destroy you!
OTHER KEYWORDS- smell fetish, farting fetish, socks, sock smelling, smelly feet, sweaty feet, foot domination, foot humiliation, toe wiggling, foot wiggling, cheerleaders, uniforms, panty fetish, pantyhead, masturbation encouragement, masturbation instruction, masturbation humiliation, jerk off encouragement,JOI, feet JOI, humiliation, taboo, female domination, femdom, sweat fetish,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 07:54 AM #66506
Модератор

Модератор

This is the end. Don't look so sad... It had to come sooner or later. Most relationships either end in a break up...or d34th. This one will be both. I don't need you anymore. I've outgrown you. Yet you've seen too much. You KNOW too much about my life. I just can't let you walk away. I wrap my hands around your throat, and yet you don't make a move. You stay there, frozen. You're much too good for me. So good, you're boring! I need a bad boy. Girls WANT bad boys. Nice guys finish last, sweetheart. I'm going to jerk you one last time, to finish you off while I...finish you off. But before the light leaves your eyes, I want to hear you say those 3 words.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 08:00 AM #66507
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: This would be another Super villain/transformation clip in a similar manner to the Nerd to Super Villain. Sort of be careful what you wish for. Your latex dress and gloves would look stunning. I found a magic lamp in real life and used the 3 wishes. I had to turn you into a real life Superwoman. After you became Super you basically have been tearing this world apart, crus**** armies and governments, executing anyone you don't like the look of, and demanding people worship you. This clip is based 12 months after you became super and are in the process of conquering my country when you run into me. You have the power of healing/resurrection, along with all of Superman's powers but a million times stronger. You are immortal and utterly invulnerable, such that nothing can ever harm her or remove her powers. You thank me for doing my duty by turning you super. As you're executing me you verbally humiliate me, pointing out that I deserve nothing. That you spending this time with me is more than reward enough. You executing me in several styles and resurrect me. In the end you'll execute me one last time, your choice as to how. Clip includes: Special effects, special sounds, bones craking, grinding.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 22 min 45 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 08:07 AM #66508
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 08:09 AM #66509
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever fallen in love with a body covered in shiny latex? You're going to today. I am going to teach you a valuable lesson. Certain outfits can make you fall into addiction even deeper than you ever imagined. Shiny compliments my body In ways you just have to see to believe. I'll instruct your stroke while showing off this latex body suit. I know you will have a very hard time holding back your cum. I love showing you how a simple outfit can make you fall deeper than you ever knew was possible.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 08:12 AM #66510
Модератор

Модератор

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me.
Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more:
LoveAshley 50%
AllForAshley 100%
ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile