Old 09-07-2019, 03:35 PM #76481
Модератор

Модератор

You're in love with my gorgeous feet, something turns you on about kneeling in front of them like the beta you are and worshipping them as I occupy myself with more important things, like reading my textbook. Stroke while you kneel at my feet and I read.
Models: Supernal Goddess Ashanti

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 256 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 03:36 PM #76482
Модератор

Модератор

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum Torment, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 03:39 PM #76483
Модератор

Модератор

I'm all alone in my bedroom, sitting on my pretty pink bed, and I want you to come lick my cute little feet. Don't you want to play with me? I need them sucked SO badly that I'll have to use my own mouth until you're here to taste them instead. You can look into my big, green eyes and watch me wrap my lips around my own big toe and stuff as much of my foot into my mouth as I can. I have to be careful, because every inch of my foot is so ticklish! I lick, suck, tongue, and kiss both of my girly little pedicured feet for our mutual pleasure as I wait for your wet, eager mouth!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 03:41 PM #76484
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty teases you by sucking on an ice cold popsicle in her Valentine's day lingerie... Don't you like the way it sounds when she licks, sucks and slurps it? In and out of her mouth like a ... you know what.. Very audibly pleasing if you like and enjoy sucking and slurping sounds Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 03:46 PM #76485
Модератор

Модератор

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 03:49 PM #76486
Модератор

Модератор

I just got done cleaning my guest bathroom barefoot and look how disgustingly dirty my feet are! Random hairs which could be mine or my dogs, could possibly be some pubes on there too from anyone that used my bathroom. Who knows really. Plus when my boyfriend comes over, or any male for that matter, they can't seem to get all their Yellow Juice in the toilet....so I'm sure there's some Yellow Juice on the bottom of my feet as well and this is where you come into play. See I have a date tonight and I just bought these new high heels that I really want to wear but there is no way I'm going to put my dirty feet into those shoes. Did I mention my water got shut off due to some plumbing repair in the building so you are going to have to give my feet a nice good cleaning. I don't care if you lick or suck the dirt, Yellow Juice, and hair off with your mouth just get it done. and while you are doing it I hope you remember that it's not me that put you in this position of a little foot licking bitch it's that little mouse dick between your legs. Since you can't be of any use to me sexually at least you can be of use to me as my graveling dirt eating foot slave. So get down on your knees and get to licking. I'll let you keep that taste in your mouth while I'm out on my date with a man that actually has a cock.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 03:50 PM #76487
Модератор

Модератор

Jessica Rayne has many things about her that get any mans attention. One of her best attributes is that she has a pair of beautiful soles! She used to be unaware of this. After hearing so many compliments from people she is now aware of how sexy her wrinkle soles are!
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 03:52 PM #76488
Модератор

Модератор

My feet drive you crazy, don't they! They make you so weak at the knees. You can't help but jerk off to them... So, what are you waiting for? You know you want to! You love my perfect feet, you love when I scrunch my toes and spread them. You just love everything about them! You can't get enough of them! You are addicted to feet! Haha! You're such a loser! Looking at the bottom of women's feet all the time. After all... that's the only part of a women's body that you actually deserve to look at. Isn't it! The very very bottom!
Note: There is a some background noise in this video from my naughty new fur [email*protected] You might not notice while you're obsessing over my gorgeous feet though. ;-)
Models: Goddess Kylie Jacobs

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 03:53 PM #76489
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 03:57 PM #76490
Модератор

Модератор

What a sexy contrast in our complexion. It feels just as good as it looks judging by the moans and comments throughout.
He's also "Fanning" out having been a fan for quite some time. Dreams can come true!
Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile