Old 03-11-2020, 09:08 AM #135691
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beat Up your Balls - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Beat Up your Balls - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:16 AM #135692
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flaunting My Feet and Asshole for You, You Fucking Weirdo - RaeLynn Waverly - iwantclips

Flaunting My Feet and Asshole for You, You Fucking Weirdo - RaeLynn Waverly - iwantclips

You begged me to lay back and spread/flaunt my dirtiest and smelliest parts: my ass and my feet! Exasperated, I bitch and moan about how much of pervert you are and asking myself why you can't ask for something like my tits or pussy
Models: RaeLynn Waverly

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:40 AM #135693
Модератор

Модератор

Default Love Lotion Hairy Tease - Kisa Fae - iwantclips

Love Lotion Hairy Tease - Kisa Fae - iwantclips

There are few things I love more than skin care & teasing you. So watch me. Pay very close attention. Watch as I moisturize my soft skin, making my hairy body that much more enticing to touch. Focus on my hair, moving as I push it one way and the other. Drool over my ass. As I caress every inch of bare skin In a strappy little bodysuit that was made for a tease like me. No Audio - No Nudity
Models: Kisa Fae

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 2.94 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:48 AM #135694
Модератор

Модератор

Default Using you like My toy - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

Using you like My toy - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:55 AM #135695
Модератор

Модератор

Default Red Light, Green Light (Mind Fuck) - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Red Light, Green Light (Mind Fuck) - Empress Mika - iwantclips

I'm sure you are quite familiar with this game by now. Chances are you've even played it with Me before! But I guarantee you've never played a version quite like this. W/we are going to have so much fun together as I tease and torment you with My sexy, velvet bikini clad body. It will be agonizingly pleasurable for you as I control your stroking. Starting and stopping, at My whim, until you are desperate, on edge and begging Me to cum. But I'm not going to stop at simply controlling your dick. No, I am also going use this little game to take control of your very mind. Watch Me closely as your mind slowly melts away and I mesmerize you into submission to Me. By the end of this clip you will completely lost in an intense haze of stroking and mind fuckery. You won't even realize the full effects of this clip until much later when you realize you can't get the image of My perfect body out of your head. There truly is nothing quite like a good mind fucking to deepen your addiction to Me, no? Get ready to stroke!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMikaTrain to be My official slave : https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/Empress-Mika/1143832
Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 763 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:56 AM #135696
Модератор

Модератор

Default BP - Sorority Girls Enter Pledge in Annual Fattest Sow Contest (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

BP - Sorority Girls Enter Pledge in Annual Fattest Sow Contest (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:57 AM #135697
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT Make It Hurt - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

CBT Make It Hurt - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:57 AM #135698
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models: