Old 02-09-2020, 08:52 AM #12131
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chained and Caned - Lorelei Lee - Kinkcom

Chained and Caned - Lorelei Lee - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: February 26, 2007

With: Lorelei Lee
Director: Cyd Black

Lorelei is no stranger to bondage. She has done some of the most intense on-camera BDSM scenes ever filmed. Perhaps this is what makes cyd push the limits with the severity of Lorelei's shoot.
She starts off on all fours. A metal collar around her neck is held in place by chains going off in four different directions. Chains hold her wrists and ankles in place with metal cuffs while a metal belt around her waist makes her back down and her ass up. She is already wet and nothing has even happened yet. cyd begins to cane her ass and she cries out in muffled sobs, her eyes wide with surprise at the severity of her punishment. She finds the metal allows her no motion as red marks swell up on her ass. But Lorelei's pussy gives her away; it is dripping and hot. Next, the singletail adds just a dash of stinging pain to her welts. As a reward she gets the attitude adjuster deep in her cunt and the vibrator increases the stimulation until she can't hold back any more. She knows her place, asking politely to come. Her reward doesn't last long. An ass hook is thrust into her anus and her asshole is chained tightly to a pole above her head, leaving her even more immobilized than she thought possible.
Now leather straps bind her legs apart, arms up in the air. Her tits & pussy are flogged as Lorelei's gaze remains steadily on the floor. She can handle pain, but something in her face says perhaps this was a bit more than she was expecting. Clothespins pinch tender bits of flesh on her breasts, torso, and pussy and Lorelei lets out shaky moans through her gag. She holds her own, challenging him in the depths of her eyes. So he raises it a notch, ripping off all the clothespins at once, leaving Lorelei to come in a drooling, moaning heap. He's won again.
Later on, Lorelei finds herself face down again, strapped to a sawhorse. She is skewered like a pig, stuck fast, with one pole down her throat and another in her cunt. Lorelei's still-tender ass is flogged once again. She cries and fights through the gag, wiggling her feet in defiance, but they are the only thing she can move. Nosehooks are the final humiliation, and yet still there is a challenging look in her eyes.
Model: Lorelei Lee
Studio: Kinkcom

File Name : 4115_lorelei.mp4
File Size : 701.47 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:31:20

Download:
AnzFile:4115_lorelei.mp4 - 701.5 MB
Old 02-09-2020, 08:53 AM #12132
Модератор

Модератор

Default Marie Luv gets wet with Fuckingmachines - Marie Luv - Kinkcom

Marie Luv gets wet with Fuckingmachines - Marie Luv - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: June 6, 2007

With: Marie Luv
Director: Tomcat

What do you get when you combine the sexy Marie Luv with fuckingmachines and water jets? One hell of a hot shoot!
Marie Luv came to fuckingmachines expecting to cum a little, control a machine or two and have fun like her friend Jada Fire said she would. What Marie didn't expect was orgasms so intense, that last longer than any she has ever experienced AND don't stop! It's a close tie as to what is hotter to watch - her epic leg shaking, pussy quivering orgasms or seeing every muscle in her rock hard body flex while she cums. The relentless pounding of the machines and the jets of water hitting her clit, give Marie such pleasure that she is spent after the second scene. We just thought she had gone to the Ladies room but actually she was in the green room getting dressed! Oh no, Marie we are not done with you just yet...
At the end of the update, there are some water outtakes, so be sure to watch past the interview.
Model: Marie Luv

File Name : 4332_marie_littleguy.mp4
File Size : 775.28 MB
Duration : 00:34:38

Download:
AnzFile:4332_marie_littleguy.mp4 - 775.3 MB
Old 02-09-2020, 08:55 AM #12133
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Modeling Agent - Mark Davis, Alexa Lynn - Kinkcom

The Modeling Agent - Mark Davis, Alexa Lynn - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: February 16, 2007

With: Mark Davis, Alexa Lynn
Director: Marty

Alexa Lynn is a complete bondage virgin. Don't let this cute and innocent girl fool you, she's got a hunger inside to be dominated and fucked. Her aggressive deep thoating while tied tight was a pleasant surprise to Mark Davis.
In this roleplay update, Alexa plays a girl who wants to become a lingerie model and is persuaded by an agent to try some bondage modeling for the bigger bucks. Mark Davis plays the photographer who gets her tied up in all different ways and fucked for a new modeling career. All of this done in good fun of course. Enjoy!
Model: Mark Davis, Alexa Lynn

File Name : 4211_alexa_mark.mp4
File Size : 1121.6 MB
Duration : 00:50:07

Download:
AnzFile:4211_alexa_mark.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 02-09-2020, 09:01 AM #12134
Модератор

Модератор

Default SUMMER VENGEANCEThe Grappler(6-4) Ranked 5thThe Assassin(2-2) Ranked 9th - Ariel X, Dee Williams - Kinkcom

SUMMER VENGEANCEThe Grappler(6-4) Ranked 5thThe Assassin(2-2) Ranked 9th - Ariel X, Dee Williams - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: July 10, 2007

With: Ariel X, Dee Williams
Director: Matt Williams

The shorter Grappler has only seen TAG TEAM ACTION in the last few months, but she's well rested and eager to advance. She's a style point whore - If she gets you in a hold she will score style on you.
The Assassin has been doing very well at US lately, she found her groove, and is a serious case to be reckoned with. If you lose the Assassin you are going to get the life fucked out of you, and that is not a threat, it is a promise.
Model: Ariel X, Dee Williams

File Name : 4568_Darling_ArielX.mp4
File Size : 1017.17 MB
Duration : 00:45:26

Download:
AnzFile:4568_Darling_ArielX.mp4 - 1017.2 MB
Old 02-09-2020, 09:06 AM #12135
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sandra Romain and Kade - Sandra Romain, Kade - Kinkcom

Sandra Romain and Kade - Sandra Romain, Kade - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: March 28, 2007

With: Sandra Romain, Kade
Director: James Mogul

'My favorite thing is to fuck bitches like you deep in the ass,' she hisses as the hard cock pushes into him. Fortunately for Kade, he loves every minute of it and he pleases the ever demanding Mistress Sandra Romain in more ways than he dreamed possible.
Heavy ball clamping, rough strap-on sucking, whipping and caged ass fucking start Kade off on the road to debasement, and when he finally proves his worth, his reward is a very hot fuck scene with a Mistress who would scare any sane man.
Model: Sandra Romain, Kade

File Name : 4215_sandra_kade.mp4
File Size : 1385.79 MB
Duration : 01:01:54

Download:
AnzFile:4215_sandra_kade.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 02-09-2020, 09:10 AM #12136
Модератор

Модератор

Default Inaugural - Sarah Jane Ceylon - Kinkcom

Inaugural - Sarah Jane Ceylon - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: March 1, 2007

With: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Director: Cyd Black

The metal is cold and excruciating against my flesh. It digs into my neck, wrists, and ankles like bare bones grinding against each other at the joint. It becomes more unpleasant with every adjustment I try to make. I must make myself become accustomed to this metal structure, to feel as though it is an extension of my skeletal structure, a part of me. Every sensation is an exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain. I feel his eyes watching me, his smirk, his pleasure in my discomfort and pain. I find that I am turned on by this in spite of myself. He knows where every tender part of my body is and he makes sure to exploit that knowledge. I have no choice but to give in, a slave to sensations.
Later on, I am completely immobilized with all my weight supported by a bar between my legs. With my head and arms severely tied back I find it difficult to catch my breath and before long I am rasping and gasping for air. He lets my head up, but at the price of the singletail's licks. All I can think about is how badly I want him to hit me harder. This position is so painful that the only thing capable of delivering relief is more pain. It takes all my concentration just to withstand it. I am so distracted that I forget to thank him when he provides me with something to stand on to displace the weight. He calls me ungrateful I am immediately consumed by so much guilt that I want to cry. I want to make it up to him and just endure it, but the pain is too great. My internal conflict is almost worse than the actual position.
I want to forget this transient pain and to just tolerate my situation and please him, but I can't let go of the feeling and the desire to physically end it. It is such a turn on to have my mind and body engaged simultaneously in this way. It proves my lack of control and that is something I like very much. Finally I cannot take any more. I have to ask to stand on the boxes again. This time I will not forget my manners. My reward is relief and a string of screaming orgasms, leaving my chest heaving with gratitude. I thank him once aloud because I am too exhausted to repeat it, although it is all that rings in my ears.
Model: Sarah Jane Ceylon

File Name : 4127_sarah.mp4
File Size : 1077.64 MB
Duration : 00:48:08

Download:
AnzFile:4127_sarah.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 02-09-2020, 09:16 AM #12137
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Dragon (18-5) ranked 3rd The Grappler (5-4) ranked 5th - Dee Williams, DragonLily - Kinkcom

The Dragon (18-5) ranked 3rd The Grappler (5-4) ranked 5th - Dee Williams, DragonLily - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: December 29, 2006

With: Dee Williams, DragonLily

The Dragon and the Grappler meet in this early season clash. 3rd and 5th go at it, and go at it hard in this classic match up. Since US is non-scripted and is the most competitive female/female wrestling league in the world, things happen. Something happened at near end of round 2 that gets us to stop and call the match.
Model: Dee Williams, DragonLily

File Name : 4091_Dragon_Darling.mp4
File Size : 450.58 MB
Duration : 00:20:07

Download:
AnzFile:4091_Dragon_Darling.mp4 - 450.6 MB
Old 02-09-2020, 09:17 AM #12138
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nikki Nievez and Stacey Stax - Nikki Nievez, Stacey Stax - Kinkcom

Nikki Nievez and Stacey Stax - Nikki Nievez, Stacey Stax - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: January 12, 2007

With: Nikki Nievez, Stacey Stax
Director: Marty

Stacey Stax is bound, gagged and dressed in latex. She obediently takes her punishment from Nikki Nievez. With her head and hands locked in a wood stock, she takes weighted nipple clamps, gets spanked and strap-on fucked. Then things really get heated up! Shackled and chained, Nikki gives those full natural tits a good beating, plugs her ass and makes her feast on asshole. Lastly, a good combination of fucking, vibrating and very hot wax brings Stacey to a huge climactic finish!
Model: Nikki Nievez, Stacey Stax

File Name : 4157_nikki_stacy.mp4
File Size : 985.28 MB
Duration : 00:44:01

Download:
AnzFile:4157_nikki_stacy.mp4 - 985.3 MB
Old 02-09-2020, 09:18 AM #12139
Модератор

Модератор

Default Billy and Danielle Foxxx - Danielle Foxx, Billy - Kinkcom

Billy and Danielle Foxxx - Danielle Foxx, Billy - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: June 12, 2007

With: Danielle Foxx, Billy
Director: Isis Love

Little billy is back for more and mistress Danielle is always ready to dish out the pain. At the crack of her whip Billy is sucking Danielle's throbbing TS cock. She Pounds his face hard core with her thick dick deep down Billy's throat. Danielle gets so turned on having Billy lick her ass she cant wait any longer to fuck him. She gets him on his knees with his ass in the air and fucks him harder then he has ever been fucked before. And with her huge shemale cock deep inside his tight ass Billy cant hold back his huge load...
Model: Danielle Foxx, Billy

File Name : 4477_danielle_billy.mp4
File Size : 1002.51 MB
Duration : 00:44:47

Download:
AnzFile:4477_danielle_billy.mp4 - 1002.5 MB
Old 02-09-2020, 09:23 AM #12140
Модератор

Модератор

Default Vendetta (8-3) Ranked 2th The Tsunami (0-0) Not Ranked - Vendetta, Christina Aguchi - Kinkcom

Vendetta (8-3) Ranked 2th The Tsunami (0-0) Not Ranked - Vendetta, Christina Aguchi - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: January 23, 2007

With: Vendetta, Christina Aguchi

Christina Aguchi is the first wrestler from a rival wrestling sit to get on the US mat. Her record on our shoot date was 2-1. The Tsunami comes with about 120 minutes of actual mat experience. If you compare that with US that is about 5 matches. However we know that experience on one mat is not the same as experience on our mat.
Vendetta is ranked 2nd. Her only lost last season was to the Nightmare by 1pt. Make no mistake Vendetta wants the over all title this year!
Model: Vendetta, Christina Aguchi

File Name : 4143_Vendetta_Christina.mp4
File Size : 897.12 MB
Duration : 00:40:04

Download:
AnzFile:4143_Vendetta_Christina.mp4 - 897.1 MB