Old 02-13-2020, 01:00 PM #132021
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ebony Ass Worship Cum Countdown - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Ebony Ass Worship Cum Countdown - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

You've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:07 PM #132022
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wet T-Shirt NO Contest - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Wet T-Shirt NO Contest - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

When there is a wet t-shirt contest, there is no contest when I'm involved. A wet, see-thru shirt, hugging My most perfect curves. I win every time!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:07 PM #132023
Модератор

Модератор

Default Asian Bbgirl Humiliates and Denies You JOI - AvaPark - iwantclips

Asian Bbgirl Humiliates and Denies You JOI - AvaPark - iwantclips

Goddess is dressed up in her cutest outfit waiting for Step-Daddy to come home. In the mean time, I use you to entertain Myself. Follow My instructions carefully while I humiliate you and deny you. I am your Goddess. Empty your wallet for me. NOW. CUMSLUT = $50 Markup // CUMLOVER = 100% Markup // GOODBITCH = 200% Markup
Models: AvaPark

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:08 PM #132024
Модератор

Модератор

Default Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:12 PM #132025
Модератор

Модератор

Default Be Better for Me (Positive Affirmations) - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Be Better for Me (Positive Affirmations) - Princess Miki - iwantclips

**NOTE: This clip is a gently mesmerizing journey that only focuses on delivering positive affirmations. My message and My exercise of dominance comes in many forms, and here, I want to use My power over you to help enforce positive changes in your life.

This clip isn't like My other "mesmerize" or "mind fuck" clips. It isn't designed to alter your state of mind in drastic ways; instead, it is meant to ground you and bring you back to the center of your purpose: Me. **

I know My presence in your life has already impacted your life for the better in a multitude of ways, but I am aware that you are human, and you can't be a perfect submissive - nor a perfect person - every moment of every day. However, I know that you can always become a better version of yourself, and therefore, a better submissive for Me.

There are times when your vices distract you, and there are times when remaining dedicated to your goals becomes a challenge. When you feel yourself faltering, I want you to find peace and calm in My voice. Think to yourself, "what would She want?"

You will then remember that what I want is what's best for you: to be better for Me.

You won't feel as strong of a pull toward the things that act as a barrier between you and Me. You will be reminded of who you belong to, and who you need to please and impress.

I want you to be the best version of yourself for Me. I will be your drive. Your motivation. Your anchor. When you feel your resolve wavering, listen for My whispers in your ear asking you, "what would I want?"

To strive for constant improvement is another form of worship.

Be better for Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:12 PM #132026
Модератор

Модератор

Default The male pleasure tax - Worship An Li - iwantclips

The male pleasure tax - Worship An Li - iwantclips

How many times have you jerked off to me? Once? Twice? A hundred times? Are you starting to jerk off right now, looking at the preview gif? Is your boner getting excited at the prospect of watching me gyrate my body in front of you?

How many times have I given you pleasure? How many times have you given me pleasure?

It's time you paid. You'll never be man enough to fuck me, after all. What better way than to give me pleasure than through your wallet? It's as close as you'll get to me...
Do you want to be a good bitch? Do you want to please me? Show your appreciation for me with mark-up codes at checkout. You know I deserve the best. Make your adoration known with a little extra for me. It's what your Step-Daddy wants.
PAMPER100 for 100% mark-up
PAMPER75 for 75% mark-up
PAMPER50 for 50% mark-up
PAMPER25 for 25% mark-up
Models: Worship An Li

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:18 PM #132027
Модератор

Модератор

Default They Love you Not - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

They Love you Not - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

My visual treat for true breast fanatics. Only the true conoisseurs of cleavage will deeply appreciate this gem.
The color of the daisy complements my colors in a shockingly brilliant fashion, as I pluck its petals one by one and let them fall to the floor. Even as it is helplessly Squeezed between my engorged breasts, you can see that it beams with life and joy for the privilege of being between them.
This video is a warm spring day on a winter's night, and it is sure to become a favorite in your collection.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 952 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:22 PM #132028
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tease Queen - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Tease Queen - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

My hottest tease yet!
In my usual dark, seductive look, I use your triggers, exploit your weaknesses. I get your mind so weak and blank that you can't help but surrender yourself to me. You lie your mind and life at my feet. Devote yourself to me: a hot, powerful Princess. You can't resist me. I am too sexy and too powerful. Submit.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:24 PM #132029
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hail Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Hail Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Fuck your beliefs and accept me as your new religion. Forsake your idols and your religion. I am your new Goddess and you live to serve me, worship me and do as you are told. Begin paying your tithes to Me. I give your life purpose, happiness and fulfillment. You will thank me every morning when you wake up, thank me every night before bed and worship every moment that you can.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 40 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:24 PM #132030
Модератор

Модератор

Default Two Minutes To Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Two Minutes To Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Not ready for My "60 Seconds to Cum" video? Try starting with this one and see if you can handle it. You get two short minutes to cum, and if you don't make it, you don't get to cum today! Listen to Me teasing you and telling you to stroke until the alarm goes off. Did you cum in time? I hope so!!
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 2 min 54 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile