Old 07-01-2019, 06:56 PM #47361
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsession with My tits grows stronger the more you stare...and you just can 't pass up any opportunity. Buying all of My clips just so you drool over what you can 't have. A mindless loser for My tits. So desperate to see them Exposed-Fantasy , but you know you barely deserve what you do see. Feel your cock grow and your addiction deepen the more I tease you. You can beg to see more , and you can beg to cum , but I have much more fun seeing that desperation grow. Good boys add a code to their order : $10 markup : Kez10 | 15 % markup : KezBetaTax | Cum Tax : KezJizzTax 50 % markup : KezJunkie | 100 % markup : WeakForKez | 300 % markup : KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 06:59 PM #47362
Модератор

Модератор

Lay down and enjoy as Nurse Joy from Pokemon tends to your cock. In this first person POV , Nurse Joy lays you down and strokes your cock to get it erect before grinding her pussy and ass on your lap and stripping for you. When she 's stripped down naked she has you insert a butt plug into her ass then sucks your dick just long enough to get you ready for a smooth insertion and creampie finish.
Models: Kosplay_Keri

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 108
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 07:00 PM #47363
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You 've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It 's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You 've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You 're cock and balls need a break after yesterday 's punishment. That 's just what they 'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You 'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you 'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 07:00 PM #47364
Модератор

Модератор

Title says it all. A whole 11 minutes , staring and worshipping my perfect ass and legs in my tight , Nike yoga pants. Lucky you.

Good boys will use :

LOVELINDSAY for 50 % Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100 % Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250 % Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300 % Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500 % Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000 % Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 07:04 PM #47365
Модератор

Модератор

It 's nice seeing you again , I have a special game for us to play today. I 'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won 't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You 're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember , you don 't get to cum unless I say so. You 're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me , I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close , my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can 't take it anymore. I 'm going to take you right to the edge , over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 07:11 PM #47366
Модератор

Модератор

A new series of JOI challenges , because why the hell not. The urgency is exciting. This quick but undeniably hot JOI gives you a challenge , see if you can cum in 2 minutes. If you can 't you won 't be able to cum for 24 hours and you owe me a fee. I am looking very hot , it should be easy for you.
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 3 min 56 s
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 07:11 PM #47367
Модератор

Модератор

It 's so easy to manipulate you. So easy to get you to do exactly as I please. You can 't resist perfection. You enjoy giving in and doing as I say. Especially when it 's something that you love to do on my command. It 's time that you 're honest with yourself. You 're my little cum eating slave. You love jerking off and cumming for me. But even more you love feeling that hot load of cum slide down your little slutty throat right on my cue. So eat it for me bitch!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 07:13 PM #47368
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Piper - iwantclips

Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 20 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 07:18 PM #47369
Модератор

Модератор

Ive got a good little game to play today its a joi games so heres how to play everytime you want to wank and touch your cock you have to not breath and hold your breath and when you want to breath you have to not touch your cock easy right well lets play.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 07:22 PM #47370
Модератор

Модератор

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow 's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar Step-Daddy 's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account , minus the teaser 's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow 's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess ' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn 't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super -hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow 's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don 't buy clothes. Pleases don 't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn 't like to keep him waiting. Cali 's cow is left alone with Mia . (9 :30 long )
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile