Old 09-04-2019, 06:13 PM #75531
Модератор

Модератор

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage - look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp - caged for our amusement - you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold - teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams - humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience - Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 06:20 PM #75532
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 06:27 PM #75533
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just love my perky DD tits? You are so Addicted to my big DD Tits , you'll buy any clip with me in it It doesn't matter what I'm wearing or whats my video about , You'll buy it because my tits are in it I love teasing you and making your balls hurt, My Tits have enslaved your mind , cock and wallet and you'll do absolutely anything for my Big Boobs . Simply hearing the word BOOBS gives you a massive erection This is part of a 2 clips series so stay tuned Addict...
Good Boys will add my mark up codes:
JasmineJunkie 50%
PaytoCum 100%
LoserDickTax $50
SitOnMe 75%
Cuck4Life 50%
LoserforLife 100%
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 06:33 PM #75534
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to be saved by the world's hottest jedi knight Victoria Raye! Those evil minions of the Empire don't stand a chance against her powerful Tools of Torment of mass erections! Just look at how her tunic struggles to contain her sexy DD's! You'll be looking to get into trouble just to have this sexy goddess of the coerce save you!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 06:37 PM #75535
Модератор

Модератор

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 06:43 PM #75536
Модератор

Модератор

Careful the longer you stare at my perky tits the more addicted you will become I promise. Come worship them while I put them right in your face you can almost feel yourself getting smothered by them now can't you? I bounce them up and down almost turning myself on just because of how they feel, you dreaming of touching them, sucking them what an excellent thought that it is. Your dick is mine as I make you my complete tit zombie. Oh did I mention nip slips?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 50.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 06:45 PM #75537
Модератор

Модератор

You know what interval training is, right? Well, I'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I'm gonna work that cock so hard, it'll be sore, but you're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you're ready for a workout you'll never forget!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 06:46 PM #75538
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a little tit freak. I KNOW you are addicted to my cleavage, my perfect shiny breasts. Go on, worship them, pervert. It's as close to my divine body as you'll EVER get. Send a tribute and buy with this markup: PAYBLAIRE Twitter: @blairebishop
Models:

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:00 PM #75539
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:18 PM #75540
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty fucks herself with a dildo in this cam show recording. She gets fully nude and orgasms twice with her vibrator.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile