Old 03-07-2020, 10:27 PM #135191
Модератор

Модератор

Default Liza and Julie's Strap-on Bitch. - Queens of Kink - iwantclips

Liza and Julie's Strap-on Bitch. - Queens of Kink - iwantclips

Time for your training, slut! Mistress Fetish Liza and Julie Skyhigh are eager to get their STRAP-ON cocks in your mouth and asshole! This new slave will have to do his very best to please these kinky Mistresses. They want to see him give a very hot blowjob on their dicks before they PENETRATE his tight butthole. This little bitch will feel their COCKS in both of his holes at the same time and be thankful for it too.
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 21 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 10:29 PM #135192
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

- Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 10:46 PM #135193
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge Until it Hurts - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Edge Until it Hurts - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Let's take you pass the point of pleasure. Even when the pleasure melts away you won't be able to stop as I demand you keep going, squeezing and jerking until it aches. That mix of pain in your stroking session is just what you need to remind you that I'm the one that controls you and your cock.
Good boys always use markup codes:
10% Markup- LOSER4MINA
20% Markup- FOOTADDICT
50% Markup- LOSERSPAY
100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA
200% Markup- WALLETBITCH
1000% Markup- 1000MINA

Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 55 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 10:50 PM #135194
Модератор

Модератор

Default The beginning of Financial bankruptcy - Helena Sin - iwantclips

The beginning of Financial bankruptcy - Helena Sin - iwantclips

You have always been a sucker for long legs. Seeing me wearing those silky FF nylons and Louboutins on my long legs is making you brainless with seconds. I am high class. I teach you how to be a good boy for me, exploring your weakness. Draining your balls and wallet. You need this so much. Stop fucking around and SUBMIT now!
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 11:26 PM #135195
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 11:30 PM #135196
Модератор

Модератор

Default High Heel Cock Squeeze - WMV - Mistress Nikita - iwantclips

High Heel Cock Squeeze - WMV - Mistress Nikita - iwantclips

I just can't get enough of my new designer platform pumps with six plus inch heels. The way they feel on my nylon encased feet is something almost indescribable. My little shoe slut loves them almost as much as I do. Its little shoe shine stick gets rock hard when my red soles walk closer to it, and even harder when I press the stiletto heel right down on its dripping engorged head. This is simply my beautiful footwear doing what it's made to do - Squeezing little slave sluts beneath the exquisite soles. Do you want to live under my heels?
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Size: 91.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 11:35 PM #135197
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weakness Of The Boss - Kira Star - iwantclips

Weakness Of The Boss - Kira Star - iwantclips

I am professional secretary. Such important person in your business. I noticed that you love to stare at my legs. Maybe I deserve a higher salary? I know that I can make you cum just with my legs. You will cum only on my command.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 11:36 PM #135198
Модератор

Модератор

Default Part 2 - Cumslut Training - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Part 2 - Cumslut Training - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Part 2 of the cumslut training. Master has enslaved the MILF principal, and made her fire the ugly bitch of a cheerleader coach and had her replaced by me the number one slut the sexy swim coach. This time it's up to me to enslave the entire cheerleader squad and I will only pick the sluts who are thirsty, hungry filthy lil cock sluts desperate for cock and cum. I prepared a protein shake for every cheerleader (little do they know it completely 100% full of master's cum) and tell them they have to take their shake. This is a test, the ones who swallow all of the cum will be kept and the ones who spit it out and can't finish it will be kicked off the team for being useless ugly bitches incapable of swallowing. They are of no use to master and clearly not greedy cumsluts like the rest of the girls who are practically licking the shakers clean every drop licked. Now the real training begins, to be a good slut they must be able to take cock and cum in all holes and I show them how to suck, deepthroat, gag and get facefucked and take a big load of hot spunk on their face and it drips down into theirs mouths they will love the taste and smell of master's cum. They must worship his cock and do a cheer to beg for his cock and cum. Next the must be able to ride, master will grow tired after fucking his entire team of sluts all day so they must be able to sit and bounce on masters dick until they drain his balls dry. Begging to be filled with cum and impregnated, master wants to breed his bitches and fill them will all his cum, no need to take any pill you must stop in order for master to knock you up. Young, dumb and full of cum that what you will be. So much cum flowing out of your cunt that you lick it up and taste it, you love masters cum. Now you must take his cock in your ass too, now most of you are inexperienced at anal unlike me if you want to reach pro level you must have a plug in your ass 24/7 so your ass is always stretched and ready to take master's dick. Until master stretches you out like me you will need your plug wedged up your asses. Master will fill your asses with his hot cum and it will drip out, you will suck your fingers clean and taste your ass and lick his cock clean after he fucks your ass. Ass to mouth whores you will become. Master even likes to switch between holes so he fills you up with excess cum and lets it drip out everywhere. Sometimes master will want his friends to fuck your holes too, cause he gets paid to share his whores and you will take another dick along with his to get double penetration when told to do so. Only when master gives you permission to take cock for money you will do so, otherwise you belong to him and only take his cock and cum. The cheer squad will make good money for master this way and he'll even want to ram two cock in your pussy at once and fill all your holes for gangbangs. Master will be pleased to see which bitch can take the most dick and which of you is the nastiest slut. You will be full with so much cock and cum that when you get pregnant you wont know who the Step-Father is of your whore ****. Master loves to fuck with his bitches
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 12 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 11:41 PM #135199
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mad Scientist Invents Growth Formula - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Mad Scientist Invents Growth Formula - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Dr Cox has invented a new cock growth formula. She has grown tired of hearing all of her patients little dicks problems, after years of testing she finally has it. Never again will any woman be unsatisfied by a little dick, I'm going to change the world to a bigger better place. She tries to act like a good respected scientist conducting studies on how to cure illness. But really she has her own secret agenda, she has a big secret she is a sex crazed bitch who wants to create the perfect formula to grow cocks to inhuman size, Creature sized dicks so they always have enough cum for her. But first I need to try out the new formula on my test subject who was more than willing to volunteer to see if it has any effect on his tiny 3 inch cock. Take a sip of the formula and immediately the cock grows, the shaft has got longer and thicker. Take more of the formula, I'm getting horny from watching that dick grow more. Now your a real sized cock, I can see that the tip is leaking some pre cum, the smell and taste of that cum gets me so horny as I lick the tip. I strip out of my lab coat to reveal just my bra and nothing else on underneath. You see I knew my formula would take effect instantly and I just can't resist a big cock to play with. She starts jerking and sucking on that big cock and wants a big load all over her face, sliding that dick between her big tits. She wants more of the cum, she can't contain herself she needs to taste more and get covered in cum dripping down her face onto her big tits. The test subject blasts over her face - a slow motion shot so you can see my face get plastered with cum. Blowing bubbles and playing with the cum, licking her fingers. She loves the taste and tells her subject to take more of the formula, she wants to ride that dick and feel it stretch her pussy. She needs breeding and wants to be constantly fucked and filled with cum so she can be impregnated. She cannot control herself, she rubs some of the cum she spat out from her mouth onto her pussy and plays with herself. She wants his big dick inside her and wants to ride his cock until she drains his balls deep inside and he impregnates her. She is practically begging to ride on top of him and bounces on his dick hard and fast until she gets what she needs a big huge overflowing creampie to fill her cunt. She has an amazing orgasm from the feeling of the cum gushing inside her and filling her tight hole up. Never has she been filled so much and the feeling is overwhelming, ahegao orgasm face. The cum is dripping out of her and she rubbing it all over her body, excited from all the pleasure and eagerly awaiting more of that awesome cum she desires. She wants that dick in her ass now, using the cum from her pussy to play with and fingers her ass. She just wants to feel that cock stretch her tight ass out and the subject is gone so horny and his balls are so full of cum he cannot resist he needs to unload and fills her ass up with a big creampie. She cums again as the cum unloads in her ass and she pushes it out.While she recovers from that amazing orgasm, she lies back to play with herself a little, she still is so horny and wants more cock and cum .She tells him to take more of the formula and his dick grows to an magnificent length over 12" now! Holy fuck, its so big I can barely get my mouth around it! She strokes the big shaft, a daft grin on her face and her eyes wide open sucking on the head. Oh just give it to me in my cunt again, yes fill me up! He fucks her while she spreads her legs open and lays on her back. That cock is huge so big and it has grown so much impressive results. But even now that's not enough for her, there's still some of the formula left. She pauses and thinks to herself for a moment. If the growth spurt increases that much from him drinking it, what if inject it directly into the big shaft I wonder what effect it would have. Compeltely covered in cum and being the horny mad bitch that she is, she injects the last of the formula with a syring into the dick and the effects are inhuman. The dicks has transforms into a gigantic **** dick! Like nothing she has ever seen before, I've created a Creature! She sucks on the **** slapping it against her face and tits.She must have ingested some of the formula because now her hair is blue just the like the **** Creature dick. It has had side effects on her too but she does not even care, she's lusting at the sight of this Creature she has created and wants to ride it. One big final orgasm and she cums again for the Creature toys fills her up. Now she knows she can create a new world full of Creature sized dick that can please any woman.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 26 min 41 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 11:46 PM #135200
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stocking Addict Rehab - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Stocking Addict Rehab - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

I am a devious thera pist that you visit for the first time. Wearing My sexy professional attire, including seductive seamed stockings, you explain to Me your secret love for legs, feet and stockings. You are hoping that I can cure you of this addiction. I tell you that I can definitely help you, as I have a great technique involving mind control ther apy. But once I put you under, instead of curing you, I begin to strengthen your addiction, teasing you with My sexy legs, making you worship My feet, humiliating and taunting you as I go. I then have you repeat humiliating phrases. Finally I wake you, but you don't remember any of what happened. I tell you that it all went well but insist that we need to have another session to reinforce your treatment - you immediately agree.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: LEGS, FEMDOM, STOCKINGS, POV, FEMDOM POV, FOOT WORSHIP, LEG WORSHIP, HEEL WORSHIP, POWERFUL WOMAN, NYLONS.

MARKUP CODES:
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 20 min 25 s
Size: 930 MiB
Download From AnzFile