Old 03-10-2020, 09:13 PM #135591
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step Step-Mom Fucks You In Front Of Step-Daddy - Mindi Mink - iwantclips

Step Step-Mom Fucks You In Front Of Step-Daddy - Mindi Mink - iwantclips

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 09:13 PM #135592
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ass Edging Surprise Ending - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Ass Edging Surprise Ending - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

My ass looks great, doesn't it? I bet you want to jerk-off to it. Yeah you just want to stroke yourself silly to My perfect Princess butt!--And that is exactly what you're going to do. Worship My body, allow Me to take complete control of that cock. Listen to My commands as I tell you to start and stop. Start and stop. Start and stop. But there's a surprise ending coming...wonder what it could possibly be...
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 09:16 PM #135593
Модератор

Модератор

Default Can You Breathe? - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Can You Breathe? - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Feel yourself getting harder and harder by the second as you struggle to catch a breath. I'll walk you through this so you get the most out of your gasping orgasm. It feels so good to surrender and sacrifice for Goddess Lindsay, doesn't it? **** yourself as you stroke to no end, gasping for air and worshipping my perfect, curvy petite body. There's really no Goddess like me who can make you feel the way you feel. You're all mine to torment and tease, all the while I take your breath away.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 848 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 09:19 PM #135594
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerkaholic - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Jerkaholic - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Your addiction with jerking yourself off is so great, I can easily make you do it for me. You love watching me as I tell you exactly what to do and stroking yourself to the end of time, knowing that sometime soon I'll give you the countdown to climax, releasing all of that sweet, built up addiction inside your pathetic cock. My perfect, petite tits and that tiny peek of my perfect ass will guide you the way to a perfect orgasm.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 09:21 PM #135595
Модератор

Модератор

Default I know your secret - SheenaRoseFetish - iwantclips

I know your secret - SheenaRoseFetish - iwantclips

Guess what I found out? Yup the one thing you were hoping nobody would ever find out about you. You look real nervous. Whats wrong? You're hoping I am thinking something else. Thinking something small. Nope, I know your BIG secret. The one that would destroy your life if anyone knew. I taunt you. Make you sweat. Yup thats right, I know you're gay. What? Are you denying it? Lets see if you can resist cock. AHH JUST LIKE I THOUGHT! I couldn't. You're dick is getting so hard as I push this cock in and around your throat. You disgust me. Now that I know your biggest secret what are you going to do for me? What are you willing to do to make sure no one ever finds out?
Models: SheenaRoseFetish

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 09:33 PM #135596
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Orgasm, No Air - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

No Orgasm, No Air - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to **** on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 09:33 PM #135597
Модератор

Модератор

Default True Meaning of Christmas - Princess Miki - iwantclips

True Meaning of Christmas - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Enjoy this short little visual delight, which will remind you that Christmas is still a religious holiday: the holiday which celebrates Me.

You've rejected your old god. I am your Goddess, your one true God, and you are My devoted disciple. This holiday, you should dedicate yourself to thanking Me for the pleasure I've generously granted you all year.

I am the true meaning of Christmas. Giving to Me is the true meaning of Christmas.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 09:34 PM #135598
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty CBT Game 2: Cock & Ball Punishment - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Bratty CBT Game 2: Cock & Ball Punishment - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 09:48 PM #135599
Модератор

Модератор

Default Modeling My Heels for You - JackieJupiter - iwantclips

Modeling My Heels for You - JackieJupiter - iwantclips

I have four pairs of open toed high heels that I would like to model for you today! They make my petite, highly arched little feet look so sexy Close up modeling of high heels, with a focus on my red sparkly toes and high arches.
Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 09:49 PM #135600
Модератор

Модератор

Default Conditioned to Serve D4ddy Dick - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Conditioned to Serve D4ddy Dick - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile