Old 03-11-2020, 05:19 AM #135671
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum In Your Panties - DestinationKat - iwantclips

Cum In Your Panties - DestinationKat - iwantclips

Today we deepen your love for being a sissy.
Don't you love how this outfit feels on your skin?
That's good.. because you're going to cum right in it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 05:27 AM #135672
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jacquelyn Velvets Breakfast - TorveaFilms - iwantclips

Jacquelyn Velvets Breakfast - TorveaFilms - iwantclips

JacquelynÂ*VelvetsÂ*shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal, pours the creamy milk, and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one, chewing with her mouth open really wide.
While masticating her meal, she taunts them. It was so easy to Steal them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections!
When one of the tiny losers threatens to Pee in her cereal to prevent her from eating them, she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world?
In a brazen move, they actually **** in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything, their bladders are so small, it would not have made a difference anyways!
***The customer asked for the word "Pee" to be used a lot, so it is.
OTHER KEYWORDS-vore,
Jacqueline Velvets, Pee humiliation, food, blonde, blond, long hair
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 05:28 AM #135673
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 05:40 AM #135674
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT Mistress Returns by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

CBT Mistress Returns by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

*FROM A CUSTOM*
..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt" and "vanilla" fit in the same clip from Mistress, but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally, you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete, to tantalize your poor dick further. Aren't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are, and you're also about to be VERY sore.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 05:54 AM #135675
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scarlet Lips - JOI and Dirty Talk O.o - BrielleDay - iwantclips

Scarlet Lips - JOI and Dirty Talk O.o - BrielleDay - iwantclips

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 06:06 AM #135676
Модератор

Модератор

Default Alpha Muscle Goddess - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Alpha Muscle Goddess - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Muscular Mistress Brandi Mae takes advantage of her wimp dick sub. She demonstrates her strength by coercing his head into her ass then Squeezes his body with legs scissors. Making men physically submit to her will makes her wet, she pulls her panties to the side and uses his tongue to masturbate herself. She rubs her muscle clit on his mouth until she orgasms.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 06:18 AM #135677
Модератор

Модератор

Default Good B0y for Ruined Orgasms - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Good B0y for Ruined Orgasms - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

You're a good b0y, always watching my ruined orgasm clips and always following through with my instructions. I think it's so great that you realized that you don't deserve a full orgasm. Not to a Goddess as perfect as me anyway. But maybe you deserve a break? Perhaps allowing full release today... hum? How does that sound, my good b0y? Watch as I tease you. It would be so great to orgasm today, wouldn't it? If I granted you one, you would finally get to have a full real orgasm! Do you want to know what I think you should really have today? You're going to have to buy this, watch, and find out if I let you a release! I'll count you down either way. I have control over you, almost too much. But you always come back for more of my commands. I own your pleasure.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 06:22 AM #135678
Модератор

Модератор

Default my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 06:35 AM #135679
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD fucked and cuckold lick the sperm - Nikky Thorne Productions - iwantclips

BANNED WORD fucked and cuckold lick the sperm - Nikky Thorne Productions - iwantclips

Lucy, a young teeny is once again faced with a horny bastard. He had been watching Lucy bang his friend, and off course he wants to fuck her you juicy pussy as well. Lucy was so excited after the first fuck, so she is not very hard to ask! After some kissing Lucy undresses Thomas, and she start giving him a blowjob, Her young lips, licks and sucks his dick like a lollipop. But Thomas suggest they do it in the 69 position, because he wants to taste her young snatch. Now Lucy and the horny bastard is ready for a fuck. Lucy climb on his dick, and start riding him like a good cowgirl. She is so excited, and ride him really hard. She really got that horny look in her eyes. But she wants his dick doggy style, and she position herself presenting her sexy ass for him to penetrate her young pussy again. A good fuck is given to Lucy. It is time to do it the missionary style and Lucy lies on the couch, and is once more getting his dick hard pounding, in her sweet young snatch. When he is ready to cum Lucy gives him a gentle hand job, and he shoots his load on his own stomach. Then a unexpected twist happen. Bruno is called over to be the cuckold! He must lick the cum from his stomach, before Lucy leaved the scene.
Models: Nikky Thorne Productions

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 06:36 AM #135680
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix