Old 03-11-2020, 06:42 AM #135681
Модератор

Модератор

Default Real-Life Nipple Denial For Losers - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Real-Life Nipple Denial For Losers - Princess Piper - iwantclips

This clip was inspired by a real life moment where I was texting my man about how I might have had an accidental nip slip in one of my clips. I told him I'd have to watch the entire thing back to make sure that my nipples weren't showing for even ONE second. If so, I wouldn't post it because you pathetic losers who jerk off to my clips don't EVER deserve to see my perfect pink nipples! So I decided to film a quick and genuine clip to tease and remind you beta boys about that.. This not fantasy. It's real life. It's your reality.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE!

50% Markup code: PAYPIPER

100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER

200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 90.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 06:46 AM #135682
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Bratty Stepdaughter Shrunk her Teachers SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

My Bratty Stepdaughter Shrunk her Teachers SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch!

I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Juice stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now.
I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe Squeeze.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 06:47 AM #135683
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum on my Foot - TheEleanorGee - iwantclips

Cum on my Foot - TheEleanorGee - iwantclips

I'm so horny! I start to rub myself through my panties but its not enough.
I decide to try rubbing my clit on my foot since I know how much guys like my feet on their dicks. I love it! It feel so good! My petite bare feet are just so perfect on my clit.
So I decide to keep going until I have a really strong orgasm
Models: TheEleanorGee

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 07:01 AM #135684
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cock Makes You Cum - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Cock Makes You Cum - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 07:14 AM #135685
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Mother has "The Talk" - Forbidden Lesbian Love - iwantclips

Step-Mother has "The Talk" - Forbidden Lesbian Love - iwantclips

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 07:29 AM #135686
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Sex Mad Scientist - KimberleyJx - iwantclips

The Sex Mad Scientist - KimberleyJx - iwantclips

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 07:41 AM #135687
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kri Bedtied And Fingered Extreme Breathplay - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Kri Bedtied And Fingered Extreme Breathplay - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Protagonist: Kri

Beautifoul Kri agreed to be touched during this breathplay session.

The session lasts 22 minutes and the camera is never stopped: no cut.

The session start with Kri wearing a shiny PVC catsuit, she salt on the bed, crawling up to her position. Her hands are firmly ziptied to the head of the iron bed...

The game is so easy: we play with vibrating dildo and with finger on her clitoris while a transparent plastic bag is sealed over her head.

The bag will be sealed 7 times... Kri has no chance to break free from her position, the only thing left to do is wait...
This session is really intense! The time in which Kri waits for her request for air to be heard increases from time to time.

Absolutely must not miss!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun.
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 22 min 53 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 07:57 AM #135688
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 08:00 AM #135689
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yes, Baby, feed me those delicious cakes! - Tamara - iwantclips

Yes, Baby, feed me those delicious cakes! - Tamara - iwantclips

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one!
My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me.
He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small Tastes and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 08:04 AM #135690
Модератор

Модератор

Default Say Goodbye to Dating! SPH - Keziah - iwantclips

Say Goodbye to Dating! SPH - Keziah - iwantclips

I'm surprised you keep trying. You keep asking girls out, and you keep getting rejected. And I think I know the reason why - you're small. So small that girls can sense just how inadequate you are. Oh I'm wrong? You think you're big? Prove it. If I'm right and you're small, you're going to be removing yourself from the dating scene once and for all. No more apps, no more bothering girls, just how it should be!

Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, SPH, Role Play, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 23 s