Old 03-11-2020, 09:12 AM #135701
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Servitude Part 2 - Dakota Charms HDMP4 - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

Your Servitude Part 2 - Dakota Charms HDMP4 - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof.
All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training,
cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial,
forced crossdressing,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:19 AM #135702
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ball Busted Ruined Orgasm 2 - Mistress T - iwantclips

Ball Busted Ruined Orgasm 2 - Mistress T - iwantclips

This is a sweet hand job vid with some foot worship...until the surprising unpleasant end. I ruin his orgasm by smacking him in the nuts as he cums. CBT/Ball Abuse/painful ball slapping!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:37 AM #135703
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Silver Leggings - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Shiny Silver Leggings - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:51 AM #135704
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Sex Mad Scientist - KimberleyJx - iwantclips

The Sex Mad Scientist - KimberleyJx - iwantclips

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 10:02 AM #135705
Модератор

Модератор

Default Butt Plug Lover - LucySkye - iwantclips

Butt Plug Lover - LucySkye - iwantclips

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 10:04 AM #135706
Модератор

Модератор

Default Good Boy Training Session part 1 - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Good Boy Training Session part 1 - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You call yourself one of my most devoted Good Boys, but are you really? As a proclaimed Good Boy you must be fully prepared to devote every waking moment to my existence. I require absolute obedience when it comes to serving me. Which means complete dedication on your part. Think you can handle it? In order to mold you into my perfect obeying good boy, you must be trained and conditioned properly. This is the first of many Good Boy training sessions in which I will be shaping you into my ideal good boy. In this session I will be luring your mind with my enchanting voice placing you into a trance like state where i will take complete control. Close your eyes and just listen as I take you far away from your boring reality and into a mesmerizing day dream with me. *AUDIO CLIP ONLY
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 10.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 10:13 AM #135707
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Distracted Accountant Part One - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

A Distracted Accountant Part One - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

This is the first in a series about us working together in a law firm You walk back and forth, studying sheets of paper. You stop, turn, bend over and raise one foot to show the bottom of your shoe. I enter the room and you sit down and cross your legs. (If you are able to, position the camera so both your shoes are fully in view). We're meeting to discuss our client's trust account. Another colleague was found to be mishandling third-party funds so you don't want to make any similar missteps. You find all these rules and regulations a little boring but you know that's just my job and they're important. You listen to my points and note that much of it is common sense. Midway through our conversation you say sorry, what was that? You look down at your shoes, confused. "Um...thank you? I guess that's a compliment". We get back to business and you unknowingly start dangling one shoe. You ask a question and I become distracted and take a while to answer. You look down at your shoe, roll your eyes and adjust it without making any comment. You thank me and I leave. End with a brief phone call from your friend. You speak softly, saying that accountant is a bit weird. Repeat what I said with a cringe,"Nice shoes", you being naive at this point.
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 10:16 AM #135708
Модератор

Модератор

Default Showing Off My High Heels - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Showing Off My High Heels - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

I love to get dressed up in a sexy little dress and heels, go out somewhere, and watch all the men drool. You are no different! You see Me in a sexy little dress and some heels and immediately become weak and horny. I have decided to put on this little pink dress and show off some of My favorite heels. Get your dick out and stroke to Me as I explain why I like each pair and show off My perfect legs and feet in them.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 55 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 10:27 AM #135709
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Colleague Ariels High Heel Tease - All Sexy Vids - iwantclips

Your Colleague Ariels High Heel Tease - All Sexy Vids - iwantclips

Ariel knows*you really like to see her in high heels. At first she thought you liked the highness of the heels, but then she thought maybe you liked seeing the soles. Are there other bits you like? Toe cleavage? The arch of her foot peeking out? The delicate smell of sweat and leather?*She suspects it makes you a bit hot and bothered, and that's very flattering to her. Ariel decides the only way to get you back to work is to put on a little shoe show for you.
Models: All Sexy Vids

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 10:40 AM #135710
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruined Orgasm Compilation with Cum in Chastity and Full Weight Ball Trample! - Bastienne Cross - iwantclips

Ruined Orgasm Compilation with Cum in Chastity and Full Weight Ball Trample! - Bastienne Cross - iwantclips

Here's a compilation of four of my favorite ruined orgasms over the past couple of months...
In the first clip, this lucky guy gets his balls trampled hard under my heels while i tie his cock to my toes with a red ribbon. Just pinching his little man-clit was enough to send him over the edge!
In the second clip, my poor sub has his balls flattened underneath the balls of my feet while I wiggle my cute little pink toes above. He yelps while he cums, and I refuse to let up the pressure
Next up, I grant this lucky slave his first release after his first ever week locked up in chastity, only its on my terms! Balls flattened and ruined...
And for the finale, my favorite! I told this sub that if he could go 14 days without cumming, I would grant him a very special release I lock him up inside the cockbox, place my feet on his balls and balance FULL WEIGHT until he cums from the pressure alone!
Models: Bastienne Cross

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 456 MiB
Download From AnzFile