Old 03-11-2020, 09:04 PM #135791
Модератор

Модератор

Default Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:08 PM #135792
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:12 PM #135793
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking Pussy Play - Allie - iwantclips

Smoking Pussy Play - Allie - iwantclips

Another smoking fetish as I play with my tight little pussy!!!
Tags: masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:15 PM #135794
Модератор

Модератор

Default MY STEP LITTLE SISTER'S ASS HAD ME GRIND & DRY HUMP IT - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

MY STEP LITTLE SISTER'S ASS HAD ME GRIND & DRY HUMP IT - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:15 PM #135795
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kim Carta...To the point - kimcarta1234 - iwantclips

Kim Carta...To the point - kimcarta1234 - iwantclips

My big phat ass white fan wanted to get right to the point in this scene, he wanted to get fucked with my big shemale dick and watch me jack off to a white milky cum load.
Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 61.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:18 PM #135796
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD to bury his tongue deep in my ass until i cum (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

BANNED WORD to bury his tongue deep in my ass until i cum (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did.

If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:20 PM #135797
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shoe Changes - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Shoe Changes - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Non-nude JOI on your bare legs in 3 pairs of high heel pumps. You wear your short leather skirt and white blouse like from "Custom Foot Clip HD" and the camera angle is set up like in the clip "Louboutin Goddess HD" where you are in a chair with the table in front of you so you can put your legs up. You have 3 pairs of heels on the desk - the black louboutin pumps from "Custom Foot Clip HD", the nude pumps from "Teacher Foot Custom HD", the yellow louboutin pumps from "Louboutin Goddess HD". You sit down and tell me that you know I have a fetish for your bare legs in high heel pumps because you see me starting at your legs every time you wear heels. Say that today you're going to Coerce me to masturbate to your legs in 3 different pairs of your heels but if I cum without your permission you will report me. Say that I am only allowed to cum if you give me a countdown and reach 0. You start by putting on the black loubs and propping your legs up on the table tell me to get rock hard and start masturbating. Tease me with your legs and shoes in many different positions and keep telling me to masturbate but don't allow me to cum. Give me lots of hand motions and rub your legs and shoes. Say how hard your shoes get me. Give a fake countdown and change into the next pair of shoes and do the same thing over again. Change through all pairs, giving a fake countdown each time. At the end say you will let me cum and decide I will cum to the black loubs. Put them on and give real coundown
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 16 min 50 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:25 PM #135798
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Mommy shrinks and eats you at the mall - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Step-Mommy shrinks and eats you at the mall - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Pissed Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Step-Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Step-Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 784 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:31 PM #135799
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 09:33 PM #135800
Модератор

Модератор

Default DRONE - Princess Miki - iwantclips

DRONE - Princess Miki - iwantclips

** NOTE: Listen to the audio preview of this clip with headphones.

To experience this intensely mesmerizing clip at its full potential, it is highly encouraged that you view it in a completely darkened room, silencing all devices, and wearing high quality headphones. You will get lost in My words and drown in My voice through carefully layered binaural beats and a whisper track that will make you feel as though My breath is on your ear. **

You are already enamored by Me, you adore Me, and perhaps. you even love Me. I have already influenced your life in such powerful ways, and the idea of that is something you find wildly erotic. You want My power over you to grow, and for Me to take total control of your mind, body, and soul.

That's why you're here. I'll warn you of the effects of this programming, that this may result in My total takeover, but the warning itself turns you on. You want to give yourself over to Me.

You were probably drawn to Me initially because of My beauty, My feminine sex appeal. general physical attributes that make your cock hard. But now, you're even more drawn to Me, and it's not because of any of that. You are turned on by My power, My influence, and you've gotten to a point where contributing to My joy and happiness is sexually fulfilling.

As erotic as this all is, it's transcends mere eroticism. I've given you purpose, and I've given you a reason to exist. You exist to serve Me, and you've never felt more fulfilled in your life. It's thrilling to be My useful, devoted worshipper.

You want to keep sliding down this rabbit hole I set up for you. You want Me to go deeper, and deeper, and deeper into your mind. I assure you, I will. You want this to be real, so I will make it very, very real.

You want the effects of this to be permanent. You want to be in My embrace forever, and you want to dedicate yourself to My joy and happiness to a new level. To do this, I will completely infiltrate your mind, to wipe your old self clean to create a perfect, mindless drone for Me.

You want to be programmed. That's why you're here.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 21 min 42 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile