Old 11-13-2019, 01:53 PM #105151
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 01:57 PM #105152
Модератор

Модератор

Hint: I will benefit from this task the older that you are, however, losers of ANY age can and should participate in this simple findom game. MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 02:00 PM #105153
Модератор

Модератор

you can't get enough of your favorite JOI game. I always know you'll be back for more. Can you play by the rules and edge for as long as Lindsey says? I don't think you have it in you to do as I say. you're too weak to listen, but today, you're going to. If not, it will cost you.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 02:01 PM #105154
Модератор

Модератор

Who doesn't love a fun JOI game? Especially when I look this hot and combine a risky jerk off instruction with an Intox-Fantasy element. This is the perfect way to get fucked up for your Goddess. I look so good while I leave the fate of your orgasm to a coin! That is a bit evil isn't it? Watch as I flip the coin over and over guiding your stroking and teasing with my hot body. Can you even last over 10 minutes?
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout:
Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%
15% CumTax4MissH
100% LosersPayMore
1000% MORE
Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 02:03 PM #105155
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels,
balloons, brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 02:07 PM #105156
Модератор

Модератор

Sophia got a new job cleaning for a local couple, and she's working hard in the kitchen, scrubbing away, but she forgot her belt and her leggings keep sliding down, revealing deep asscrack. Her boss, Kaylaa struts in, wearing tight spandex and a low cut tank top. She isn't happy about the looks of this new maid her husband hired, and she fires her immediately. Sophia begs for her job, says she will do anything. Kaylaa decides she has one job for her, to be her new personal ass cleaner! That's what this slut deserves for showing her big white booty to everyone. Kaylaa is so jealous and she's going to make Sophia pay. She pulls down her spandex and shoves the white girl's face up her perfect ebony asscrack. Sophia struggles but soon resigns herself to her fate and licks ass as she is told. Her long pink tongue probes and bathes Kaylaa's black asshole. Kaylaa tosses her aside and says that wasn't good enough, you're fired anyway. Indignant, Sophia storms off and then pulls down her leggings and squirts out a huge stream of mayonnaise all over clean floor, horrifying and disgusting her new boss. The girls bicker for a moment, and then Sophia knocks haughty Kaylaa to the ground, telling her to clean it up herself. When Kaylaa refuses, Sophia takes her revenge further, shoving grossed-out girl's face into her plush ass cheeks. Kaylaa doesn't want to lick ass, but Sophia threatens to tell her husband about the bad treatment his wife gave her, and she reluctantly licks. Sophia grabs her head and shoves her in deeper, taking pleasure in this sweet victory. She then pulls up her pants and is ready to leave when Kaylaa complains of nausea. She feels horrible, probably from licking disgusting ass! She grabs her stomach, and regards the pile of mayonnaise from her employee's ass and that is the last straw. Stomach churning, Kaylaa pulls down her pants and projects an uncontrollable fountain of mayonnaise out of her ass as well! She is shocked and appalled, and Sophia laughs at her but immediately her stomach hurts as well. Both girls, groaning, humiliated, and sick, pull down their pants and squirt out unbelievable amounts of mayonnaise onto the floor. Kaylaa is horrified to have such a mess in her clean kitchen, and Sophia offers to clean it up, if she can keep her job that is.
Models: VileHabitVideo

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 02:10 PM #105157
Модератор

Модератор

This PAWG loves to Twerk
Models: ThickNationXL

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Size: 410 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 02:11 PM #105158
Модератор

Модератор

This is My cock. It's large, in charge; big and black. Look at it throb before you, filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold, you're going to worship it as the superior member it is, and you're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh, and it's going to be thick as fuck, based on what he's been eating lately - I told him to prepare his cum special for you, as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you, as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru$h your soul and destroy your dignity. There's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on.
Featuring Craig Blaxx
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 02:12 PM #105159
Модератор

Модератор

I don't even think you like tits, ass, or pussy anymore. You really crave dick. Go ahead, let's give it a little test run....What do you want the most?
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 02:15 PM #105160
Модератор

Модератор

Do exactly as I do and say and maybe I'll give you a little reward!
Models: Angel Darling

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile