Old 07-13-2019, 05:44 AM #52341
Модератор

Модератор

I want to have a fun Jerk Off Game with you. To five pairs of my heels and my long sexy legs. I'm going to f0r.ce you to masturbate to them all. Under my commands. I start with some flats. That's not going to do, is it? My sexy bare legs have your eyes glued to the screen. Now here's how this is going to work. If you cum early to this clip, you have to buy me an expensive pair of heels from my wishlist. Let's start with my first pair of heels. A nice pair of Louboutin's. Simple and ultra hot. I'll walk around and tease you with every pair. Showing off, making you stroke. Teasing your dick with stop and go. I'll make you jerk off to my legs and heels. I'm going to really mess with your head with the count downs. See if you squirt. HeHeHe!
Add a Code to your Order:
20% Markup' Pay Up!'
$25 Markup'LOSER FEE'
$100 Markup'CUM PERMISSION'
50% Markup'Sissy Tax'
75% Markup'PAY MORE'
100% Markup'LOVE BUNNY'
500% Markup'INTOX TAX'
1000% Mark Up'GO BIG'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 19 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:45 AM #52342
Модератор

Модератор

Let's be honest. You will never EVER fuck me. You'll never have my pussy, or my lips. In fact, you'll probably never even kiss a female. No girl wants you. That's fact. That doesn't stop you from wanting a taste of me. The only way you will even come close to doing that is being my bi little cuckold! Once I am done fucking him, you'll be licking every crease and crevice savoring the taste of me. You're going to be such a faggot for my pussy!!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:46 AM #52343
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy ,
In this video you will be completely mind -fucked by gay triggers. You love my Coerced -bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation , mostly encouragement to turn bi for me ). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock -shaped object. Here 's how we play : Every time I say "FAGGOT " you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen , you stuff your mouth again. After all , you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks , licking Alpha balls. Come on , cock -sucker , stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full -blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:48 AM #52344
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy,
In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:49 AM #52345
Модератор

Модератор

This is the nastiest clip we've made to date and is NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. Mistress Stephie approaches Her Ass Eating slave, who is blindfolded and secured to the bondage chair. The Mistress starts of by wickedly slapping both of his Exposed-Fantasy tits to get his attention. She announces that She has a special treat for him today: They'll be working on his toilet training, and that he needs to start by cleaning Her beautiful puckered asshole.
His tongue touches her delicate rosebud as She sits on his face...but the slave recoils and Yelps in disgust after his taste **** tell him that his Mistress owner has recently used that asshole and neglected to clean it. "Come on, clean it up!" She tells him "Get that tongue in there and roll it around...I want it deeply cleaned!" and "all you are is a human toilet! That's ALL-YOU-GET!". She tells him that the beans from her burrito gave Her indigestion and gas and that She has another treat for him. He tenses up, but She tells him to relax...and blasts him in the face with a massive liquid fart, that runs in a lightly yellow streak down his face as he Yelps in real horror. She Coerces him to endure massive, long, wet and incredibly intense farts directly into his face; real sharts.
You feel real pity for the slave as he can't move or even see where the farts and ass juice are coming from. But Mistress Stephie is always looking to push the envelope (and will to lose a slave or two in the process). She Coerces the ass eater to point his tongue and penetrate just the very entrance to Her delicate rosebud. She then erupts with another loud, long and very wet fart directly into his slave mouth. The slave is coughing and choking, pleading, asking why She is so cruel to him. After Her bowels have calmed and She feels clean and satisfied, She looks him the face and tells him "Your breath smells like sh*t!" and walks off.
Models: PacificKink

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:51 AM #52346
Модератор

Модератор

Sore RHT nylon feet massage! Edge your joystick as I am rubbing them! Feed the hunger that is constanly haunting you!
Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:52 AM #52347
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself, Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:52 AM #52348
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself, Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:54 AM #52349
Модератор

Модератор

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX BONDAGE SEX ROPE BONDAGE BREATH PLAY FORCED ORGASMS FORCED EJACULATIONS SENSUAL DOMINATION COWGIRL
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:55 AM #52350
Модератор

Модератор

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX BONDAGE SEX ROPE BONDAGE BREATH PLAY FORCED ORGASMS FORCED EJACULATIONS SENSUAL DOMINATION COWGIRL
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile