Old 07-18-2019, 03:03 AM #56841
Модератор

Модератор

Officer Easton is called to the scene to complete a strip search on you , but she 's in for a hilarious surprise when you drop your pants and all that pops out is a little clit dick! She bursts into laughter as she humiliates your small cock and stares in disbelief at it , still giggling. "You could never satisfy a powerful woman like me with that tiny cock!" she says. "Even my baton handle is bigger than that tiny cock of yours!" She humiliates you and laughs at you , even threatening to bring her partners in on this "little " secret she 's discovered. You 're a little dick loser who could never get someone like me.
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 825 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:03 AM #56842
Модератор

Модератор

An eighteen year old Greek brat has completely got you by the balls... and your biggest weakness? Her gigantic natural chest. She knows you can 't say no to her.. so she abuses that power
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:03 AM #56843
Модератор

Модератор

Clara is super horny and needs to cum.. Watch her tease you and strip down to her socks as she uses her fingers , dildos , and vibrator to cum over and over again.. Getting a little creamy too... (FULLY NUDE ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:03 AM #56844
Модератор

Модератор

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca.
Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to eat your own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video , you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It 's straight from the sacred source , right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap -on dick to show you how to jerk , cum , and eat your sacred semen.
Markup Code : CUMFREAK
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:04 AM #56845
Модератор

Модератор

Nina starts running her hands up and down her body , fondling /squeezing her breasts and moving in a sexy manner. If she is wearing something over the bikini , she could take that off and when it 's off she would say sexy things like "do you like what you see?" and other sexy things. She then slips off her top to be topless and continues to feel herself with some emphasis on her breasts and some close -ups of that would be great. All the while also saying sexy things to turn on the man she will be **** with soon …
After feeling herself , fondling and undulating for a bit , she stops and puts her hands on her hips and says to the camera something like : "Now it 's your turn. Show me what you 've got big boy ".
After a few seconds she 's looking down at where my cock would be if I was holding the camera. She looks shocked and disappointed and starts to point and laugh saying that it 's the smallest cock she 's ever seen! She would then make mocking hand gestures to indicate the small size and say mean things like calling it pathetic and comparing it to her pinky finger. She says there 's no way she 'd let me touch her so instead she tells me to start stroking. She tells me to use 2 fingers because that 's all I 'd need.
When I 've cum , she can mock the small amount of cum and say something like : "I hope you enjoyed that , because that 's as close as your tiny cock will ever get to a GODDESS like me!"
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:04 AM #56846
Модератор

Модератор

I know you want to completely lose your mind for me , give over full control to your divine Goddess. Let your will power slip away , as I penetrate your mind. Every sniff taking you deeper into sub space , closer to fully submitting , body , mind and soul. Let my sensual voice and mesmerising curves take you deeper into this addiction. You are mine now , fucked up and helpless.
Models: GoddessCarly

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:04 AM #56847
Модератор

Модератор

Oh , boyfriend. How clueless you are. We 've been together for this long and you still don 't have any idea about the things I 've been doing behind your back. Or should I say people... but you 're so weak and so beta , I know you don 't have the balls to do anything about it. So , let 's start from the very beginning.
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:04 AM #56848
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:04 AM #56849
Модератор

Модератор

Aryah is hanging on the couch watching TV when her Step-Sister Scarlett comes home from the mall with some new clothing on. Aryah admires her Step-Sister 's ass and starts touching it sensually. Scarlett gets turned on and goes in for a kiss on Aryah! Knowing that Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of the house for the night , these sexy Step-Sisters get naughty right there on the family room couch! They kiss passionately before taking turns licking each other 's nipples and pussies. Scarlett is nose deep in Aryah 's pussy when their Step-Uncle Jack walks in on them! They weren 't expecting anyone to be home tonight!!! Uncle Jack said he stopped by to talk to the girls ' mom , but she 's out for the evening. The girls are frantic! Mom and Step-Dad would "departed " them if they knew they were engaging in taboo lesbian love in their house (or anywhere for that matter!). These girls know a way to tempt Step-Uncle Jack to keep their sisterly lust a secret : they unzip his pants to play with his huge un -cut cock! Aryah and Scarlett take turns feeding each other Step-Uncle Jack 's dick , sucking and stroking the length of his shaft and playing with his balls. They even share licking and sucking duties on his cock at the same time! But these girls know that a blowjob alone won 't be enough to keep Step-Uncle Jack 's silence... Both Step-Sisters sit on the couch and spread their legs , asking Step-Uncle Jack which one of his Step-Nieces he wants to fuck first. Must be nice to have options like that! Uncle Jack takes turns fucking Aryah and Scarlett in a variety of positions while they play with each other and induce multiple orgasms. After banging both of these sexy Step-Sisters for a while , Uncle Jack can 't hold his load anymore! He cums hard inside of Scarlett 's tight pussy. When he pulls his cock out , both girls are shocked and scared by the creampie Step-Uncle Jack left inside of Scarlett. She 's not on birth control! Is she going to get pregnant with Step-Uncle Jack 's ****?! Satisfy your desire for an Step-Uncle / NIECE / NIECE THREESOME CAUTION : THIS SCENE INCLUDES A MESSY TABOO CREAMPIE
Models: Taboo by Bandwidth Bangers

Duration: 42 min 47 s
Size: 3.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:06 AM #56850
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video )
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant , Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future " he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on **** , so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20 ,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him , trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also , the dosage MUST be administered vaginally "
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose , he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you " he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective " he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers , and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home , Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned , repeating 'Oh My God ' over and over again , while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS -INTERNAL CUMMING -DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile