Old 07-18-2019, 04:44 AM #57331
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been invited to my party tonight! You probably feel so special , what with being the not so cool in school. You were picked on a lot. So tonight , for once in your life you will get so much attention! The popular people will actually talk to you tonight because you are the entire REASON for this party! Even the entire football team is here to make you feel extra special... You have one purpose tonight! I 'm sure you can guess what that is! clips4sale.com
Models: Lady Jaydens Play House

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:44 AM #57332
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner &nbsp ;that he requested we film another one.&nbsp ;
My husband &rsquo ;s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I &#39 ;ve noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn &#39 ;t going to do anything that I don &#39 ;t let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be &quot ;helping &quot ; I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an &quot ;arrangement &quot ;. I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don &rsquo ;t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn &rsquo ;t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband &rsquo ;s penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes : BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF &nbsp ;

&nbsp ;
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:44 AM #57333
Модератор

Модератор

I 've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips , with every intention that 'today will be the day ' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It 's almost like a ruined release , denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you 're too chicken to actually do it , I figured maybe you just aren 't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn 't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up , and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you 're not going to eat your cum for me today. You 're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings , I 'll bring you to the edge multiple times , making your dick dribble for me. You 're going to lap it up. It 's easier this way. It tastes sweeter , the texture is easier to stomach , there 's less of it. Plus...when you 're drooling pre cum , riding the edge for me , you 're still in that blissful aroused state , unlike right after you cum. Yes , foreplay will make this easy. But given that it 's foreplay and not the real deal , I 'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:44 AM #57334
Модератор

Модератор

LOL. You are so pathetic you will sit at my feet while I orgasm. You might hear a few moans , but that 's it foot slut. You can look at my socks as I masturbate. This clip contains elements of foot fetish , ignore , socks , ankle socks , orgasms , loser abuse , tease & denial , foot worship , foot domination , sock fetish , submissive sluts , sub abuse , socks , polkadots.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:44 AM #57335
Модератор

Модератор

My last "Bikini Tease &amp ; Denial " series ended too quickly . so I 'm giving it another go. This time I lay out a strict set of edging instructions that you must follow daily. With each new clip addition , you will have more rules to follow. And we all know how you can 't deny My requests . especially when I 'm wearing a skimpy little bikini. Don 't even THINK I 'm going to let you GET OFF easy this time. OOOOOH NOOOO! This time I 'm going to make you so sexually frustrated . you will do just about ANYTHING for a release. I 'll make you beg and plead , over and over , and I 'll still probably just deny you! LOL! It doesn 't even matter because no mater what , you will obey My commands and follow along with the game . no cumming until I say so! Ready?? Let 's go .
**Use code "VacationPay " for a $5 markup!**
**Use code "ThanksForMe " for $15 markup!**
**Use code "loserspay50 " for 50 % markup!**
**Use code "dicktwitch " for 69 % markup!**
**Use code "weakwallet " for 400 % markup!**
**Use code &quot ;loserspay &quot ; for 100 % markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT " to add $9.99 markup **
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:44 AM #57336
Модератор

Модератор

You have had a long , stressful day. As I consumed your brain for most of it , you are pent up and full of cum. I made this especially for YOU to watch at bedtime. As I tease you with my soft , perky breasts , long muscular legs in my soft nude stockings Im not only going to tell you how to jerk it , but SHOW you! Bent over , on back , on knees.. Whatever I do , you do! Including shooting that fat load into your face at the end.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:45 AM #57337
Модератор

Модератор

This HD Video is only for those who obey my every command!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 99.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:45 AM #57338
Модератор

Модератор

Default DominantJadeSun - iwantclips

Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:45 AM #57339
Модератор

Модератор

Stop right there , I know your a sucker for my tits , a wannabe slut for my tits even. I know you have every intention to DRINK UP your cum when i tell you to , but you find it sooo hard to follow through once you 've cum. Thats too bad huh. You will do it , i will make sure of it. I know once you do it once , you will love it so much , you 'll do it every time for me. Today i will motivate you with my breasts. Heres how it is. You do as your told and you get rewarded like a true pet. Im going to unveil my breasts , Just as you lap up your mess for me. Pinky promise.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:45 AM #57340
Модератор

Модератор

Look at what I do to you. Every time you believe you 're starting to think straight again , I pull you back in. You just can 't resist blowing money on me. Especially when I instruct you to in my sweet , seductive voice...while my cleavage makes you extra dumb. What can I say? I was born to be spoiled by men like you.
Models: Goddess Corinna

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile