Old 12-23-2019, 02:26 AM #117201
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gold Digger - Carlie - iwantclips

Gold Digger - Carlie - iwantclips

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-23-2019, 02:31 AM #117202
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-23-2019, 02:31 AM #117203
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Stud to Dud Project (Premature Ejaculation) 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

The Stud to Dud Project (Premature Ejaculation) 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-23-2019, 02:32 AM #117204
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lauren Phillips: Sexecutrix 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Lauren Phillips: Sexecutrix 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Featuring: Lauren Phillips Olivia, Lauren & Laz pulled off the perfect heist & secured the jewels. Once back at the hotel room, Laz assures the ladies that he has a guy who will fence the merchandise for them, and the ladies' suspicions are confirmed: Laz intends to rip them off. Laz was bragging to one of his friends about how he was going to take all the money from the heist, and Olivia overheard the conversation. The two women decided to go through with the caper anyway, as Laz is the one who can crack a safe. Olivia & Lauren distracted the guards, and everything went according to the plan. Now that they know Laz is a liar, they decide they have to get rid of him. The convince him they want to celebrate their big score with a juicy threesome, and Laz is all too eager to participate. The women fuck him silly. But when Laz decides to get rough with Olivia, she redirects his aggression to Lauren who doesn't seem to mind taking it rough. He fucks her from behind, orders her around, and just generally treats the women like they're dumb fuck toys. But they don't mind because they know what he has coming to him. When Laz is getting close to cumming, Olivia proposes that they engage in some erotic breath restriction. It takes some convincing, but once the ladies are bouncing on his cock, he's eager to take a risk. The first few times the plastic bag stays on for only a few seconds, but as he approaches orgasm, they leave the bag on longer & longer, weakening him & preventing his from resisting. Finally they reveal that they knew his plan was to cut them out of the profits, and they're not going to allow him to do that. He must be eliminated. Olivia pulls the bag tight & holds on as she rides Laz & he cums hard inside her. Worn out from all the excitement & lack of oxygen, Laz cannot fight the women & the last thing he ever sees is two foxy redheads staring down & smiling.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-23-2019, 02:32 AM #117205
Модератор

Модератор

Default Impossible JOI Edging Challenge 2 - London Lix - iwantclips

Impossible JOI Edging Challenge 2 - London Lix - iwantclips

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-23-2019, 02:38 AM #117206
Модератор

Модератор

Default Anabelle Pync Home Movie WMV - Anabelle Pync - iwantclips

Anabelle Pync Home Movie WMV - Anabelle Pync - iwantclips

Anabelle Pync is tied spread eagle to the bed and has no idea what is going to happen because she is blindfolded and cleave gagged. As you approach her, you are already hard and grab her huge tits and wet pussy. The head of your cock rubs her hard nipples before caressing her mouth. It feels so good to beat her with your dick, but you tease yourself and finger her. Anabelle moans lightly and is ready for you to be insider her, but you want to tease her more with a titty fucking.
Edging her more, you put a dildo inside her, making sure that is not as meaty as yourself so she will greedily beg for the larger and better cock. Your head rubs her clit while you ram in the surrogate. When you finally put your head in just her lips, she writhes in frustration ready for all of you, but you like being in control. Just when she thinks she is going to get fucked, you leave her pussy and head back to those large breasts.
When you finally give every inch of yourself, you are still in command and tease her until you are ready to spray your load all over her belly. After you have had your fun, you take off her blindfold and gag but leave her in her binds!
OTHER KEYWORDS- amateur, dildo fucking, boy girl, tease and denial, edging games, orgasm control, orgasm denial
tit fucking, @AnabellePync, Annabelle Pync, blondes, Bondage orgasms, all natural
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 22 min 47 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-23-2019, 02:44 AM #117207
Модератор

Модератор

Default THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

I'm one of the most popular girl in the highschool because I'm not just beautiful but excellent student and top athlete also.I 'm fraternity leader and the captain of the female baseball team .Today my asshole trainer summons me and he tells me that I am too weak physically so I need some extra workout and from now He's waiting for me in the gym everyday after school.Now he wants to see how strong I am so I have to do some squats with heavy weights but while I'm doing the squats he begins to caress my butt! What the fuck is this ?! I'm sure he doesn't know that I'm not just a strong baseball player but master of many several martial arts also! Ok sir,now I'm gonna kick your ass and we will see that who the fuck is the weak!!
THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE: MUSCLE WORSHIP (HD)
I kicked this bastard's ass easily because I'm professional fighter but now he wants a chance for revenge in armwrestling.I know it will not be a cakewalk because he is a strong athletic guy who trains every day and he is twice as big as me,but ok I have never run from a fight!
After I won the armwrestling challenge now I show this bastard my fantastic muscles.I command him to kneel in front of me and kiss every inches of my perfect body.
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-23-2019, 02:48 AM #117208
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship Goddess Jordi's pussy - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Worship Goddess Jordi's pussy - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Admire worship as you see me fuck my pussy with my dildo, and show you my cum as I flex my pussy. Now pay me for showing you such beauty.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-23-2019, 02:48 AM #117209
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bound Cock and Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Bound Cock and Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-23-2019, 02:57 AM #117210
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile