Old 12-30-2019, 04:49 PM #119201
Модератор

Модератор

Default Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 04:52 PM #119202
Модератор

Модератор

Default Enslaved by Coworker's Pantyhose 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Enslaved by Coworker's Pantyhose 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me.
You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants.
I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass.
As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big pool of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 06:12 PM #119203
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extreme Endurance CBT Instruction - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Extreme Endurance CBT Instruction - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 06:21 PM #119204
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 06:23 PM #119205
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flexing, getting you nice and hard - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

Flexing, getting you nice and hard - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
***CUSTOM***
I love the fact that when I flex my muscles it turns you on.
Which ones turn you on more though? I guess soon we will see as I flex so many different ones right up in your face.
Watch as I put oil on my arms and all over my biceps so they shine and glisten as I flex and rub on them...
My thighs, legs and calf muscles are rock solid see them throb as I squeeze them....I have a feeling you are getting just as hard as they are...I bet you're throbbing too
*****Biceps / Flexing / Muscle Fetish / POV / Muscular Women / Bodybuilding Fetish /Muscle Domination / Muscle Worship / Big Tits / Big Boobs / Abs / Calf Muscle Fetish
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 06:24 PM #119206
Модератор

Модератор

Default My pink glossy magic lips - Mistress Misha Goldy - iwantclips

My pink glossy magic lips - Mistress Misha Goldy - iwantclips

My pink glossy lips contain a magic POTION !
That is relaxed and AROUSED.
Every time I KISS you, a wave of pleasure and relaxation overcomes you.
I tease you with my LIPS !
Relax and FOCUM on me!
Time for TRANCE and CUM!
How beautiful they are, how big and full, how consume your MIND, and you can't look away.
PERFECTION!
You just relax and get yourself HARDER and harder.
Finally, I COUNT down from 10 and I kiss you 10 times.
You fall into trance, and you cum at the SAME time.
Prove you are worthy of serving me by using one of my markup codes; 50% Markup - Misha50 , 100% Markup - Misha100, 500% Markup - Misha500 , 1000% - Misha1000
Models: Mistress Misha Goldy

Duration: 4 min 35 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 06:31 PM #119207
Модератор

Модератор

Default CammiCams HD Video 299 My Red Leotard - CammiCams - iwantclips

CammiCams HD Video 299 My Red Leotard - CammiCams - iwantclips

Watch as I model my red leotard for you, then slowly taking it off, spreading those legs and making you cum down my throat.
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 06:40 PM #119208
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 06:48 PM #119209
Модератор

Модератор

Default Advanced Cum Eating Academy Lesson 4 -1080p mp4 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Advanced Cum Eating Academy Lesson 4 -1080p mp4 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

You'll need the load of cum you saved from Advanced Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it.
The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal.
I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one.
There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out!
Contains the following erotic elements:
CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV
Watch hundreds of my streaming videos at LarkinLove.com
Want to impress me? Use one of these MARKUP codes at checkout:
25% tip - JUSTTHETIP
50% generous tip - GIVETHANKS
100% Markup to honor your goddess - HONOR
250% Markup to show your dedication - DEVOTION
666% Markup to sow you are completely enslaved - SUCCUBUS
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 06:51 PM #119210
Модератор

Модератор

Default wife / stepmom swap: transfer fetish feat Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

wife / stepmom swap: transfer fetish feat Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile