Old 09-03-2019, 02:41 AM #75041
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to The Mantra, my deepest, darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed hypnotic state fully conditioned to serve my needs.
Some may call it a trance, others a spell, for me it's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult, Mesmerize, Mermerize techniques, latin triggers, ASMR 3D Audio, super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control.
I assure you this is a journey like no other, original, unique, dark and deep. I simply can't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can't wait for the outcome of your experience.
I'll see you soon....slave.
Annabel
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 02:47 AM #75042
Модератор

Модератор

You can't stop thinking about it. You know what I am talking about... that BIG BLACK COCK! You can't get it off your mind. How often do you think about it? A lot, huh? I know. I know what you like. That's why I am showing you all these pictures of the very COCK you desire. You can't help yourself. You wish to suck on it, lick it, have it jammed down your throat and fill your mouth with it's HOT BLACK CUM. You really are a whiteboi cum slut. I knew it. You are drooling right now, aren't you?
YOU REALLY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IT OFF YOUR MIND NOW!
Contains: Coerced bi, ebony female domination, femdom pov, racial humiliation, humiliation
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 02:53 AM #75043
Модератор

Модератор

An entire hour of my Hottest compilation of my Big Beautiful tits to Intox-Fantasy you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me . Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you . Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard . There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double D tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 02:55 AM #75044
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 32 min 29 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 280
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 02:59 AM #75045
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:00 AM #75046
Модератор

Модератор

Dani knows how to ride a fat cock.
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 4 min 41 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:00 AM #75047
Модератор

Модератор

OMG hubby, our wedding was so amazing I loved every min of it. I'm so glad
you decided to take my Step-Parents' advice and wear the chastity device
throughout our WHOLE engagement. I know a year is a lot to ask from man
with such a high sex drive. So it's out wedding night and I have something
to tell you. You may not like it. But I'm sure you'll do it because
you're so in love with me. So OK subby-hubby, just sit down and let me do
the talking.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:03 AM #75048
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. “God I just can't wait for his dick!” Natalya Yelps out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could. (6:01 long)
Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:15 AM #75049
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My new slave. can you hear that noise? That's the sound of My Venus 2000 Milking Machine working it's magic on your cock. I have you trapped here, mummified in plastic, strapped down and unable to escape. now you are just part of My milking farm! You poor slave. you are just My property now, and I want you milked continuously. Let Me show you exactly what I am milking you with. this Venus machine is going to drag the cum out of your balls for Me whether you like it or not. There is nothing you can do to resist. you are completely vulnerable, weak and immobilised for Me! My Venus won't even allow that cock of yours to go ****. Don't think for one second you will be able to resist, I am going to show you exactly how much control I have over you, smothering you with My cleavage and with plastic as I turn up the dial on My milker. I am going to drain those balls dry over and over, all the while teasing you with My breasts, smothering you whilst taunting you over your new role as My milking bitch. It brings Me such joy to milk you over and over again, to see you suffer so helplessly! Being My milking slave is your one and only purpose now, so you had better get used to it. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' video resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 25 min 28 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:21 AM #75050
Модератор

Модератор

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s