Old 02-05-2020, 12:32 PM #130541
Модератор

Модератор

Default You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 12:36 PM #130542
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma For JOI Addicts - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Aroma For JOI Addicts - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 12:48 PM #130543
Модератор

Модератор

Default Metronome Challenge - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Metronome Challenge - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Up for a challenge? A little metronome challenge? This metronome edging game is really two challenges in one. I start the pace out fast, coaxing you into matching my unrelenting beat. You stroke and stroke, trying with all your willpower to keep from exploding.

But don't worry, it'll get easier before it gets harder. The beat slows, little by little. Ohhh this feels good, doesn't it? Just the perfect pace, slow enough for you to savor my teasing body in this incredibly sexy lingerie, but fast enough to really feel the masturbatory pleasure in every cell of your body. It's becoming easier to stay in control now, isn't it?

Slower, and slower, and...

Now the second part of the challenge kicks into full f o r c e. My cum countdown begins, and you're beating to an almost impossibly slow beat. Can that dripping dick cum for me? I know you can cum FAST, but can you cum SLOW? Let's find out..
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 12:50 PM #130544
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Shauna Foxxx Collection - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

The Shauna Foxxx Collection - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

SHAUNA JERKS....SHE SQUIRTS....SHE SPITS!!! THE FLOOR IS ALWAYS SOAKED WITH BODILY FLUIDS WHEN SHAUNA IS AROUND!!!
THIS IS THE COMPILATION YOU'VE WAITED FOR....DON'T MISS IT!!!!

This Girl knows how to make boys cum!!! Boys start to cum when Shauna walks in the room!!! This 8 scene compilation shows Goddess Shauna Jerking....Squirting....Spitting....and Soaking rooms with boy goo!!! Included are full versions of "Dirty Yoga Pants" "College Students" "Shauna Naked & Jerky" "Spit Bukkake" "DNA Explosion" "The Jerk Challenge" "Shauna's 8 Cumblasts" & "Squirtfest".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 56 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 01:03 PM #130545
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 01:43 PM #130546
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick My Ass - lilcanadiangirl - iwantclips

Lick My Ass - lilcanadiangirl - iwantclips

You know what I want you to do for me ? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 01:53 PM #130547
Модератор

Модератор

Default CumSlut Training - You'll do it - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

CumSlut Training - You'll do it - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I know you want to join my cumsluts and finally swallow your own. So far every time you've tried you fail. Every time you're left more frustrated and still horny. I'll be your guide all the way to eating it up for Me today. Today is the day you eat it and join my cumsluts.
- Custom name used throughout
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 40 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 02:03 PM #130548
Модератор

Модератор

Default C.E.I FOR SLUTS - Lady Nina - iwantclips

C.E.I FOR SLUTS - Lady Nina - iwantclips

HEY SLUT! its time you amused me and swallowed that cum straight up in to your mouth. dont even tak dont even try and say no loser .. just jerk and drink!! eat it all up for me like a good little slut, you look super thirsty today for seeing me in my sexy blue lingerie. your going to follow my instruction and shoot that slutty load straight into your mouth then swallow every drop of your own loser cum.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 02:09 PM #130549
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Stud to Dud Project (Premature Ejaculation) 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

The Stud to Dud Project (Premature Ejaculation) 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 02:32 PM #130550
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki