Old 05-08-2019, 04:21 PM #21801
Модератор

Модератор

Admire worship as you see me fuck my pussy with my dildo, and show you my cum as I flex my pussy. Now pay me for showing you such beauty.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:22 PM #21802
Модератор

Модератор

One of the things I really enjoy about controlling men's orgasms is getting to know My cocks, and tailoring training accordingly. I've learned that you like it oily, and that you get particularly hard when I touch you lightly. Those soft touches of My hands, licks and kisses from My mouth drive you crazy and I just love the feel of that throbbing cock. For today's training, I'm going to give you a nice easy warmup, sensually pleasuring you in the ways we enjoy best. Another thing I've learned about you is that you cum A LOT, and that you just keep cumming... so your training today comes AFTER you cum... because I think it will be fun to see how you handle it when I just keep going and going, using your own cum as lube to make it nice and oily just the way you like it (video includes 4.5 minutes of post-cum Torment). Now do you understand why your arms had to be tied back?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:25 PM #21803
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 46 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:26 PM #21804
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:29 PM #21805
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once. ////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:35 PM #21806
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to worship my amazing, long legs that form into my perfect, tight ass. A lovely sheen of purple hugs my goddess legs and ass in all the right ways and places, showing off how long and beautiful I am. Every curve is hugged. You are just so lucky that you are allowed to see this wonderful view of my stunning body. Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:38 PM #21807
Модератор

Модератор

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:38 PM #21808
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:40 PM #21809
Модератор

Модератор

Princess ClaraKitty teases and encourages you to touch herself while worshiping her perfect feet and toes Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 775 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:42 PM #21810
Модератор

Модератор

Time has arrived to pay your debts. You lost our big bet and now you can either hand over your car keys or accept my dare. Will you choose the second option? Cool! Smart boy! The dare is to slowly kiss every inch of my butt and then lick my ass hole while jerking off. But you can't stop until you cum. And besides, there is a small catch: I have just come from the gym and I am very sweaty hahahah Yes, my asshole is sweaty and smelly like hell, and you will check it right now. Did you think that would be that easy? Maybe you like it even more and it makes you even hornier, we will see. Ready? These are my workout clothes, I haven been training for an hour and a half and my whole body is totally sweaty and wet, you can´t imagine how my stinky my skin is, will your nose stand this nightmare stench? There is so much work to do, I won´t let you come unless you cover my butt with your kisses and you stick your long tongue out to lick my asshole with all your love. Grab your cock and wank it, show me you enjoy this and I will let you cum. Good boy, good boy, good boy... Your cock and you seem to love this dare... you are already about to burst of pleasure, dear. YOU WILL LIKE IT IF: your dream is becoming my gym towel. HIGHLIGHTED: I am really insatiable, you will have to train your tongue, B***. INDULGE YOURSELF, BUY ME NOW!
Models: Angie-

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile