Old 05-27-2019, 12:37 AM #26901
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic. Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 12:40 AM #26902
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: Adria Rae, Lyra Law, Robby Echo, Possession, a fearsome fucking See MissaX**** for full description
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 12:41 AM #26903
Модератор

Модератор

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 12:43 AM #26904
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE - (Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 12:46 AM #26905
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 12:47 AM #26906
Модератор

Модератор

What's the easiest way to make you Consumer load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat - that's the name of the cumslut game. See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over. Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst. If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 12:48 AM #26907
Модератор

Модератор

Another weekend, wasted, wild thoughts, and worshipping. Fucked up for me, snorting, sniffing, pumping and obeying. Line it all up and open your poprs bottle. Your body and mind gives in to your addictions so easily, you just can't stop. You'll do as I say if you want to go harder and DEEPER next time. You'll play with your ass, your lose your mind, and I don't care if it's too much. I don't care if you **** from your thick, long lines of snow and juicy hits up your nose. This weekend's binge is fun, next will be better as long as you do everything I say!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 25 min 29 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 1.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 12:51 AM #26908
Модератор

Модератор

This is a beautiful, humiliating contest for all my good boys. You think you should be proud of that fact that your dick can cum quick? We'll let's find out together just how fast you can release. This clip is no longer than 7 minutes for a reason. Look at every second as one dollar. As the clock starts counting up you start owning. The quicker you cum, the less you must tribute. EVERY boy that wants to play will tribute the amount of seconds it took for them to cum. Meaning if you cum in 20 seconds you only tribute $20. If you cum in 1 minute and 30 seconds you will tribute $90. The winner with the quickest orgasm, the most pathetic premature ejaculator, will receive a special prize. Think you have a bragging right because you cam cum quick? Then put a bet on it and see if you're the most pathetic. (ALSO there is a very special twist in this game for the good boy that can last the longest so make sure to watch to the end!) (ALSO Make sure to leave a note in your tribute so I know it's for the game!) I will announce the winners on twitter! Consists of: Joi Games, Findom, Premature ejaculation, Femdom, Female Supremacy, Female domination, Sensual Domination, Tit worship, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Cock Tease, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Domination, Findom games, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Contest, Tease Goddess,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 12:52 AM #26909
Модератор

Модератор

cfvr_mana_feb2019_02 / Love Live! Cosplay Feet VR #2 ||| Virtual Reality 180 3DVR ||| This is a VR of my side project "CosFeetVR" - https://www.patreon.com/cosfeetvr
Models: ainovdo

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Resolution: 2048 x 4 096
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 12:52 AM #26910
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile