Old 06-02-2019, 04:44 PM #27801
Модератор

Модератор

My Biceps make you want to cum on the spot. As soon as I flex, you will come crawling on hands and knees to see them. You don't know what turns you on most about them, when they look soft and feminine, or when they are flexed and rock hard. You just can't believe a girl as hot as me would have such strong biceps. Your dick can't even get as hard as my biceps. No wonder you worship them. I can make you cum just by flexing!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 04:45 PM #27802
Модератор

Модератор

Just what you love....verbal humiliation, a little bit of sexy, and a whole lot of temptation to make your mouth water to eat it up for me. but i really want to drill my addiction i have building inside of you....so heres the challenge, watch this video three times and cum each way i tell you and eat it how i command. Ill be in your dreams forever once this is over...I know i make your dreams come true....so, after this, its time to get extreme
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 80.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 05:04 PM #27803
Модератор

Модератор

It has already been established that you're a pathetic excuse of a man, that tiny little so called c**k would never satisfy any women in this world, your best and safest bet in life is admitting to yourself that you're a pathetic loser worthy or nothing more than the sweat on my feet. Let me instruct you on how to jerk off the way I want. My soles are so perfect you won't be able to take your eyes off.
Models: LadyBella

Duration: 17 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 05:16 PM #27804
Модератор

Модератор

C'mon Silly Subs~if you truly can't figure out what this simple clip is about from the title alone do I really even want someone as dense as you as a Sub, anyhow?! Likely not. LOL It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what my videos are about.....read the title, the tags, it should be obvious,Genius. lol Go get your headphones, your lube and YOUR WALLET to buy this clip!
Models: Penny Trait

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 05:17 PM #27805
Модератор

Модератор

I just finished a hard workout and now I'm going to make you jerk off for My pussy and ass in these sweaty pants.Go ahead, take your pants down and start stroking that little dick. You would give anything to get to worship My perfect pussy and ass in these sweaty pants.You want to cum so badly don't you? Too bad that I control your orgasms, and that you are not allowed to cum unless I say so. It must be so frustrating watching Me tease My pussy and knowing that you won't be allowed to cum.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 05:21 PM #27806
Модератор

Модератор

Recorded cam session of A tease, some dirty talk, and a sexy short bj that is about to get you hungry. Every second passing by your mouths salivating for the one thing you want. Now stroke that cock, I know it never lasts long when its pumping for me!!! and stick that tongue out...its your birthday lick all the icing
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 60.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 05:27 PM #27807
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 05:28 PM #27808
Модератор

Модератор

I know exactly just how to get your attention. You just can't resist staring at my ass. It's an addiction and an obsession that you can't control. You'd give anything just to see it. You'd give anything just for a chance to sit there and pathetically stare at it. It's all you can think about, so you just blindly will do whatever I say just to see more. Use a markup if you're a a good piggy: 25%- payingnova 50%- loserfornova 100%- morenova 500%- allfornova
Models: Miss Nova Knight

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 05:39 PM #27809
Модератор

Модератор

JacquelynÂ*VelvetsÂ*shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal, pours the creamy milk, and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one, chewing with her mouth open really wide. While masticating her meal, she taunts them. It was so easy to capture them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections! When one of the tiny losers threatens to pee in her cereal to prevent her from eating them, she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world? In a brazen move, they actually urinate in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything, their bladders are so small, it would not have made a difference anyways! ***The customer asked for the word "pee" to be used a lot, so it is. OTHER KEYWORDS-vore, Jacqueline Velvets, pee humiliation, food, blonde, blond, long hair
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 05:43 PM #27810
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl crushes her Teachers and her Stepfather My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house. When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun! The first two gets butt crushed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good bite of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him. I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude! My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch! I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a **** stain remains from them. I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them. My sports teacher gets crushed on the donut by my bare foot. Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I squish some of them under my feet. I decide to crush a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot. Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now. I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots. If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating crushes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you! This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot crushes of tiny men, a BANNED WORD and a drink scene and an in-shoe crush.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile