Old 07-18-2019, 01:00 PM #58371
Модератор

Модератор

The rush that you get from staring helplessly at my legs is a feeling like none other. Today I want to take you to a whole new high. All you have to do is obey my legs , every time I cross my long beautiful legs I want you take a sniff from your po ^ers. You will be so completely mesmerized and lost in my legs that you won 't even realize how much you inhaling only to go higher for me! I will allow you to cum but only when I say!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:01 PM #58372
Модератор

Модератор

We are sick and tired of you just bossing Us around. From now on you 're going to do whatever it is that We want. We see you checking Us out everyday , how could you not? We 're flawless. Why don 't you just take that already hard cock our and jerk off. We know you want to. We look way to irresistible in these pantyhose. Now that We 're letting you jerk off , We 're going to let you cum. All you have to do is eat it! and if you don 't We 're going to tell everyone what a little perv you are! you wouldn 't want that , would you? No , so you 'll do exactly as We say , Mr. boss man. (Includes : CEI , Humiliation , Tease and Denial , Double Domme , Brat Girls , Etc ) buy more of Princess Ashley 's Clips at : https ://iwantclips.com /store /925
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 254 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:01 PM #58373
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my legs and heels. I see you perving on me in the office. Don 't you have work to do? Guess , you can 't stop can you.... for some reason , I know exactly what to do with you. I 'm going to let you jerk off to my legs and heels. I 'll tease you with 5 different pairs. So you can get it over with and get on with this work day. How nice of me. The thing is... this makes you my office bitch. Go ahead and jerk off , and cum when I command. It 's easy being controlled by me , isn 't it?
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:01 PM #58374
Модератор

Модератор

You came into Stella Liberty 's office for a reason , but the sight of her in a short leather skirt with her long legs crossed showing off her garter & stockings down to her dangling high heels has your senses completely overwhelmed. She knows the power her beautiful legs have over you and makes a deal to make your ultimate office fantasy come true. You hand over everything , a raise , paid time off , a promotion , anything Stella wants , she can have. As a reward for such good behavior she lets you stroke it while she teases you with her perfect legs and stocking feet with a bonus countdown while she watches you jerk off right there in her office.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:01 PM #58375
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:01 PM #58376
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been begging to cum for a while. I 've been teasing , hurting and denying you for so long. Your bulging and can 't concentrate on anything. LOL. OK. so i will let you cum this week. YEP! But wheres the catch? Is there a catch? What do you have to do? Only one way to find out.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:01 PM #58377
Модератор

Модератор

Custom : I 'm your teacher and you have been kept after class for staring at Me rather than doing your class work. Clearly you have a fetish for My pantyhose and high heels. I decide to tease you with them before punishing you. Today 's punishment will be for you to masturbate for Me. The catch is that I will roll dice , actually only one , then you will be allowed to stroke just that many times. I will roll several times as we go and you are not allowed to ejaculate until I say that you can.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 722 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:02 PM #58378
Модератор

Модератор

fuck me on her side of the bed , i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:02 PM #58379
Модератор

Модератор

Come talk to your Therapist-Fantasy. Now tell me a little bit about yourself and what we can do to improve your condition. I see.. well. The best form of prescription is for you to get a chastity device at the front desk on your way out. You 'll be putting it on and giving me the key. You are allowed one cum per week , here in my office. So I can control your over masturbation. This will be the best way for you to help yourself and to have your orgasm in my hands , rather than yours at all times. Figuratively of course.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:02 PM #58380
Модератор

Модератор

Everyday I am going to give you a special clip from my store to purchase and edge to during our session. You will use this clip as a stop -and -go session for the next seven days while following all my instructions on what to purchase and edge to. Some of these clips are not the cheapest ones I have ever created so this is not for the weak AND if you cum to any of the clips other than day 7 you will be paying a hefty penalty. If you don 't purchase the clip I instruct you to , (or can 't afford it ) you must go the whole day without stroking. This week you will only follow my jerk off instructions and its going to cost you day after day without a single orgasm until I grant you permission. Get your cock and wallet ready this is going to be a wild ride. Consists of : Edging Edging game , Edging schedule , JOI Games , JOI , jerk off instruction , FinDom , JOI , Financial Domination , Cum control , orgasm control , Money Slave , Jerk Off Instruction , Masturbation Instruction , Financial Slavery , Body worship , tit worship , ass worship , mind fuck , mental domination , sensual domination , femdom , female supremacy , female domination ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 16 min 48 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile