Old 04-14-2019, 10:59 PM #12041
Модератор

Модератор

You cant take your eyes of me, you know im dangerous, but you just cant run away. Succumbed to the temptation of the Evil, you want to be mine, give me your soul, you would to give up of anything to become my slave, its time to give up your soul, to make a deal with the woman of your dreams, a deal with the Devil
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 12 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:01 PM #12042
Модератор

Модератор

I know all about your weird little Blackmail Fantasy fetish. I saw the emails between you and your online friend. It's adorable how she's helping you enact your Blackmail Fantasy fantasy fetish without any REAL risk. But you're getting burnt out. The rush is fading between you and your online friend because what you need is the real deal. Real Blackmail Fantasy with REAL risks. I can give you that. Should you choose to accept my offer, I will give you the ride of your life. You can decline my offer without any risk of negative consequences. I will dump and delete every weird photo and video of you and pretend like I never saw anything. You have my word. But if you decide you want to play...buckle up.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:02 PM #12043
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3 of 6 from a Custom Video: Tia lies in a crumpled heap on the floor until the angry man returns. He hauls her to her feet and strips away the remains of her ruined clothing. Then he brings Nikki in, also completely naked, and stands them side by side. He yells in their faces, telling him he will prove to Father Paul (his other persona) that they are too filthy to be saved. He takes out a cell phone and records it as he Coerces each girl to call the other a nasty cumguzzler. Then, holding his stungun to Tia's neck, he Coerces Nikki to put on a strapon dildo. Sobbing, tears streaming down her face, poor Nikki is coerced to strapon-fuck her own sister while the evil man watches and laughs. He is still not satisfied, and Coerces Tia to suck his cock while her sister takes her from behind. Then he makes them switch, shoving his cock into Nikki's mouth while Tia is coerced to fuck her sister with the strapon still slick and wet from her own pussy. Finally he Coerces them to kneel side by side as he shoots a massive load of cum into each of their faces (I'm so proud of myself for my jizz-aim!). He writes “Slut” and “Pig” in red lipstick on their foreheads and leaves them there crying in each other's arms.
Models: provillain

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:03 PM #12044
Модератор

Модератор

You losers just can't seem to get enough of my faggot brainwashing videos. So many of you have confessed how much of an effect they're having on you. But does that stop you? No! You Beg for more! You want to be a faggot cocksucker but you can't do it on your own. You need to be brainwashed and conditioned so that you no longer think for yourselves. With each video you go deeper and deeper, spending hours upon hours edging to these carefully crafted brainwashing videos, allowing all the triggers I insert to be planted in your weak, gay brain. This brainwashing video is filled with flashing images and videos of cocks, huge white cocks and big black cocks. It also has sissy images and little sissy cocks in panties, to confuse you just a little bit more. There are also perfectly timed captioned pictures, filled with triggering messages that your brain will absorb after repeated viewing. You won't even realize them, but your brain will start to think them. You will find the images of these cocks invading your brain while the subliminal messaging slowly replaces your brain's own natural thoughts. This video will change you, it's incredibly powerful and intense. But the true brainwashing comes from the audio. There are layers upon layers of sexy voices coming at you from both ears. Your mind will find it hard to focus on the words, you might not be sure what is happening. You might even feel a bit confused. This is perfectly normal. Don't try to focus, just listen. This is utter brain confusion designed with one specific purpose, to brainwash you for cock. The techniques applied to the audio are proven mindwashing techniques. Watch this clip over and over again while you stroke to cock after cock as your brain gets completely reprogrammed!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 16 min 26 s
Size: 91.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:04 PM #12045
Модератор

Модератор

Your regular teacher might let you get away with arriving tardy to class, but she's out of town, and gorgeous redhead Goddess Kendra James is the substitute in charge. Miss James won't allow you to disrespect her. She teaches you a lesson that you won't forget, starting with kneeling on the floor before her, in front of the entire class, and kissing her feet in black, shiny pumps. Beg for forgiveness on your hands and knees, and tell her you'll never be late again. This is what happens to naughty little boys with bad manners who can't show up on time. Kissing your teacher's feet while your friends laugh at the embarrassing punishment, Miss James makes an example of your failure for the entire class.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:05 PM #12046
Модератор

Модератор

I love it when you do p o p p e r s. You get so incredibly horny and mindless. Everything sexual turns you on so grab it and take your first hit. Once it starts to work you will grab your dildo or butt plug (preferably dildo) and tease that ass with it. Hit after hit will make you amor to insert it so I will demand you to lube it up and insert it. You will fuck your ass slow at first and with each hit you will increase the speed. You will enjoy it as much as I do
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 21 min 55 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:05 PM #12047
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today. 10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie 25% Markup: LoyalSub 100% Markup: GiveMystieMore 500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:08 PM #12048
Модератор

Модератор

You're back again. Did you miss my voice? You must be addicted to me. You cant help yourself. I start telling you exactly what you want to hear. I give you thorough jerk off instructions and a special cei at the end.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:09 PM #12049
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 11:11 PM #12050
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE RAE is ready for sexy time but there's just one problem, ROXIE is bloated and she keeps burping. ROXIE in her sexy LEOTARD is BAREFOOT and alone missing out on seeing her boyfriend because she can't stop BURPING. ROXIE has her BARE FEET and SOLES Exposed Fantasy as she ankle crosses and WIGGLES her TOES letting her BURPS out. ROXIE'S SMALL SIZE 5 FEET rested up as she releases her BELLY BLOATING gas. ROXIE BURPS a lot as she takes sips of her SODA to assist her when she feels one get stuck. ROXIE doesn't really need the soda to BURP though, she's BURPING so much on her own. Watch ROXIE BURPING with her TOE WIGGLING so she can get out her gas and go see her man.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile