Old 05-10-2019, 01:54 PM #22051
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your poppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those poppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff poppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-10-2019, 02:02 PM #22052
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff poppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication spell inhaling your poppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff poppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your poppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINSoppers, coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, brainwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-10-2019, 02:15 PM #22053
Модератор

Модератор

Recording of my live BANNED WORD show including a long private with anal riding.
Models: Jess Ryan

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Size: 1 017 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-10-2019, 02:16 PM #22054
Модератор

Модератор

You get to worship my feet, and cum.. if you're fast enough!
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 2.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-10-2019, 02:45 PM #22055
Модератор

Модератор

My sniffing slut is overindulgent with stroking while sniffing his P.(0)pp.3r$, and he needs to be controlled a bit. I've allowed you so much pumping while getting fucked up for me.... so I'm locking you up for this one. Locked up in chastity while I f0-rc3 you to sniff. Your cock pulses in your cage everytime you hear the keys dangle from my wrist. Just keep sniffing and aching, I'll let you out for your final inhale for your cum countdown
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 3 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-10-2019, 03:17 PM #22056
Модератор

Модератор

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-10-2019, 03:28 PM #22057
Модератор

Модератор

you spent your entire life just knowing that you were an Alpha , until you came across the one woman that you couldnt get out of your head. Me.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-10-2019, 03:36 PM #22058
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-10-2019, 03:54 PM #22059
Модератор

Модератор

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions**** was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-10-2019, 04:02 PM #22060
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 2 min 55 s