Old 09-20-2019, 04:17 AM #82171
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: You play the role of Violet Monroe's milking boy, tricked, Stole, Intox-Fantasy, bondage, and cream pie.Make me cum or else..Violet Monroe is a single woman looking for a milking boy, she wants to be impregnated, but the idea of a traditional relationship was never her style. She much prefers a man who looks at her from below with fear and lust in his eyes as she teases him, taunts him, and makes his cock ache for her. She decides this particular boy might have a chance to see tomorrow, she gives him the gift of pleasure, her beautiful pussy is like a perfect flower and she rubs her wet pussy against his shaft while he grits his teeth. He knows that if he is to cum, it's all over for him, but she is perfection, and he wants her to bestow more kindness to him. He's gagged so tightly but his eyes beg her "more, please, put the tip in." Violet teases the tip of his cock and then her submissive little boy gets to have a little more of her heavenly pussy. Her eyes roll back in her head as she slowly eases onto him inch-by-inch. She rides him, she is sure to tell him of his new life as her Stolen milking boy, a prized position that surely anyone who looks into her mesmerizing eyes would crave. He cums when she tells him to, and she leaves him tied on the bed until the next session. He belongs to her, his cock is her's, his life depends on how long he can please her, and he is terrified but loves it.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 04:19 AM #82172
Модератор

Модератор

All smiles in my leather boots and catsuit, I straddle and ride to sexy music. You don't have to be nude to feel good on top of a man.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 04:20 AM #82173
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 04:23 AM #82174
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my amazing latex ass from down on your knees where you belong! You'll be helplessly desperate to be smothered by my shiny, sexy ass.
Models: TheGoddessEris

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 613 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 04:25 AM #82175
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 04:26 AM #82176
Модератор

Модератор

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 04:26 AM #82177
Модератор

Модератор

Let's get you fucked up! Brainless is the way to be, so get your Aroma ready and lets begin
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 04:26 AM #82178
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 04:30 AM #82179
Модератор

Модератор

So incredibly weak for Me...but I want you weaker. You're going to be sniffing p0pp3rs, and you're going to shut your brain off as I gently remind of your purpose, all while teasing you with the one thing that makes your brain turn to mush. You're going to be another mindless loser for Me. Another mindless addict. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 04:31 AM #82180
Модератор

Модератор

Oh honey, don't worry, I definitely won't hurt you. YOU WILL! Hahahaha
You will make that useless balls of yours pay for your sins. Make them suffer! And we both know how stupid it is to avoid Mistress Nina's demands. Sooner or later I'd find you and make you suffer even more. So you better obey and make me laugh at you! This really pleases me, seeing you down on your knees, suffering, my submissive slut! But first, let's get your dick up, make it hard!
Models: Submit to Mistress Nina

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile