Duration: 2 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 03:43 PM #53142
Модератор

Модератор

You love big, fake tits like Mine and who could blame you!? I sure can't. I love My big boobs, too! Let Me tell you all the reasons why I love them while you stare and stroke your cock for Me. You might even get a cum countdown if you're lucky ;-)
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 03:48 PM #53143
Модератор

Модератор

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash. Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 04:03 PM #53144
Модератор

Модератор

You are a boob for boobs. You can't help but act dumb and reckless for a big set of boobs. You love being a jerk off junkie for my big boobs. I wear a delicate lace bra that just cups my incredible tits to perfection. The sight of my cleavage just sends your sex drive into over drive. In this video I encourage you to continue being my jerk off junkie and worshiping my irresistible cans.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 04:03 PM #53145
Модератор

Модератор

Who doesn't love a fun JOI game? Especially when I look this hot and combine a risky jerk off instruction with an Intox Fantasy Fantasy element. This is the perfect way to get fucked up for your Goddess. I look so good while I leave the fate of your orgasm to a coin! That is a bit evil isn't it? Watch as I flip the coin over and over guiding your stroking and teasing with my hot body. Can you even last over 10 minutes? Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 15% CumTax4MissH 100% LosersPayMore 1000% MORE Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 04:06 PM #53146
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural ****. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me. Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 04:07 PM #53147
Модератор

Модератор

I own that cock of yours through and through. It isn't yours, no matter how much you may want to reclaim it. You've jerked off to me so many times that it's just a matter of accepting and realizing it. Once you accept that your cock belongs to me, I'll allow you to experience pleasure through another jerk off session. Let's begin.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 04:07 PM #53148
Модератор

Модератор

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman â€" in the real world â€" waiting for you at home? Because as far as it concerns you, I'm a virtual girl. You'll never touch me, get near me â€" I exist solely in your virtual world. I don't let pathetic men like you into my life. You're wasting your marriage, your only shot at a woman ever loving you. You're cheating on the only woman who has EVER loved you. She is a weak and pathetic woman, nonetheless, for having the capacity to love you. But again, this is your only shot. You're weak for me. You can't even get hard without thinking about me, seeing my body, my perfect face, listening to the sound of my Mesmerizetic voice. Nothing else gets you hard. Certainly not your wife. What would she say if she found out about me? Hm? That you spend your hard earned ca$h on me... jerking it to me... while you haven't fucked her in god knows how long. You'd lick the dirt off my shoes while you don't even lick your wife's pussy. What a terrible thing you are. And for what? You mean absolutely nothing to me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 04:11 PM #53149
Модератор

Модератор

720p Im going to College during the day and stripping at night. Last night my Professor walked into the wrong club. He saw me on stage and ran out. He should have stayed and spent his strip club money on me instead of another hoe. So I visit him after class to get what I deserve. Im playful about it at first. Make him think I didn't think it was weird at all and now he's getting his own private show. Until I completely fuck him by blackmailing him into everything I want. What would his wife think about me grinding all over him or even his boss? I will ruin him so he's going to be my bitch until I graduate. Mandy Flores INCLUDES: FINANCIAL DOMINATION â€" BLACKMAIL FANTASY â€" TEASE & DENIAL â€" SCHOOL GIRL â€" STRIP TEASE â€" PUSSY CONTROL
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 04:24 PM #53150
Модератор

Модератор

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile