Old 04-03-2019, 11:02 AM #7961
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready its time to continue your training. Your hopelessly addicted to me and want nothing more then to further your fixation to your goddess. Dive into another training session where I will condition your fetish specifically to my sweet scent. You will not be able to withstand the beauty of my black nylons nor my translucent heels. You will stroke to my command ...soon I will be engraved in your brain.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:06 AM #7962
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 93.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:07 AM #7963
Модератор

Модератор

COME TO ME, ITS TIME TO SURRENDER, ITS TIME TO ACCEPT YOUR WEAKNESS, FOLLOW MY VOICE, RELAX, LET ME PENETRATE YOU BRAIN, TRAIN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS. ITS JUST NE INTRODUCTION OF WHAT IS COMING TONITE. YOU WANT IT, YOU ALWAYS COME BACK. SURRENDER, SUBMIT AND FOLLOW MY VOICE
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:10 AM #7964
Модератор

Модератор

Poor loser sissy - you've been at home all alone cleaning, and scrubbing away just like a good little maid while I've been out with my girlfriends. I think you deserve a reward for all your hard work. With all the heavy lifting you must be thirsty...I'm going to drop thick creamy mouthfuls of my yummy spit into a bowl just for you. How much can you take? You're such a perv you actually enjoy being my sissy maid and DRINKING MY SPIT! you really get off by doing my dishes and working for me with no pay, just waiting for some gross reward like my spit. God you're such a loser.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:12 AM #7965
Модератор

Модератор

It's pathetic how powerless you become in the presence of a boot wearing Goddess like myself. The magnetic pull on your little brain from a pair of kinky thigh boots makes you worthless and utterly obsessed. You love my cruel words of humiliation and that is exactly what you are going to get in this clip. Many losers will hand over all their earnings just to have a once in a lifetime chance to lick the soles of my boots. Before you know it you will be one of them! Now get DOWN loser, show me what you can do! Just PAY and LICK.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:15 AM #7966
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:21 AM #7967
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:21 AM #7968
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:27 AM #7969
Модератор

Модератор

Before you even have the chance to run away I begin to hyp.notize you.... mesmerized by my dark beauty you ignore the voice that warns you not to stare.. look deeply into my eyes my prey.... yes, I have been waiting for the one who would foolishly look into my eyes of . I pounce and clench you by the throat and spit my venom into your mouth. I am the queen of the night and Im going to take your soul. my poison has you frozen expect for the terror in your eyes. Your last moments will be spent in complete helpless and despair to the painful pleasure of being fucked by a Goddess Viper. Its your time now and Im going to drain your spirit by draining your cum . Soon your cock will strain from filling with so much cum that you will explode with an orgasm 50 times you have ever experienced. You cant fight it, not for long. it will be a tragic ecstasy for you. Im a female Viper and I only do one thing and one thing only....I hunt...poison...paralyze and fucking k.ill.
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:38 AM #7970
Модератор

Модератор

Aryah is hanging on the couch watching TV when her Step Sister Scarlett comes home from the mall with some new clothing on. Aryah admires her Step Sister's ass and starts touching it sensually. Scarlett gets turned on and goes in for a kiss on Aryah! Knowing that Mom and Step Dad are out of the house for the night, these sexy sisters get naughty right there on the family room couch! They kiss passionately before taking turns licking each other's nipples and pussies. Scarlett is nose deep in Aryah's pussy when their Step Uncle Jack walks in on them! They weren't expecting anyone to be home tonight!!! Step Uncle Jack said he stopped by to talk to the girls' mom, but she's out for the evening. The girls are frantic! Mom and Step Dad would "departed" them if they knew they were engaging in taboo lesbian love in their house (or anywhere for that matter!). These girls know a way to tempt Step Uncle Jack to keep their sisterly lust a secret: they unzip his pants to play with his huge un-cut cock! Aryah and Scarlett take turns feeding each other Step Uncle Jack's dick, sucking and stroking the length of his shaft and playing with his balls. They even share licking and sucking duties on his cock at the same time! But these girls know that a blowjob alone won't be enough to keep Step Uncle Jack's silence... Both sisters sit on the couch and spread their legs, asking Step Uncle Jack which one of his Step Nieces he wants to fuck first. Must be nice to have options like that! Step Uncle Jack takes turns fucking Aryah and Scarlett in a variety of positions while they play with each other and induce multiple orgasms. After banging both of these sexy sisters for a while, Step Uncle Jack can't hold his load anymore! He cums hard inside of Scarlett's tight pussy. When he pulls his cock out, both girls are shocked and scared by the creampie Step Uncle Jack left inside of Scarlett. She's not on birth control! Is she going to get pregnant with Step Uncle Jack's baby?! Satisfy your desire for an Step Uncle / Step Niece / Step Niece THREESOME CAUTION: THIS SCENE INCLUDES A MESSY TABOO CREAMPIE
Models: Taboo by Bandwidth Bangers

Duration: 42 min 47 s
Size: 3.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile