Old 09-06-2019, 06:11 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Recommend One Of These For Every Woman

Date: Friday, April 19, 2019 - 11:56
Title: I Recommend One Of These For Every Woman
Models: Jasmine, Miss
Site: clubstiletto.com
Description: As the scene opens, we find Miss Jasmine's slave lying on the floor just as she returns from a night of partying. "Did you miss me?" she asks him, and naturally he moans that he did. After all, she is his only purpose for living. She walks to the couch and orders him to crawl over. She tells him she had a fun night but, her feet are sore. She permits him to remove her stilettos and sniff her sweaty feet. She lays her head back and moans while the slave rubs her feet.
She puts him onto his back so she can rest one foot on his head while he massages the other. "This is so relaxing and I'm sure the cold marble is comfortable for you, too," she says to the slave with a laugh. She crosses her legs so he can massage the other foot while she again rests the other one on his mouth. The slave diligently presses into her feet with his fingers as she specifies how much pressure to apply. She comments how her property is fortunate, never having to think much, just doing as he's told. She receives a message from a guy she was dancing with at the club and wonders what he would think if he saw her like this with a masked and collared man lying on the floor at her beck and call. Guests either accept this as her lifestyle though or they move on. After all, she says, "I do recommend one of these for every woman."

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 401 MiB
Duration: 5 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Antivirus status: Safe

Download:
AnzFile: lmf-i-recommend-one-of-these-for-every-woman.mp4 - 400.7 MB

Tags
1 920p, 2019, clubstiletto.com, jasmine, miss