Old 09-30-2019, 11:30 PM #85901
Модератор

Модератор

This video was filmed in collaboration with: House of Sinn and Mistress Ezada Sinn.
I can't believe it! His cock is still up! I did him the immense honor of touching his worthless cock just a couple of hours ago! My little Step-Brother is absolutely shameless, coming to me like this... and he's wearing my garter and stockings again! He's such a little sissy! Oh well... might as well put that annoying cock to good use. I think I'll let him fuck me for a while maybe I can get myself off that way... maybe I can teach him to do something right. And if he does manage to make me feel something nice maybe, just maybe, I might feel inclined to help him cum. On the floor, of course. I don't want his gross liquids anywhere near me.
Models: Amedee Vause

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 778 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:31 PM #85902
Модератор

Модератор

Don't these pantyhose just make My legs look amazing. I bet you have dirty thought about them. How about we make one of those fantasies a reality, right now. I want you to jerk with My pantyhose. First I'm going to tie them around your cock and balls as you stroke for Me. Not soon after you are going to finish yourself off gagging on them!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:35 PM #85903
Модератор

Модератор

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:53 PM #85904
Модератор

Модератор

So, now that we have you alone, we want to talk to you about your panty thievery! We know what you've been up to, that you've been sniffing and wanking off into our panties. We're your step-cousins, you pervert! Still, it IS fun to fuck with you and make you jerk off in front of us to our panties. We're even going to make you EAT your cum! I mean, there needs to be SOME sort of punishment, after all. We just have you wrapped around our little fingers and don't see that changing anytime soon...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:59 PM #85905
Модератор

Модератор

I need a nice big load of cum to cover My tits - after all they're so big, even when covered by a flimsy dress. So, you better have waited to cum for Me. You better have not orgasmed for AT LEAST one week prior to watching this clip, and you MUST have edged 3 times - ideally 3 times a day, but I know most of you lack self control.

I also know that you want My tits. It makes you horny to see them up close, to see My huge tits bulge out of My tiny little bra.

I might despise cum, but it has its uses, namely on your tongue. So you're going to follow My surprisingly nice instructions, jerk your cock, and get ready to blow your load over your screen.

But guess what?!

You get the honour of licking it off My tits.

Keep stroking, and staring at My tits whist you do it.

You're going to cum all over the screen, you're going to cum all over My tits.

Don't complain that I don't treat you.

I want every last drop out of your cock, and all over My big natural tits.

I want you to pretend your licking My tits, and lick up all that nice salty cum. Don't you dare miss a drop.

Sad there's no more?

You can replay this clip over, and over, and over again so you can jerk off and cum on My big natural tits.

Why waste tissue when you can very easily clean up your own cum yourself.

Don't think, just obey.
Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 183 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 12:07 AM #85906
Модератор

Модератор

You don't deserve pussy. Someone like you deserves to stroke and eat their cum to a hot girl just the way she tells you. I'm that hot girl. I'm that hot girl you will never have and will always want. So, start stroking beta loser and at the end you're going to spill that worthless seed right down your throat.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 29 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 12:14 AM #85907
Модератор

Модератор

My big, round cleavage does something unexplained to your brain. It melts you, weakens you and triggers every single submissive trait in you.My tits lure you in, the entrap you in the world of true submission. Your obsession with my enchanting cleavage has been a total whirlwind. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. One glance you had to buy this clip, had to submit and gawp at perfection. It's like all your dreams have come true at once today, sitting slobbering over your keyboard you are just putty in my hands.
They control your thoughts, your dick and in turn your actions. You do very stupid things when you are in your horny state. You are BESOTTED by my beauty. I thoroughly overpower you to a weak submissive state. Today As you mindlessly stroke whilst gazing at perfection I twist and corrupt your mind. You need to be my slave and will go to any lengths to serve. Your ONLY priority is my happiness's. Family life is totally forgotten about when you think through your dick, it's just Princess Electra on your mind.
You are crazy for my cleavage and will do anything for your daily dose of perfection. Embrace it Loser, just stare into my cleavage, totally relax and listen. My cleavage is your everything.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 12:20 AM #85908
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 12:24 AM #85909
Модератор

Модератор

Default Manipulatrix Ivy - iwantclips

Models: Manipulatrix Ivy

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 12:29 AM #85910
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile