Old 06-05-2019, 07:50 PM #2691
Модератор

Модератор

Blonde Mistress Lynn Cane has her pig slave on the floor. She humiliates her pigslave by telling him he is a dirty pig. He has to make pig noises and grunt to greet his dirty Mistress. She wants to clean the pigslave, but he is not dirty yet. While she wears her latex corset and shiny pvc skirt with matching shiny pvc heels, she shits on his stomach. It is a very big load of shit. Then she stands up and shits two more small pieces of shit on him. Because he is now dirty she proceeds to give him a golden shower to clean him.
Because pigs roll in the mud, she orders her slave to roll and grunt like a pig in her big load of shit. It is a delicious kind of mud. She smears some more on his torso and back and laughs at him. It is very humiliating that he is not allowed to eat her shit but he can only be covered in it.
Small clip, at the end is a shot made by the phone of Mistress Lynn of her dirty panty, her dirty asshole and a little extra shit she gives to the pig.
Clip is in Dutch, with English subtitles. It is humiliation, scat, smearing and a golden shower. Pig does not get to eat the shit.
Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 4 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:50 PM #2692
Модератор

Модератор

20 poops, different angles- watch it come out.
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:51 PM #2693
Модератор

Модератор

4 different mornings of shitting Imagine what would be if you were my toilet . You would have to eat all of these huge creamy shits ! And after that, you would clean my ass. Just watch and imagine slave! NOW!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 3 min 22 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:52 PM #2694
Модератор

Модератор

Close up on my ass and feet as I fart a little.
Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:52 PM #2695
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Lynn Cane doesnt need to use a normal toilet. She prefers to go to the slavetoilet in between her sessions. As it should, her toiletslave ‘Shitface is lying on the ground, already awaiting his fate. First Mistress spits on her slave as he is a hole for every body fluid she has. Than she sits on the toiletchair with a big hole in it for her ass. She pulls down her pvc tight leggings and starts a golden shower. All the golden piss is flowing from her intimate parts. But she also has to do her big need. She turns around, and pulls down the pants over her ass. She starts pushing the shit out of her hole, its so big. The first parts falls on the slave, the second bit first on the chair and later on the slave.
He has to learn to open his mouth and swallow every piece of shit she gives to him. She also uses his body to smear all her scat over him and his hard dick. She teases him that he is so hard from the shit. Then she puts the shit on his face, because he is a shitface.
Its a Dutch video with English subtitles, though there is more action than words.
Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:52 PM #2696
Модератор

Модератор

Pooping hard constipated shit in sexy tights!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:53 PM #2697
Модератор

Модератор

This video is recording of skype show with someone lucky ,so you can hear man voice ,which talk with me and control my show ?
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 26 min 2 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:54 PM #2698
Модератор

Модератор

Time to bring you something new. I always talk about how much I love it when someone is licking my asshole when I start to shit. I LOVE the feeling of my shit starting to push the person's tongue away from my asshole. It's always been nearly impossible to capture this on film for you until now. The angle was worked out pitch perfect for you to enjoy the full on close up view of my slave licking my smelly asshole as it opens up. You 'll enjoy seeing how he licks the tip of my shit along with my stretched open asshole as I fill up his mouth slowly.
I really hope you enjoy big soft loads as I took my time. I fill up his mouth and you can see him swallow it, I fill up his mouth a second time and again he swallows, then a third time and he swallows again. What a greedy little shit eating bitch he is! So the fourth time I'm sadistic and I keep pushing, not giving him a break. This is the perfect shit battle between a superior female asshole and an inferior male mouth. My asshole will win every time! I keep pushing without mercy, overflowing his mouth with my foul soft shit. He has to keep trying to keep up and keep licking my asshole as I simply keep shitting. I simply kept shitting and shitting and shitting without mercy ensuring he can't keep up swallowing. I LOVE making a slave suffer so intensely! That's why I'm moaning and grunting, it's pure pleasure. During it all you also enjoy the full view of my vagina swelling up very big because this whole scene made me horny as hell!
I blew quite a loud nasty fart in his face just before my shit started flowing. Once I was empty he was such a gentleman. Licking my shit smeared asshole to say thank you for the honor of me taking this massive and nasty shit right into his mouth
Old 06-05-2019, 07:54 PM #2699
Модератор

Модератор

Oh baby, Im so excited that you wanna take this to the next level, and actually eat my shit Im blushing, this is so intimate and Ive never done this before and its your first time, too :3 We get to be each others scat firsts! And youve eaten everything that comes out of my pussy already once you do this, youll really have had ALL of me, wouldnt you? Im so excited aw, dont worry babe, its okay if you cant eat it all on your first try, Im still so proud of you for taking this leap after wanting to for so long! But hey, why dont I make your first time eating shit (ever!) a little easier and pepper my huge, thick girl log with some chocolate candies? I pinch a huge loaf right in your face as we share this intimate moment together, and I touch myself, I cant believe I actually shat right in front of you Now lick it, babe, chew up my candies and my shit together, just the way I tell you Oh, my goodness, you ate it all <3 I love it! I can't wait to do this again!!
And now, I'm all yours. Come over here I want you to fuck me, and kiss me with your big, shit eating grin~
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:55 PM #2700
Модератор

Модератор

Now im ready to FART!!!))))
You MUST sniff my stinky farting!) Take that.. good boy!))
If you like my video leave here review, stay tuned and see yeah!))
*kiss*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile