Old 07-04-2019, 07:51 PM #7691
Модератор

Модератор

I had to pee really bad and decided to take a dare and do something Ive never done, pee in a mens room urinal. I went to this and waited for any men in there to come out then I took my turn. I really didt care if I got caught lol
Models: ImYourFetish

Duration: 2 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 42.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 08:07 PM #7692
Модератор

Модератор

Abigail Dupree has held her bladder all day and night and hasnt had a shit in three days. First things first. She empties her vitamin filled piss into a large vase and pours herself a glass to drink. She barely chokes it down without puking. Then she takes the rest of her piss and fills up her enema bag with it and tops it off with water to make sure she gets her ass nice and full along with her budding turd. Her tummy aches as she almost empties the entire bag into her ass. Enema after enema after enema she cleans out her colon by shooting it onto the wall of the tub. Its messy and painful but also such a relief to get all of that shit out of her.. finally. She cant help but to play with the big piles of poop in the tub by rubbing them all over her
luscious ass. Time to get all clean! she soaps up and rinses the turds down the drain and she is clean as a whistle.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 39 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 08:15 PM #7693
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my gapping ass hole release large long kavir truds. Gapping open an close .
Models: EbonyScatbbw

Duration: 1 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 08:35 PM #7694
Модератор

Модератор

Staxxx is back with a little community service of sorts!!! They say theres a drought in her area, so leave it to Staxxx to go out and do a little Watering of her own!!! She begins with a quick rest area visit, waisting no time getting to the business. She wasnt done there however as this time she decided to make like a bear and do her dooty in the woods!! Enjoy as she spreads those cheeks to release yet another load this time outside while on a hike in the woods. Staxxx is gonna be bringing more and more nature clips this summer!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 08:56 PM #7695
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and Yana made a little lesbian show in the kitchen on the table . Yana and Olga wore jeans , Yes, they look very sexy in jeans . The girls first started kissing , their passionate and hot kisses . But they do very little , Yana begins to caress his tongue Breasts Olga , Yes, nipples Olga immediately swell and Olga excited . Then Olga starts to fondle the Breasts of Yana . After mutual lask , Yana to lie on the table and lowers his jeans , and Olga begins to caress her tongue anus , Oh yeah what a thrill to see it , but Yana wants to shit and a lot of pressure shit from the ass Yana , Olga fills your mouth and Yana begins to shit , Oh Yes they are just fucking whores who are ready for more . Olga continues to caress the anus Yana at the time when Yana was taking a shit . Olga is licking the shit ass Yana , and the girls swap places , now Olga is on the table , and Yana caresses her anus , and Olga, too, begins to shit in that moment when Yana played with her anus with his tongue . Yes, its just super very hot video clip featuring the dirtiest Sluts and whores on this site .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 08:57 PM #7696
Модератор

Модератор

Shooting a blast from my ass that would rival Gokus Kamehameha wave. I filled my ass up with an enema knowing I couldnt hold my bowel movement and pushed as hard as I could.
Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 3 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 09:37 PM #7697
Модератор

Модератор

13min 40 sec
640×480 resolution. (Unable to upload HD version where I am currently staying, sorry!)
Another custom I was given permission to resell, this will be the last until Christmas-time 2018. Ill make it a yearly tradition to post a new video around the holidays every year. Other than that, I only do customs these days!
Lots of wet-sounding jean farts! One wet and watery ‘shart scene only (more like liquid runs), and only a slight stain on my jeans before that. Teasing and sexy and fun vibe. I had eaten some nasty-ass 7-11 franks and cheese toasties the night before, 3 of them in all for another custom I did (toilet one) LOL. Contact me if youd like that one too! Anyway, those toasties made some HORRIFIC farts :OP
Here is the scenario I was asked to remake:
‘This time we can film in your kitchen or your room again. I was wanting to title it Farting till Sharting” I would like for you to wear the blue pocketless jeans you wore in my first custom that you did for me. I would like it to be in a very sexy and flirty tone again. this time you invite me over to relax and watch a movie, we decided to have a little fun and you turn and look at me and say ” You know what I want to do? I want to fart for you again.” you explain that You cant help yourself when we hang out and that you want to have a more fun and extreme experience and of course I agree
Old 07-04-2019, 09:47 PM #7698
Модератор

Модератор

This is by far Sugar Hills Funkiest, Freakiest clip ever!! Also one of the Freakiest clips yet seen on Ladies Keeping it Funky!! Enjoy as Sugar Hill fullfills two fans request in one in a great mix of Freaky EFRO and Scat clips!! Enjoy as she begins with some gassy farts while reading for coupons in her bedroom. Shes getting a little tired, so she goes over to the bed to lay down. Stomach now bubbling, Sugar Hill gets restless!!! She decided to make a few Shit Sandwiches” for a a lucky fan or two! Enjoy as she spreads the bread like only she can with that Monster 60 plus inch ass!!! she sits and smears it alll over her ass and thighs. Then in the Finale, stomach still bubbling Sugar Hill decided to have a little fun in the shower as well!! Enjoy as she gets her One woman, One Cup” on as she has a runny shit into a Big Gulp Cup. Then she covers herself in the Runny shit, Basically taking a Shit shower!! The Freakiest clip yet from Sugar Hill and probably our FUNKIEST Clip Ever!!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 16 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 746 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:30 PM #7699
Модератор

Модератор

Id like you all to meet BBW Sunflower. This is her first video so she is learning. But check out the soft load she drops for u and how some of it gets stuck in her cheeks.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 31 s
Resolution: 352 x 640
Size: 21.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:31 PM #7700
Модератор

Модератор

My Biggest Poo Ever! Ive not pooed in 3 days and just came back from the gym and have to shit so bad! I kinda thought it would be a big one by holy shit was it huge! It comes out of my pretty ass and forms a tower of poop! I assure you guys I have never pooped turds this big before, I think Im gonna start holding it for as many days as I can just so I can give you guys huge poops just like this oneenjoy!