Old 12-26-2019, 08:09 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Aroma: Foot Worship: Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Foot Aroma: Foot Worship: Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

​INCLUDES: FOOT WORSHIP - FOOT DOMINATION - POV - MIND FUCK - SPH - SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONAL - Aroma PLAY - FEMDOM POV - Intox-Fantasy - Coerced BI
Humiliating me for the tiniest 'dick' you've ever seen... Desperate to worship Your divine feet.. But I must go above and beyond to earn the privilege. Ordered to my knees, sniffing the scent of Your feet, but also told I must sniff Aroma to a state of total submission. Repeatedly between Your feet and Aroma until I'm dazed and vulnerable... but i haven't earned it just yet.. There's a twist.. I must fetch a large dildo and stretch myself beyond previous limits with the help of the Aroma and while inhaling the overwhelming scent of Your feet... Hoping for a release, but all I'll ever achieve is a a ruined orgasm, a slow drip drip drop of my useless juice over Your feet while pouncing on that fat dildo.. will I get to lap up the mess?? bugger off You freak.. go away..... **most sadistic laugh if You're feeling it**.....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 692 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, headersearch', headersearchmobile', mandy flores