Old 12-27-2019, 09:02 AM #118221
Модератор

Модератор

Default ROXIE RAE'S BURPING & TOE WIGGLING - Roxie Rae - iwantclips

ROXIE RAE'S BURPING & TOE WIGGLING - Roxie Rae - iwantclips

ROXIE RAE is ready for sexy time but there's just one problem, ROXIE is bloated and she keeps burping. ROXIE in her sexy LEOTARD is BAREFOOT and alone missing out on seeing her boyfriend because she can't stop BURPING. ROXIE has her BARE FEET and SOLES Exposed-Fantasy as she ankle crosses and WIGGLES her TOES letting her BURPS out. ROXIE'S SMALL SIZE 5 FEET rested up as she releases her BELLY BLOATING gas. ROXIE BURPS a lot as she takes sips of her SODA to assist her when she feels one get stuck. ROXIE doesn't really need the soda to BURP though, she's BURPING so much on her own. Watch ROXIE BURPING with her TOE WIGGLING so she can get out her gas and go see her man.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 09:02 AM #118222
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
(Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 09:03 AM #118223
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum between my toes you loser! - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

Cum between my toes you loser! - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

Watch as I wiggle and flaunt my perfect feet and toes in front of your face! Pull your dicks out boys because I let you cum between my toes! You're not worthy enough to fuck me, look at you sitting there, dick in hand waiting to cum....pathetic! so worshipping my princess feet is the best you will ever have!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 09:11 AM #118224
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Treat for A Foot Fetishist - LadyMorrigan - iwantclips

A Treat for A Foot Fetishist - LadyMorrigan - iwantclips

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
(Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
1080p HD; 10:05 min
This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 09:12 AM #118225
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beautiful Foot Worship - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Beautiful Foot Worship - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

You can't resist these beautiful feet... stare... stare longer... give in...
Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 09:14 AM #118226
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cleopatra Foot Fetish Slave Custom - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

Cleopatra Foot Fetish Slave Custom - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Yellow Juicing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 09:17 AM #118227
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 09:21 AM #118228
Модератор

Модератор

Default Digging My Nails Deep into your Brain - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Digging My Nails Deep into your Brain - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

You love My red nails. Matching red nail polish on My hands and feet make your cock swell. But which one makes you more excited? Let's find out! Jerk that hard cock as you watch My feet and hands and we'll see which one makes you cum. But in the end, it doesn't matter... because you're going to re-watch this clip and jerk over and over again until you cum to both! Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 09:22 AM #118229
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 41 s
Resolution: 1248 x 720
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 09:23 AM #118230
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flat Dangle - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Flat Dangle - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

View my soft feet enjoy some flat dangling as you yearn for a glimpse of my perfect purple toenails.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 851 MiB
Download From AnzFile