Old 12-26-2019, 06:05 PM #118001
Модератор

Модератор

Default Filthy Feet Treat HD - Twisted British - iwantclips

Filthy Feet Treat HD - Twisted British - iwantclips

I've done a lot of walking today, all barefoot and all because I have you
Turns out it really doesn't matter how filthy my feet get, or what I step in, what ever the condition you always long to worship my bare soles...
Dirty or not.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-26-2019, 06:12 PM #118002
Модератор

Модератор

Default CUM Until There's Nothing Left - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

CUM Until There's Nothing Left - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Let's play a little game. You do what you normally do best - Jerk Off - and I'll make you push it to the limit. Uh huh. That's right! Pump that dick good and hard until you CUM for Me - then do it again and again and again on REPEAT! I'm a greedy Goddess. I want it all! All your Attention - all your Money - and all Your CUMMM!!! CUM until there's Nothing Left!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-26-2019, 06:13 PM #118003
Модератор

Модератор

Default Drain Your Balls To My Oiled Feet - Lacie James - iwantclips

Drain Your Balls To My Oiled Feet - Lacie James - iwantclips

You know my feet are so perfect, so seductive and so irresistable that you can't get enough. I want you to think of all the ways they make you weak. How about I pour some oil all over them. They are even more perfect now all shiny. I want you to take your cock out and stroke it for me. Do you know what I want? I want you to empty those balls for me and drain them to my perfect feet. When your balls are empty you will belong to me. Wrecking your marriage. Your balls will be drained everyday thinking of my feet and there will be no cum left for your wife. All it takes is you cumming to my feet once and you'll be addicted. Your cock and your balls are mine!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-26-2019, 06:18 PM #118004
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruined JOI for Bae - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Ruined JOI for Bae - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

So what do you want to do? Hang out and spend some time alone today? I've been craving the sensation of having my toes in your mouth again. I know how much you love having my sweet little feet pressed up against your face. Worship my feet and pleasure me the way you know best. Do it slowly, lick each wrinkle and every toe. My feet turn you on while we are out and I know you can't wait to get home and have them all to yourself. I want you to play with my feet today babe, my sweet little soles need it. Lick them clean for me babe. I love our time together and close our fetish makes us. GO on and stroke for me hunny, I know it feels good to indulge. I love to watch you get so close for my feet. Now zip up those pants... You aren't allowed to cum yet. What fun would fucking me in the ass later if you waste all your cum now?
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-26-2019, 06:19 PM #118005
Модератор

Модератор

Default Loryelle's Dating Diary - Date THREE - Lost in my Nylons SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

Loryelle's Dating Diary - Date THREE - Lost in my Nylons SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like: “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful, intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I'm not the submissive part in a relationship.

Time to shrink this little fool down to ant-size using my witch powers and show him who's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body, especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape, but he is too small. So I dance for him, to scare him with my platform high heel sandals, Coerce him to worship my mountain sized, sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size.

I ask him, if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet, but he is too small, so I can't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say.
He has to stand between my huge nylon soles, which could easily Squeeze him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off, that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him: “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it's all for you.” How humiliating.

Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on, so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on…
Loryelle's Dating Diary

This is the third chapter of a series, called “Loryelle's Dating Diary”.
Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE*, barefoot *Date TWO*, nylons *this one*, boots, butt Squeeze, vore, belly Squeeze, socks, hand Squeeze, eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-26-2019, 06:19 PM #118006
Модератор

Модератор

Default dirty foot secret Addiction - QueenRegina - iwantclips

dirty foot secret Addiction - QueenRegina - iwantclips

i know your dirty secret*))) is there some body else know about that?you love dirty Feet! you gross foot slave!dont you feel weak now?I can see that weakness and debility in your eyes!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-26-2019, 06:25 PM #118007
Модератор

Модератор

Default TESTING A SECRET SHRINKING IPHONE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION - Goddess Hilary Blaze - iwantclips

TESTING A SECRET SHRINKING IPHONE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION - Goddess Hilary Blaze - iwantclips

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
ENGLISH SPOKEN
Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-26-2019, 06:26 PM #118008
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Gown JOI - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Shiny Gown JOI - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-26-2019, 06:27 PM #118009
Модератор

Модератор

Default Trashy Tranny **** Blackmail-Fantasy - Kiwi Couli - iwantclips

Trashy Tranny **** Blackmail-Fantasy - Kiwi Couli - iwantclips

Your H**ker arrived, but she's got some bad news - she's on the rag. But she's going to give you a deal on anal, which sounds great because you love anal. She warms you up with her whore mouth, and tells you that if you pay a little extra, you can fuck her bareback. You can't resist. You fuck her, and she tells you to cum inside her. You explode inside her, and she quickly gets up - only to reveal that she has a cock. And she's going to show your friends and family the recording she just made if you don't pay up, big
Models: Kiwi Couli

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-26-2019, 06:30 PM #118010
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cry Cucky Chris - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Cry Cucky Chris - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

I ask for a lipstick cuckolding fetish clip (again! :-). With some strapon domination too. First three minutes just of face up close wearing thick lipstick , more the better. Just the face right up close and full lip shots filling the screen adding more lipstick, lots of lip licking and pouting and gentle talk about giving your new stud a BJ in front of me whilst I cry. Then 3rd minute the mood switches as you stand to reveal your strapon, thigh boots etc. and you tell me you are going to fuck me over the couch in front of him too, laughing and smirking inbetween 4th and 5th minute lean back down face to the screen and tell me what you will do to me nastier the better. Hope this is possible. If you can say Chris great, if not cool. Thanks very much!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile