Old 06-24-2020, 01:23 AM #2191
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Poor Student Sucks And Fucks For Fast Cash-Sabina Dimitra

Fakehub.com- Poor Student Sucks And Fucks For Fast Cash-Sabina Dimitra

Description:
Tut tut...Naughty Sabina is caught dropping litter in a public place. But it_s only me who see_s her do it_so I pretend to be the park warden and I issue her a fine that she cannot afford to pay. She explains that she is a poor student and has no money to pay a fine for dropping litter in a public place. She is desperate for me not to call the police and she asks if there is any other solution to her problem. I think for 2 seconds and I make her an offer that at first she rejects immediately. But after a bit of thinking_she knew it was her only choice. She agreed to take a walk into the bushes with me where she would suck and fuck on my big cock before I cum in her face.
Model:
Sabina Dimitra
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Poor Student Sucks And Fucks For Fast Cash.mp4
File Size : 1986.04 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:37
Video : AVC, 8 923 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Poor Student Sucks And Fucks For Fast Cash.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 01:25 AM #2192
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Fake TV Producers Convince Hot Blonde To Suck Them Both Off-Gina Monelli

Fakehub.com- Fake TV Producers Convince Hot Blonde To Suck Them Both Off-Gina Monelli

Description:
Today we are lucky enough to spot a women with a fantastic ass. Her ass looked amazing in tight trousers. We approached her and pretended to be TV producers looking for contestants on our new reality TV program. We told her that we needed to see ho shy she was_as she would be on TV everyday and all day. We took her to a quiet place and she willingly took of her clothes. She had a great figure. With a reality TV prize of 200 000 Euros at stake_we told her we would guarantee her place on the show if she sucked both of our cocks. Down she went and sucked us both off. She was soon spit-roasted and she finished the day off with cum in her pussy and cum over her face.
Model:
Gina Monelli
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Fake TV Producers Convince Hot Blonde To Suck Them Both Off.mp4
File Size : 1507.45 MB
Duration : 00:30:42
Video : AVC, 6 719 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Fake TV Producers Convince Hot Blonde To Suck Them Both Off.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 01:27 AM #2193
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Lucky patient is seduced by nurse and doctor-

Fakehub.com- Lucky patient is seduced by nurse and doctor-

Description:
This patient was a stunning mature blonde lady that I could tell straight away had a great body. She had come in regarding stomach pains and also pain when having sex_this can be resolved by a simple urine test so I sent her to the toilet. The lady was gone for a long time and when she returned was a bit flustered_I wonder if the nurse had tried something on with her as she is just as horny as I am. I then couldn_t wait to get her onto the examination table to get a closer look at her sexy figure. As I slowly moved my hands closer and closer towards her neatly shaved pussy my hard on was raging in my pants. I slowly moved around the table and then very gently licked her pussy_my tongue was shaking with excitement and her body tensed with pleasure. I could feel her legs relaxing as I continued to slide my tongue in and over her pussy.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Lucky patient is seduced by nurse and doctor.mp4
File Size : 1430.26 MB
Duration : 00:37:00
Video : AVC, 5 256 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Lucky patient is seduced by nurse and doctor.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 01:29 AM #2194
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Blondie With Bick Tits Fucks Complete Stranger For Money-Anastacia Xexe

Fakehub.com- Blondie With Bick Tits Fucks Complete Stranger For Money-Anastacia Xexe

Description:
Oh how I love to see a blonde with big tits. I spotted this blondie from a mile away. I have to get her tits out on camera. I pretended to be an agent for a movie producer_looking for curvy women. She was just the type we were looking for. I tok her to a derelict building and she showed me what she looked like in just her red bra. Of course I wanted to see more. I convinced her that f she showed me her tits_the movie producers would offer her a role in the movie and pay her lots of money. She got her big tits out for me and also bent over in her pink thong. My cock was erect and bulging out of my denim jeans. I made her stand against the wall as she took my cock deep into her wet pussy.
Model:
Anastacia Xexe
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Blondie With Bick Tits Fucks Complete Stranger For Money.mp4
File Size : 1427.03 MB
Duration : 00:30:24
Video : AVC, 6 417 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Blondie With Bick Tits Fucks Complete Stranger For Money.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 01:33 AM #2195
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Blonde seduces doctor to get her own way-

Fakehub.com- Blonde seduces doctor to get her own way-

Description:
Every now and then someone wants me to sign them off with a good bill of health without going through the right procedures_I would normally just say no but this lady was hot with a stunning body and I was gonna get what I could out of it for as long as I could. She asked if there was another round the problem and I said maybe although already by this stage I was wanking my own cock under the table without her knowing. She then got up and came round to my side of the desk got down on her knees and just started sucking my cock whilst also looking into my eyes. It wasn_t long before I had her bent over with my tongue up her ass and all over her pussy_she let out a scream and I couldn_t wait to ram my cock in her.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Blonde seduces doctor to get her own way.mp4
File Size : 1419.3 MB
Duration : 00:36:10
Video : AVC, 5 336 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Blonde seduces doctor to get her own way.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 01:37 AM #2196
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Blonde Receptionist Mia nbsp;Sucks And Fucks For Money-James*, Mia**

Fakehub.com- Blonde Receptionist Mia_nbsp;Sucks And Fucks For Money-James*, Mia**

Description:
Mia (39 mins) Mia is stunning blonde babe who is currently working as a receptionist in an hotel. She came to me looking for maybe a chance to do some modelling work and to make some good money. I was so happy when I saw her at the other side of my desk but I knew I had to hold it together and convince her to try something a bit extra. Anyway I started telling her about all the benefits of working in the adult industry. She didn_t like the idea at first but I managed to talk her around. When she said that she was willing to give it a try I almost got an instant hard on... I took some photos of her and then got her naked. She played with herself on the couch until she was horny and then I joined the party. We fucked hard on the couch and I ended up having a tit-wank and spunking all over her beautiful body!
Model:
James*, Mia**
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Blonde Receptionist Mia Sucks And Fucks For Money.mp4
File Size : 1300.91 MB
Duration : 00:39:34
Video : AVC, 4 450 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Blonde Receptionist Mia Sucks And Fucks For Money.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 01:41 AM #2197
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Beautful Blonde Spreads Her Legs For Casting Agent-

Fakehub.com- Beautful Blonde Spreads Her Legs For Casting Agent-

Description:
I do love old Blighty_but there comes a time when a man needs something different. By that I mean some euro babes. So I make some calls_place an ad_book an office and sort a cheap flight. It_s on like kong. The first girl to get hooked is a shy looking blonde with an amazing arse. Wow_we_re talking an ass like a pair of bowling balls. Perfect. This chick didn_t need much persuading and it wasn_t long before I had my dirty little digits firmly inserted into her tight little shaven pussy and the palm of my hand spanking that solid round arse. Now I gave her a pretty hard set of spanks and she didn_t even flinch. Good girl. Then it was onto cock sucking skills_which I must say were pretty good_not the best_but she had a wicked little tongue that teased my helmet. Unfortunately deep throat was off the menu with this one. After my tongue had shown her how the Brits do it I plunged my throbbing submarine deep into her tight pink depths. This felt good_so tight I had to resist the urge from cumming in my early deep strokes. A beautiful pussy_tight_shaven... a delight. And after absolutely pummelling it in a number of positions I got her on the floor and blasted waves of molten spunk all over her face. What a mess! England 1 Euro 0. Job done.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Beautful Blonde Spreads Her Legs For Casting Agent.mp4
File Size : 1210.69 MB
Duration : 00:36:54
Video : AVC, 4 441 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Beautful Blonde Spreads Her Legs For Casting Agent.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 01:46 AM #2198
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Doctor Gives His New Receptionist A Full Body Fucking-Helen

Fakehub.com- Doctor Gives His New Receptionist A Full Body Fucking-Helen

Description:
Does any man really pay any attention to what women say? I wish I had today_then I would have known there was a beautiful new temporary member of staff working our reception desk. This new temp was brunette_slim and very busty_just what the doctor ordered. It didn_t take long for me to find out that she didn_t have an up to date health check ID... and of course she absolutely needed one to continue working at the hospital. Well_she didn_t_but according to me she did! First her heart rate_blood pressure_building up to breast checks. She was definitely warming to me and after guaranteeing her a full time placement her lips were firmly around my shaft_sucking for job security. I then ordered her to lie down on the desk where my tongue sampled her hot wet pussy. I then pulled her knickers off and slid my cock into her velvet hole. The harder I thrusted the louder she moaned_it was so loud I had to cover her mouth to muffle the screams of ecstasy. Her tight pussy was nearly causing me to cum so I got her to finish me off with a blowjob and hand job_accumulating with my spunk all over her great busty tits. Another day at the office over and done with.
Model:
Helen
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Doctor Gives His New Receptionist A Full Body Fucking.mp4
File Size : 1501.27 MB
Duration : 00:38:44
Video : AVC, 5 272 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFileoctor Gives His New Receptionist A Full Body Fucking.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 01:47 AM #2199
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Gorgeous 18 Year Old Sucks Cabbies Dick Instead Of Paying Fare-

Fakehub.com- Gorgeous 18 Year Old Sucks Cabbies Dick Instead Of Paying Fare-

Description:
This one caught me by surprise she was in the cab for only a couple of minutes on the way to the job center before has asked if she could give me a blowjob instead of paying for the fare. I_m sure I_ve heard of this girl from other cab driver_s she_s always doing just to get out of paying. I wasn_t gonna turn her down anyway so blowjob it was_but I wanted more and I got it.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Gorgeous 18 Year Old Sucks Cabbies Dick Instead Of Paying Fare.mp4
File Size : 1152.47 MB
Duration : 00:29:24
Video : AVC, 5 332 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Gorgeous 18 Year Old Sucks Cabbies Dick Instead Of Paying Fare.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 01:48 AM #2200
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Redhead Gets Cum All Over Her Pretty Pussy-

Fakehub.com- Redhead Gets Cum All Over Her Pretty Pussy-

Description:
Time to have some fun_I picked up this quiet red head she seemed a bit troubled when I asked her what was wrong she said she had just done a model casting interview and it was all on tape and she was very concerned about what was going to happen to it. I said I have the guys number as he rang for the cab so I could give him a call and tell him you should get paid and not to put any of the interview on the internet. But I would also need something in return. She was soon on the same page and had nothing really to loose. She sucked my cock so gently I nearly cum in her mouth_this was one afternoon definitely well spent.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Redhead Gets Cum All Over Her Pretty Pussy.mp4
File Size : 1388.02 MB
Duration : 00:37:05
Video : AVC, 5 086 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Redhead Gets Cum All Over Her Pretty Pussy.mp4 - 1.4 GB