Old 07-22-2021, 06:54 AM #30771
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Butt Boys Reward

- Butt Boys Reward

Description:
I love a good boy One who obeys my exact instructions on how to worship my ass and finally, my good butt boys reward is nice firm load that sticks straight up as it comes out of my 50 inches ass.
As my good butt boy, I know you will buy this video and earn your sizable reward.
I cant wait to feed you
Model:
MistressMystique
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Butt-Boys-Reward.mp4
File Size : 448.91 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:07
Video : AVC, 12.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wq9zq8rbjpt1
Old 07-22-2021, 07:10 AM #30772
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Lisa Maries Buttsplosion

- Lisa Maries Buttsplosion

Description:
Lisa Marie had the mudbutt Enjoy this Bubble butt, shoot out the bubble guts Lisa went to make another FUNKY EFRO clip, shaking and twerking that sexy dancer booty of hers before we see as she crackles, sharts and shoots her load She gotta work on her aim, getting it all over the place on the floor, on her hands and all over her FUNKY ass Another great FUNKY clips from Lisa Marie
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lisa-Marie-110719.mp4
File Size : 165.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:44
Video : AVC, 4 358 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7av4h9bjyd8m
Old 07-22-2021, 07:23 AM #30773
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Freaky Picnic

- Freaky Picnic

Description:
I took off work today an decided to go in the park. The weather is so beautiful today, Im so happy that summer is finally here. Im feeling very freaky today I have a long thick cucumber and a couple limes I have to put in my big ass. First I twerk this phat ass at the playground then head to the picnic area to be the nasty dirty anal whore that I am. I fuck my ass really hard for you on our freaky picnic. You can hear the kids in the background riding their skateboards, Im right above the skate park.
Love your nasty freek Stacey
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Freaky-Picnic.mp4
File Size : 1518.2 MB
Duration : 00:13:36
Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xu3h8ss2v6yi
Old 07-22-2021, 07:35 AM #30774
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Shitty Panty Pussy and Asshole Fuck

- Shitty Panty Pussy and Asshole Fuck

Description:
I have now been wearing my poopy panties around the house for several hours. The smell of my shit, and the warm squishy mess rubbing against my asshole and cheeks is really turning me on. I set up my fucking machine, and point it at my face, letting my face get fucked while I rub my clit. I am sooo wet and my dildo is covered in my slobber. I really wish it was your cock about to enter me. I then get in the doggy-style position, spreading my shitty ass cheeks apart, and move the crotch of my panties to the side. I take a nice, long piss on my pads before I am penetrated. I kneel in my piss and shove the cock inside me and let my pussy get pummeled, moaning in pleasure.
After the big dildo is covered in my pussy juices, I pull down my undies, and put the tip in my ass starting out slow, then putting it deeper and deeper, increasing the speed of the fuck machine-faster and faster Letting it loosen up my shitty asshole and get messy with my soft poop that remained inside me since the last big shit I flip over on my back and stick it back into my asshole, lifting up my shitty panties to show off the mess ? I get fucked sooo deep and fast and rub my hot, wet clit until I am cumming into the panties then I take them off and place them underneath the dildo and squirt all over the big COCK multiple times, juices running down the dildo and soaking into the panties. Afterwards, the panties are wrapped up and ready to be brought to the post office for a Buy my poops and pees, Wrapped up in my undies order ?
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Shitty-Panty-Pussy-and-Anal-Fuck.mp4
File Size : 366.21 MB
Duration : 00:16:28
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.566 FPS
Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t8h8ccfhnjme
Old 07-22-2021, 07:41 AM #30775
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Your girfriend shitting

- Your girfriend shitting

Description:
Youre watching your girlfriend in the bathroom. You are hidden behind the door. But there is one small fissure You see her hot ass. She wear tight dress and doing makeup. She goes to the party with friends She make one fart and next. She is so sexy. Suddenly takes off her panties. You see her ass and pussy After a while she put her ass so much more back and she is just shitting. Yes Your girlfriend just make some stinky shit in bathroom.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : e418.mp4
File Size : 682.72 MB
Duration : 00:08:37
Video : AVC, 10.8 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1ggt5g0rpf7l
Old 07-22-2021, 07:46 AM #30776
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Hitatchi Poop

- Hitatchi Poop

Description:
When I poop, I get so horny There is something about the way my shithole opens up and all that hot stinky shit fall out of my ass that just drives me wild I love to masturbate when I poop Do you want to watch as I shit while masturbating with my Hitachi?
I lay on my back and put the Hitachi to my pussy. You can see the turd through my ass, trying to push its way out The shit looks like a baby, trying to crawl out of my shithole I push and moan but that shit doesnt want to come out in that position.
I get up and squat. I push my ass right in front of the camera. It looks like Im shitting right in your face I feel my asshole open up and I can start to smell of poop I rub my clit with the Hitachi I want to cum so bad I keep pushing and pushing, desperate to get it all out of me Then, with the Hitachi still on my clit I turn around and sniff my shit while I explode into orgasm I cum so hard I get off on the smell of my fresh warm shit and the poop I can feel clinging to my asshole
Enjoy
Scat 157-Hitatchi Poop
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : hitatchipoop1.mp4
File Size : 381.65 MB
Duration : 00:06:35
Video : AVC, 7 957 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0ps2t8vdqfj7
Old 07-22-2021, 07:46 AM #30777
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Olga, Yana and Svetlana lesbian show

- Olga, Yana and Svetlana lesbian show

Description:
Hurray we have a new event in our company there is a new girl her name is Svetlana . Olga and Yana decided to make a preview of the new girl Svetlana . Olga Svetlana sat on the sofa and Olga begins to caress her Breasts and her nipples . Then Olga Light puts cancer and begins to caress her anus , Oh yeah its cool and just fabulous , this action joins Yana , Yana was wearing a strap-on to enjoy this activity . First, Yana gives him in her mouth , Svetlana, and after starting to have strap-on Olga in the ass . Yes Olga this time caressing pussy Svetlana , here is a super trio which you have not only to be a desire to see more but you will immediately want to continue with these girls . Then Yana Fucks cunt with a strap-on fuck her , Oh Yes the new girl. a lot of fun . Then Olga and Yana shitting on Svetlana , Olga first shit and then shit on Svetlana Yana . After that, Yana and Olga raise the legs of Svetlana and Svetlana starts to shit and piss . Oh Yes three piles of shit and three beautiful girls . A large amount of shit coming out of ass Svetlana . Now we are ready to work for you together Olga , Yana and Svetlana .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN5238.mp4
File Size : 902.72 MB
Duration : 00:09:09
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/06qpgho25paw
Old 07-22-2021, 07:56 AM #30778
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Lisa Maries Killer Bs

- Lisa Maries Killer Bs

Description:
Throw your Bs up Lisa Marie finna put on a show for you Remember like when you were a kid, and school shows had a word or leter of the day? Well the letter her is B Lets begin with B For booty-Lisa Marie has one of the most beautiful asses in the game hands down She puts a full booty display on in these clips. The Next B is for bathroom, where she begins her adventure. The Next Bs She takes Her Bowel movements to the Bedroom, to take a soft messy dump The final B is for when she takes her load off in her favorite poop bucket Booty, Bedroom, Bathroom, Buckets, and Boo Boo = Killer Bs on full display
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lisa-Marie-051519.mp4
File Size : 420.48 MB
Duration : 00:11:21
Video : AVC, 4 659 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k4dic49wygix
Old 07-22-2021, 08:27 AM #30779
Модератор

Модератор

Default - shit and fucking cucumber

- shit and fucking cucumber

Description:
First, Ill make the shit on the kitchen. Then, very slowly, I will shave my shit all over my body. Then I take the cucumber and lightly sweat my horny cunt. Yet, still, more and more, I need to fuck. My whole body smeared the shit and I see that the cameraman has a strong erection. I say this is it, I have to take a hard dick in your mouth and suck it. I like deep throat must swallow sperm.
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : okurka.mp4
File Size : 656.96 MB
Duration : 00:17:47
Video : AVC, 4 966 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r2w6swlwy7hw
Old 07-22-2021, 08:32 AM #30780
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Could you do better?

- Could you do better?

Description:
So Ive got this toilet slave. Im sure youve seen him in some other clips of mine. He likes cigarettes. He really likes smoking through my shit.
Now the problem is that I stopped smoking last weekend, and so when he wanted me to use him as my toilet this week, well I wasnt able to use him as my shitty ashtray anymore, and decided to use him as my real, full consuming toilet. Guess what? It really didnt go well. Turns out hes pretty useless. So I ended up screaming at him and forcing my shit down his throat.
And you know what? It felt good to be really, really mean. I think Ive been too nice for too long with my toilets. Now its time to up the game and come back to my sadistic roots, because when youre too nice to a toilet, they get complacent.
While I feed my slave and berate him for being so useless, I speak directly to the camera, to you. asking you if you could do better than this waste of space.
So watch this clip. Tell me if you think you could do better than this loser toilet slave.
Oh and I forgot to mention, more fantastic HD macro shit imagery in this clip too You get to see every little detail, every little seed. You can almost smell it.
Model:
MistressEvilyne
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : couldyoudobetter.mp4
File Size : 683.32 MB
Duration : 00:13:24
Video : AVC, 6 964 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: