Old 08-15-2021, 12:36 AM #31871
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Injured and Cant Get to the Toilet Panty Poop

- Injured and Cant Get to the Toilet Panty Poop

Description:
I had to hurry home from shopping and I get inside my flatbut running to the toilet I trip and fall down in my high heels I hurt my leg so bad I cant get up to get on the toilet. I try to hold back but I just cantthere is no way I can stand up, my leg hurts so bad I am forced to shit while I am lying on the floor with my white cotton panties on.
Watch the huge bulge in my panties grow as I lay there helpless to stop the poop from coming out. It comes out of my panties and gets all over the floor, and on me, too
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : graphicinjuryaccident.mp4
File Size : 83.03 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:20
Video : AVC, 2 015 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zg0teins2fdw
Old 08-15-2021, 12:59 AM #31872
Модератор

Модератор

Default - POV Panty Poop Huge Bonus Dump

- POV Panty Poop Huge Bonus Dump

Description:
Pt. I
Sophias fantasy?: she really wants to shit her lacy panties while straddling her fiances face. Isnt that true love?
(Role-playSolo )
Pt. II
After doing so, she finds herself in the bathroom cleaning up when nature calls and more than doubles the size of the big fat dump while on her knees What a view
Featuring 14 minutes() of HQ content, HD closeups of her poop, and boy, does it look tasty.
Model:
Sophia_Sprinkle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_5294.mov
File Size : 1550.31 MB
Duration : 00:14:14
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4dje53iqwrub
Old 08-15-2021, 01:09 AM #31873
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Shitty fuck fest

- Shitty fuck fest

Description:
Oh My lord I had fun making this clip I had yet another first time toilet slave visiting Me, and he wanted to be trained up. I wore My sexy pvc dress and thigh high boots and lifted My dress up to reveal My arse and no underwear I ordered him to worship My arse, then I made him shove his face right between My enormous arse cheeks so he was smothering himself in My magnificent crack. I made him lick My arsehole to loosen it ready for the huge hard turd that was poking at the other side of My chocolate starfish, and then I made him drink My piss. I crouched directly over him so My pussy was millimetres away from his mouth and he could suckle My dark amber morning nectar directly from the source. The flow was too fast for him, and the taste too strong so he got loads on the floor. I made him suck it all up like a vacuum cleaner while I relaxed with a cigarette, using him as a footstool. Once he was all done, I took a huge dump right in front of him. MY shit was so hard it sounded like marbles as it hit the floor, and little pellets dropped off of it as it was coming out. I made My slave clean Me like toilet paper, then inspected My arse crack in the camera screen, giving you a nice HD close up shot of My hairy crack, then I made him jerk off with My shit, edging himself several times. Finally, I made him lie down and I fucked him up the arse with My black strap on while telling him all about how I am going to turn him into My all consuming toilet, all the while, him still edging his shitty cock.
This is an epic clip, and much longer than My usual ones. It is action packed and I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it
Model:
MistressEvilyne
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20160622.mp4
File Size : 1464.5 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:15
Video : AVC, 7 085 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zxexa9xi9qdq
Old 08-15-2021, 01:14 AM #31874
Модератор

Модератор

Default - 2 Hole-stretching turds & poop on a plate

- 2 Hole-stretching turds & poop on a plate

Description:
♡This is a 2 for 1
This video starts with a nice poop that had been churning inside of me all day while I worked once I get home it is time I play with my hole a bit and release a nice wide poop right onto the floor for you. This one really felt lovely. I stretch out my asshole, in hopes that someone could lick it for me
Then I have an urgent morning poop. But I just enjoy this newfound love of winking my ass and feeling the poop right there, ready to burst out, so I do that for a bit sorry for all the adjusting here. I finally turn around and release a long soft turd on a plate for you. A little pee comes out too. When I go to show it to you AHH it falls off the plate this messy day ends with me peeing in the shower and it getting all over my leg &amp feet, which I then show to you up close
Of course we inspect the poops together both times ♡
Model:
LittleDirtyPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_5183-1.mov
File Size : 1208.84 MB
Duration : 00:11:04
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ifih1b06oogy
Old 08-15-2021, 01:44 AM #31875
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Gross Shit On My Pretty Pantyhose FeetSmear

- Gross Shit On My Pretty Pantyhose FeetSmear

Description:
Its time to wear this sexy black nylon tights on. I start with standing legs teasing and walking close to you. Such a fun day do you know why? Because I love playing games with you and this day isnt an exception as well. I present nicely my pantyhose ass, legs and feet. My toes are black which you cant resist. Go on. I ask you to show your dick to me and Ill show my feet up for you. Something for something. You show me your hard dick and I suck on my dildo like a good naughty girl. Do you wanna see more of me? Firstly did I mention I love shitting in my pantyhose? I dont even love it but want it so badly. I get on my knees and ripping tights on my ass but just make a little hole to get access to pretty asshole. I realize how hard your dick right now and ask you to penetrate it to my tight asshole. I start playing with and gaping close up through on that tiny hole on tights. Slide the dildo slowly and talking dirty of my hole. Tell you to spread it, smell it over and over and this view just such an amazing one. My shit reveal in in gaping asshole. Although I dont tell you repedately but the game is game so even if I dont tell you to jerk your dick you know whats your sweet job. In case if you wanna get my big poo. I sit back on my heels ensure great pantyhose feetsoles view and pushing out a stinky, huge poo. WOW Are you impressed right? How perfect my shit every single time. Its just perfect to cover and smear all over pantyhose feet. BUT Dont forget about your dick. Stroke it faster and I smear this creamy dark poo all over on feet. I take the camera pretty close in POV while smudge shit by my feet. Do you wanna taste them right? My soles got heavy thick shit layer and its time to turn to missionary pose, legs apart, feet up and I keep playing with my swollen pretty asshole. No worries, while I fuck myself talking dirty and focus on shitty feet all the time. Well I guess you dont wanna wait even more long to cum toon me am I right? Its time my dirty boy. CUM ON MY SHITTY NYLON FEET Have fun
^^^NOTICE In this video I was on my monthly period but may be you can see only a little red around my pussy nothing serious
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2410.mp4
File Size : 1535.75 MB
Duration : 00:21:10
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pj9otqtu3i3c
Old 08-15-2021, 01:50 AM #31876
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Exclusive for My Toilet

- Exclusive for My Toilet

Description:
I found a slave lying on the floor and demanded his submission. He liked and kiss my feet, while Im smoking and drank a wine. But after this he was expected by the most disgusting and shameful humiliation. This my smelly nasty shit. Right in the mouth. And your task now is to swallow all my shit. Do not resist your lust. Just eat and enjoy
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1106181HD.mp4
File Size : 1295.2 MB
Duration : 00:14:54
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bnmdwj4pqwav
Old 08-15-2021, 02:08 AM #31877
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Sleeping Pill Panty Poop

- Sleeping Pill Panty Poop

Description:
Boooooo, I took 2 sleeping pills because my head was spinning from drinking coffee at night.and when I woke up the next morning I was so weak I could barely move And of course, I had to shit so bad but could not find the energy to get up to go to the toilet.so I end up shitting sloppily into my pink cotton panties. I struggle in the beginning to hold it in, groaning and rubbing my belly, but I become too desperate and unleash the big dump. I even get some shit on my sheets :O( Plus a close-up of the load in disarray on the floor afterwards. Ill never take more than one sleeping pill again
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : sleeppillpantypoop.mp4
File Size : 98.78 MB
Duration : 00:04:46
Video : AVC, 2 764 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c431w2u8qtwo
Old 08-15-2021, 02:10 AM #31878
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Directly in the Mouth

- Directly in the Mouth

Description:
This time the slave was for a long and painful abstinence without food for a week. All he was allowed to do was eat my shit. He did not resist, because he knew that if this painful week did not last, he might starve to death. I like to make a slave to open his mouth and look into my eyes while I fill his mouth with smelly shit. Lick and swallow it all. And I will spit in your mug, my toilet. Its delicious. Mmm
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 0506182y.mp4
File Size : 845.87 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:26
Video : AVC, 7 995 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jqy4uk4u8n4z
Old 08-15-2021, 02:21 AM #31879
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Super Huge Satin PooDesperation

- Super Huge Satin PooDesperation

Description:
Watch me wearing pink crop top and satin thong on. At beginning I show off you close up my silky satin panty and you get lots of panty tease. I love tempting you by my round ass or even by my panties. You going to rock hard while I show you my thong ass. Is that a huge turn or for you am I right? BUT I also suffering to poo as I hadnt had bowel movement in the last two days. It doesnt mean I was holding it just simply didnt feel to go. And this time I really hope for a huge load. I desperate so badly over on few minutes also cant move once and got some tears into my eyes cause of hardly clenching my ass to not let it come out. I also tell you some naughty things as I like suffering to shit on some day. Not every time but on some day Do you like hearing from me like this? These words also turn on for you? I absolutely understand if youd like jerk off. You get everything from me to do that. Moments has came to relief my super huge load in satin thong. I stand backward to cam and release all my nasty shit into satin while standing. Very big pile of shit just as I expected. Also soak fabric in my pee behind. Take a peek of my poo on the floor. How bad you wanna taste it? I remove my dirty panty and show off in close up view also teasing over and over by my swollen dirty asshole rear view. Just simply amazing isnt it? Well for the last few minutes I give you the chance while hold up the dirty thong that you stroke it faster your dick and shoot your sperm on satin. Does it sounds good? Do it. Have fun &lt3
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0838.mp4
File Size : 991.5 MB
Duration : 00:13:39
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: