Old 11-26-2019, 11:40 PM #109981
Модератор

Модератор

Right now I am sunning My oiled up half naked body on a private beach somewhere in Ibiza. So NOTHING makes Me happier knowing you re stuck at home, naked on your knees, desperate for Me, a LOSER for Me, about to take a huge salty load of your own cum right in the face for ME. This is the way I want things all the time, My luxuriating, you're debasing.
As I tease you with My very SHORT jeans, My barely there bikini you stroke and think of all the men that have what you will never. They are GAWPING at your Goddess right now. Watching HER smooth oil into Her juicy tits, Her boyfriend slapping it into Her perfect ass.you may be sat at home but you get a private show from Me, you get to see My tits and ASS up an personal, all you have to do is CUM on your face, for ME you'd do anything.
Shorts OFF, My body makes you crazy, you WISH you could be there, to serve Me in person, to see the sun light up My golden skin.but I'm way too out of your league, the best you can do is say "THANK YOU GODDESS" as you CUM on your face. My tongue and lips make you WEAK, My ass makes you HARD, My tits make you DRIP.YES GODDESS THANK YOU GODDESS
Contains: femdom pov, Goddess worship, arrogant woman, humiliation, mindfuck, mental domination, JOI, sensual domination, strip tease, bikini, denim shorts, ass worship, tit worship, CEI, cum facial.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:55 PM #109982
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:57 PM #109983
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you've thought about eating your cum but you always chicken out...or maybe you've eaten your own load hundreds of times. Either way one thing is universally true: you need the right motivation to ear your hot jizz, don't you? Well trust Me when I say that I have all the motivation you need in this sexy hot clip. I know exactly what will motivate you to eat your own cum, and I'm going to have you swallowing every last drop for Me in no time.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:59 PM #109984
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
Hey loser! You love jerking off to me, but it's way more fun if we play a game. Or two. A little bit of red light/green light is fun... but I think adding this CBT roulette wheel is REALLY gonna spice things up. Get ready to stroke, and prepare for some pain

Categories: JOI Games, CBT Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CBT, Games, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Big Tits, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Instructional, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 12:10 AM #109985
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to stroke that cock really hard, harder and harder build that Big load
Assume your position and keep stroking, nice and hard, while you look at my perfect body...
you gonna give me exactly what I want, give me the Biggest load
Open wide and get ready to swallow till the last drop!

Good Boys will add my Mark up Codes:
Jasmine10 = 10%+
Jasmine50 = 50%+
Jasmine100 = 100%+
Jasmine500 = 500%+
Jasmine1000 = 1000%+
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 774 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 12:10 AM #109986
Модератор

Модератор

I take you under my control, tell you how exciting the idea of you swallowing your cum is to me. I give you some jerk off instructions and tell you just how I want that big hot sticky load to sit in your mouth before you gulp it down!
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 12:13 AM #109987
Модератор

Модератор

I need help to get out of my bikini top. I shouldnt have to do this myself, but I guess I will Torment you with doing it myself. Would you even be able to do this for me if you were here? You would pass out from the anticipation of just pulling on the string, lol! Hopefully you can serve me correctly! Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 12:14 AM #109988
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn has on her bright yellow hoodie and she is ready to suck you off with a nice blowjob. In your POV she starts to give you that nice blowjob and stops only to deliver some dirty talk. As she strokes you with a hot handjob in between her blowjob suck sessions, she tells you that she loves her hoodie and knows you do too. She wants your cumload on her face, but mostly on the hood of her hoodie. She continues to suck and stroke your fat cock until you give her what she wants. Your cumshot is thick and messy and does indeed find its mark as it gets on the side of her face and all over the hood of her hoodie. Brittany Lynn then takes the time to show off the sticky mess you just made. She is thrilled that you enjoyed her hoodie blowjob as much as you did and since she has more hoodies that can be used moving forward, this is not the end of the hoodie blowjob fun.
Included in this clip: Blowjob, Hoodie, Fetish Clothing, Cum on My Hoodie, Handjob, Dirty Talk, Blondes, Cumshot, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 12:16 AM #109989
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn works hard to keep her body tight. She likes to lift weights when she exercises and here she takes you with her on one of her typical workout adventures.
She starts off naked, but then puts on black tights, a black leotard and then her black Nike Shox sneakers. Once she is ready she puts on her workout gloves and grab a set of dumbbell weights.
She goes through a series of workout moves lifting hard as she does. She does exercises like curls, squats, presses, and more. She does this for some time pausing to talk about everything in her classic dirty talk way.
She ends the exercise session be getting naked again and this time shows off her muscles. She does some hot muscle posing and even gets the angle close up so you can see her muscle definition and all her hard muscles perfectly. She is an exercise and workout fiend and she is excited that you came to join her for this round.
Included in this clip: Exercise, Weight Lifting, Muscle Poses, Flexing, Muscle Flexing, Sneaker Fetish, Nike Shox, Leotard, Tights, Blondes, Tight Body, Muscular Woman, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 12:23 AM #109990
Модератор

Модератор

You are only an object of my pleasure, my satisfaction and of my needs! Today you will just have to stare at this for as many times as possible and contain yourself from cuming! Ready to get hydrated with me? Mmmmm... be a sinner, be a winner!
Models: ClaraDomme

Duration: 1 min 0 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile