Old 11-30-2019, 11:06 PM #111981
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty's First fully nude orgasm cam show recording - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty shows her pussy and asshole off for the first time ever in this live cam show recording! Watch her orgasm using her vibrator, and when shes done she'll show you how wet she is... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) * (NOT 1080P, IT IS A RECORDING OF A LIVE CAM SHOW, THERE WILL BE SHORT SECOND LONG FREEZES)
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 11:08 PM #111982
Модератор

Модератор

New Foot Licker Dresscode - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever.
Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 11:14 PM #111983
Модератор

Модератор

Domme Jerk Off Story - THE SUPREME WITCH - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life.
You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch.
I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES:
DOMME25 =25%
DOMME50= 50%
DOMME100= 100%
DOMME200=200%
DOMME500= 500%
DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 11:17 PM #111984
Модератор

Модератор

Enticing Weed Binge - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 11:21 PM #111985
Модератор

Модератор

How To Earn An "A" In Ms. Nikki's Class - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

You've always been one of my best students but lately your grades have been slipping. I've overheard some of your classmates mention that recently your girlfriend dumped you. So I've invited you over to my house for a little special tutoring. I tell you that I know what has happened and I think that I can help you. I strip out of my clothes and tease you with my big beautiful breasts and sexy round ass before climbing up on the bed straddling you. I ride your cock with my big tits bouncing up and down for a long time before I cum all over your cock and beg you to fill Ms. Nikki's pussy full of your hot young cum. You definitely earn and "A" in Ms. Nikki's class. (Shot pov - showing from the waist up - not showing penetration - so you can feel like you are actually there being ridden by Ms. Nikki)
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 11:22 PM #111986
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

- Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 11:27 PM #111987
Модератор

Модератор

Hi/Low with JOI and Extra Fun - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I want to mix it up a little bit and it's going to get tricky. Everyone loves my Hi/Low JOI games and today will be just as good if not better.. I'm adding in a little secret. It's going to be so fun!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 19 min 56 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 11:28 PM #111988
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke It Encouragement - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

You just want to look at me and hear me tell you to stroke it. That's it. That's the clip. Touch it, rub it, stroke it. Go ahead and do it.*
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 11:33 PM #111989
Модератор

Модератор

Orgasm #3 (For My Ass) - Princess Piper - iwantclips

The third and final orgasm of today's JOI challenge. (Make sure to start with the clip "Orgasm #1 - Cum 3 Times For Me Today&quot How does it just keep getting better and better each time, you ask yourself? Mmm well just wait, because I've saved the best for last of course. My perfect sexy round ass is ready to tease you, up close and personal, until you completely explode on my countdown. Your balls are going to be so empty by the time I'm done with you. It's going to feel sooo good knowing that you came THREE TIMES in one day. all for me. just the way it should be!

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 11:44 PM #111990
Модератор

Модератор

The Sex Mad Scientist - KimberleyJx - iwantclips

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile