Old 07-13-2019, 12:05 PM #52691
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today! You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain. She gets so turned on and horny instantly. Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections. I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body. As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me. I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so. You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves. I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me. Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock. I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way. I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine. As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress. I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy. I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me. I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10. When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 12:10 PM #52692
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to play a game, try not to **** during this. If you need to breath and I haven't said you can then you will pause what you are doing until you catch it, then resume. You will stroke your cock ONLY when you're holding your breath and when you need to breath you will take your hands off. Don't worry, I will let you cum - but only if you can obey.
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 962 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 12:17 PM #52693
Модератор

Модератор

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 12:25 PM #52694
Модератор

Модератор

Extreme poppers challenge in 5 parts, to get you all the more trashed for me. Can you follow my instructions and make it through all 5 steps?
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 12:26 PM #52695
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 12:30 PM #52696
Модератор

Модератор

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 12:36 PM #52697
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead loser, stroke your pathetic dick off to my cute pretty feet.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 12:37 PM #52698
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth, bounces up and down, it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that's to serve your GODdess Lanie's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes: Hundred- 30% GLLoserTax- 50% TakeMore- 100% GLSub- 200% GLUltSub- 500%
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 12:39 PM #52699
Модератор

Модератор

I am SO damn cute and innocent looking, you can't take your eyes off Me. I love when you jerk your dick to Me just as much as you love doing it! I'm sweet but so convincing, and you soon find yourself consumed with what I am saying to you. You never thought you would cum in your own mouth, but I get more and more persuasive as the clip goes on. Pretty soon you notice that I am not actually as innocent as you thought, and I am very dominant. You end up craving that cum in your mouth and you do it for Me. This clip has some elements of mind fuck / brain wash.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 12:41 PM #52700
Модератор

Модератор

After a long first day of school I decided to take a hot bubble bath and you're invited . I dare you to find the nip slip I forgot to edit out . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 21 min 37 s
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile