Duration: 7 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 PM #38392
Модератор

Модератор

Your girlfriend Vanessa tells you "Remember a few weeks ago when you went out of town and gave me a check to give to your landlord for rent? Well there was a problem with the check." The problem was that she took the check and cashed it and used it for a shopping spree and partying with friends. But, she has good news! She made a deal with the landlord: she is going to suck his big cock, and he is going to give you one extra day in your apartment before he evicts you and you have no place to live. She told him that you have a tiny cock and they both agreed that someone with a cock like that should not be living in a nice place. So now she is going to suck his big cock while you watch. She tells you that your new name is cuckie, and then starts lovingly licking his cock. You want to stop her, but just like always , the shame of having a small cock is too overwhelming. You know its better this way... you watch while a real man puts his cock in her mouth. She takes his big cock deep in her mouth and then tells you that your cock is too small to even fit in her mouth. You can tell that she really likes his cock, and that makes her respect him more. Women respect men with big cocks. She shows you his cock and tells you how much bigger it is than your baby dick, and that she only stays with you for your money. Then she rubs her pussy against his cock and teases you.. she tells you she is going to fuck him in your bed. You can tell that she really gets off on humiliating you.. at one point she puts her sweaty armpit in your face and tells you to lick it while she sucks his cock! In the end, she makes him shoot a big thick load all over her tits... to make you suffer and feel even more worthless, she orders you to lick the cum off of her... Eeeeewww! THIS CLIP IS A MUST-HAVE FOR ALL SPH Small-dick losers... Vanessa Cage knows how to get in your head!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 PM #38393
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 PM #38394
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 PM #38395
Модератор

Модератор

Default DariasKingDom - iwantclips

Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 33 s 46 ms
Size: 47.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 PM #38396
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:52 PM #38397
Модератор

Модератор

You are my son, Momma's boy. I've been training you to worship my pussy. I want you to be in complete check for the rest of your life with me, just like I did with your father. Im training you to be in complete obedience and have been building up your training, and now its time to progress to the next level of your pussy worship phase. You will watch me get fucked by my lover. Im reenacting all the steps with my father before you only my goal is to perfect it even more. I've been training from a very early age to you don't know any better and its all perfectly normal. This enslaved life of total devotion to mother with the goal of some day tasting me. I use belittling language, B*** talk tone of voice and references to your young age and constant needing for direction and guidance as I talk about taking things to the next level today. You're just entering puberty and have just started experiencing cumming to me so its perfect timing for you to learn complete dependence....“There you are, son, you've been making your mother so proud with your obedience so far and I think you're ready to take things the next level in your training to be my ultimate pussy slave. I've deprived you of jerking for a week so you can build up a nice,big wet cumload for mommy tonight. Its important for me to so how devoted you are to your mother's pussy. I know how much you've been fantasizing over your mother pussy, I understand how the hurt it's causing you so far, but some day you'll thank me. I don't ever want you to take your mother's pussy for granted and if you ever reach the maturity and sacrifice level to touch and taste it, you'll be so appreciative of it.
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:52 PM #38398
Модератор

Модератор

I'm honestly more turned on than you, I'm sadistic about how you'll jerk, I can't help myself, you need punishment, your cock and balls are begging for it, don't wuss out, I'm sure you're shy about it, but you're ultimately my squish toy, I'll have you busting your own balls and stroking to me, it makes me giggle and push you deeper, this time it'll be a long and in depth exploration on how much can you really take it, how long before you wince out, having your cock beat blue, stroking is just one of the sexy things I'll push you onto. Let your hands do the rest. You like having me Topping over you,mutt, grasping for release.... Will I allow you to cum after, will I make you do more than you can, whatever will I do with all these little instruments...
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:52 PM #38399
Модератор

Модератор

My long legs and high heels int0xicate you to a level you never thought you could go to. The way I bend and stretch them drives you crazy. You would do anything for my legs and heels. There isn't one thing you wouldn't do to be close to them and worship my legs. So start jerking your dick the way I tell you to, and repeat after me, "Goddess Amanda's Legs and Heels control me".
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 910 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:52 PM #38400
Модератор

Модератор

Default DariasKingDom - iwantclips

Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 3 min 0 s