Old 03-28-2019, 02:10 AM #6621
Модератор

Модератор

Whose The Biggest ASS WORSHIPPER Loser of all time? Why, it's you of course! Get on your knees and kiss my ass like a good little loser, pet. My black pantyhose will make you beg and drool for more of My ass. But this is all you get.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:11 AM #6622
Модератор

Модератор

What makes a man a man? His dick obviously. That little thing between your legs is NO dick, it's so small, it's a little clitty. It's time for you to accept your fate as a born again virgin. You will never get to fuck a girl again. Little clittys get no pussy. No girl, especially a hot girl like me, will ever let you fuck her. You don't even get to see my divine pussy, you're not even man enough for that!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 88.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:11 AM #6623
Модератор

Модератор

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:11 AM #6624
Модератор

Модератор

Look at this beautiful cage bra. It looks so fantastic on My tits. It's time to worship My tits. It's time to pay My tits. It's time to stroke to My tits. These tits take you into euphoria that you love to enter and never escape from. I'm going to drain your cock and wallet while you eagerly stroke your cock like the Goodboy you are for Me. Pay your extra cum tax at Checkout, my Goodboy: IMAGOODBOY - 15% MARKUP IWANTJENNIFER - 25& MARKUP YOUDESERVEMORE - 50% MARKUP JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75% MARKUP IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100% MARKUP ILOVEJENNIFER - 500% MARKUP JENNIFEROWNSME - 100% MARKUP Spoil Me with Gifts: spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:12 AM #6625
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:12 AM #6626
Модератор

Модератор

here you find yourself again, on your knees below as you look BANNED WORDve and see my wicked smile as i wrap my hands around my alpha's thick cock. i lick my lips in anticipation as your eyes lock onto mine before your gaze catches sight of my skilled fingers sliding up and down, causing your own cock to swell in desperation. this all seems so familiar, just like before; doesn't it? wrong. because this time, i've decided to make the burning fire of desire that resides in your mind & in between your legs, grow wild. i know your greatest weakness is my succulent soles, you perfect pair of feet in which you have the privledge of worshiping with your lips and tongue. if only you were a real man, and not a beta bitch, perhaps you'd have the chance to slide your cock in between my wrinkles and toes, coating my soles in your lust like my toned, hung alpha gets to do. instead, you get to sit and watch until i instruct you of your clean up duty, filling your belly with the sticky cum covering my feet that will never be yours.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 17 min 40 s
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:16 AM #6627
Модератор

Модератор

ok, i love you in a bikini so please wear one and please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. start with a nice quick striptease, then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. from there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. i love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. for the money-shot, i want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" if you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. when you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and i have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. i love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! i love the words penis and dick when referring to the dildo. at the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:17 AM #6628
Модератор

Модератор

custom (no name): you want my ass? look how plump & juicy it is. men love my ass. no? well then what do you want? oh... you want his ass? well ok. my stud bends over and shoves his ass in your face as i spread his butt cheeks apart. i make you stick your face right in there & sniff his ass. sniff it, whore. awww, you know you're a whore, don't you? you're still trying to BANNED WORD yourself, thinking you like women, but when it comes right down to it, you want a man. if you won't worship my ass, you're going to worship his. smell it good, lick it, and then you'll earn a look at his cock. it's lovely, isn't it? all shiny & ready to be stroked. admire it now because in a moment you'll be looking at his ass again. that's it... watch as he shoots a big load into the palm of my hand & i smear it all over his ass cheeks & right onto his anus. now i want you to lick it all up. stroke while you do it. that's a good slut. stroke your slutty whore cock & lick the cum off this man ass like a good faggot.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:18 AM #6629
Модератор

Модератор

I reprogram your brain to become obsessed with my soles. You will be my footboy forever.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 745 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:18 AM #6630
Модератор

Модератор

lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face.my shiny pussy lips is what i'm talking about. you're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. my shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. you can't compare to such a supreme being,. so today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy! consists of: pussy worship, cameltoe, shiny fetish, shiny pussy worship, femdom, female domination, body worship, long legs, leggings, leggings fetish, shiny clothing, joi, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, goddess worship, tease goddess, cock tease, mind fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile